Swift Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Swift Master' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    This. Lag is always cancer to active frames. "One-hit" burst skills that "miss" REEEEEAAAAAALLLY piss me off.
    Not as much as Headwind glitch, just letting you know that.

2. Takeshi [ ♔ ]

IGN:
    Toraku
    Guild:
    Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Ohh I thought we were supposed to test against tree. Now it all makes so much more sense. I definitely misread. Wooops.

3. Hova Four paths - one destiny

Server:
    Cain
    For future reference, test against Nugol.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    It's just latency added on to the fact that Spiral Press is a projectile hit-confirm(meaning it's sort of like a grab....except the hitbox is moving. and if you've ever dealt with grabs in high latency pvp, you'll know how dead they are without using something to hitconfirm/warp it.), and needs to register a hit before your character does anything.
    Sometimes I would hit with it, but the character moves to/orb expands at the wrong location due to latency.
    The y axis has yet to be an issue for me, but I haven't done anything serious on mine, so Idk how the Anton scenario look like for Aiolos. Though I notice that it....is quite small, from trying to hit it on those trash cans in training room :x

5. Hova Four paths - one destiny

Server:
    Cain
    Best idea would probably be first using Twister/Sweeping Wind to hitstun the enemy from a distance and then use Spiral Press. Twister's especially good since it works a bit like Vanguard's Brandish and immobilizes most enemies briefly.

6. Skyson :)

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Man.. you had me tripping hard for a moment. I *wish* normal testing was against Terranite Tree; we'd all look like ballers.

[​IMG]

Kreygasm

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Classy Classy x 1
    • List
  7. Pyros

For fast projectiles and stuff you definitely don't want to be close to whatever you're hitting, it usually connects fine in that case. Vagabond has similar issues with their sliding grab fire hand explosion thing where if you use it too close to the bosses, you just slide right through them. Although it might be an issue with grabs instead, since grabs are also buggy as fuck when it lags. One of the DW 2nd is a normal grab that when there's no grabbable enemy in the aoe(but still enemies), it'll do a crystal instead, very high dmg. In groups however, since it checks for a grab target first, it'll actually fail if you lag too much cause it doesn't "grab", even though the target isn't necessarily grabbable in the first place and a crystal would be fine. Luckily you can just convert it to a forced aoe with good dmg by using crystal meth buff on it.

Wish they coded the game a bit better to add some sort of forgiveness to hitting stuff with some lag.

8. Takeshi [ ♔ ]

IGN:
    Toraku
    Guild:
    Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    I feel like the effect from Windness Auto Shoes should be part of our class by default. P:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    Rip reflect gimmicks though x_x

10. Takeshi [ ♔ ]

IGN:
    Toraku
    Guild:
    Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Toggle passive? ;w;

11. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

I just got a pair of those boots yesterday. Fun stuff.
    Getting the gale force title at level 90 was quite a challenge. the game kept trolling me 981, 979.. so on. I was like AHHHHHH.. than finally in my last attempt I got it after doing some practice room testing. Needed literally exact stats to achieve it. Glad thats over with. Now the admiral grind is up but its easy compared to that mess.

12. Daviepants

IGN:
    Clamors/Raicoro
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    Meanwhile I'm still stuck using Chess Knight because hell won't even drop a lvl 85+ pole for me and attempting to praise RNG for a savior pole is just a joke >_<

13. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]

I wanna be a big boy swift too...:tinfoil:
    [​IMG]

Compensating you my two procs that dont work in training and crit if I had enchants(im holding off on these just for a bit longer to finallize my gear a bit.

Class kinda weak, but so fun that I wanna beat up raid on it :ohno2:

14. Ravela

Server:
    Cain
    What do you guys think would be a better set up? the one im running right now or 6pc gracia + ray decrease with florae/DKT
    Would have to grind 2 characters to 90 cause to get a belt and mstone tho
    upload_2017-4-21_10-55-41.png

15. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I have no idea how 3pc gold suit would ever lose to gracia in any world ever.

16. Ravela

Server:
    Cain
    guess im gonna diss to feed my hell runs

17. Skyson :)

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Your current setup is definitely good. 3pc gold suit is incredible because free extra lines woo, and no conflict with Love Love. Should do a hefty amount right now, keep on hunting man.

18. Duo

IGN:
    Lazaflame
    Man, this class is fun to play

19. Krigg And only dust clouds were left behind...

upload_2017-4-22_12-26-58.png
    My first 90 3 piece :D.
    Too bad it's kinda horrid for phys. :hammered:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  20. Shwifty

Got the Savior spear today on my swift doesn't seem any better than Chaser master sadly :/

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)