Season 5 Act 3. Salvation (Update: February 23rd)

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jay, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Leerteer

Whats the leg set infernos and mistresses go for?

2. Pyros

Inquis Gracia, Mistress Kartel because of the +2 1st awakening I believe.

3. Zorc James One Skill, one kill

IGN:
    Mazurn, Kyaho
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    those are an interesting choice for Mistress. What top would they use, if I assume they only use 5pc while excluding top (i am not versed in kartel upgrades in the future)

Also, now that I think of it, is there any videos or gifs of the idle second awakening changes for the female priest classes?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  4. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    The Dusky West top and bottom get changed to give both physical and magic attack as well as both physical and magic crit instead of the top just being physical stats and the bottom being magic stats. The 3pc effect got changed to 5% bonus damage instead of just 8% bonus damage against only humans and the 6pc effect got changed to 12% bonus damage instead of 12% bonus damage against only humans. Dusky West is now a very good set on anyone who mainly deals shadow or fire damage. Despite Mistress not being element locked I see people go for Dusky over Gracia because of the +2 Awakening and because of the shadow damage leg/epic scythes.

afaik the setup is 5pc armor + sub if you don't have a crit smash mod. If you do have a crit smash mod then its 5pc armor + 1 accessory. I don't think it matters which accessory since all the Dusky West accessories now give +4% P. Att/M. Att/Independent Power and share a proc of giving you +6% P. Att/M.Att/Independent Power when you're below 50% HP (It only stacks once so you can't stack the buff three times if you wear all the accs). You could also do 4pc armor + sub + 1 accessory as well.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  5. Takashi Nen Gunner

IGN:
    Yaira
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    I honestly thought we would get the back version for her.

6. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Honestly kartel set is solid if you still want damage but don't want to be locked to light for Gracia or GT.

7. Avitar

That music...

8. Jenny Life The Protector of the Zodiac

Honestly, these make all the current 2nd awakening art cut ins look shitty for all classes, lmao.

9. Zorc James One Skill, one kill

IGN:
    Mazurn, Kyaho
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    really so. As much as I would like to have one made for each of my mains, I furst just wanna know who the kind person who made those is, so I can shake their hand.

But trying to put a good question in, is there any sort of mindset that you would have to put yourself in when playing these classes? I mean, as a zerker main myself, my mindset is to always focus on what the enemy is doing, and make sure I don't get oneshotted due to my flimsiness, but what I am trying to ask is if there is any sort of similar or particular thing that the class really has to pay attention to at endgame.

10. madchickins Flesh

I kinda want to know an in depth playstyle of female saint. If there's any videos anyone has I would definitely appreciate that. Also I know this is way far into the future, how is her interaction with the seven sins set? Is it as potent as it is for an m saint? Is there a pros and cons list somewhere for this class I'm really thinking about funding an m saint but with f saints coming maybe I should wait.

11. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain

12. Jay Until the day I find this shit...

http://blog.naver.com/jecgdd

Not much honestly. Just kill them before they kill you.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Idol Idol x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)