Grenadier (Female Spitfire) General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by vera farmiga, May 22, 2014.

1. any specific chron pieces needed for the new 6pc swap?

2. Cross187

IGN:
    FlashLuna
    Guild:
    Cygnus
    Generally speaking, a 6pc Chron swap set consists of Shoulder, Belt, Shoes, Bracelet, Necklace, and Magic Stone. Since there isn't much to use, in the way of tops that give +1 to Overcharge (except for Metal Line), you can swap the top for a chron piece, like if you have a belt with the Olympus legendary bead on it.

3. nihil679

4. PinkPenguin

Can someone give me a weapon tier list for f spit? Thanks in advance

5. nihil679

1. Weapon(s) you have.
    2. Savior
    3. Oracle
    4. Hell Havoc
    5. the rest you can fill in yourself

6. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Isn't Oracle weaker for everything that isn't TP skills
    Which admittedly, I'm not sure how many skills that is after rework.

7. nihil679

Basically every good skill has a TP skill post-rework, so that's not a problem. Skill damage and Certification Key also helps.
    Even right now, it's +3 Grenade Mastery.
    Either way, I can't think of how it'd be worse than Hell Havoc unless you value cooldown reduction and raw stat boosts from Musket-Bowgun Mastery highly. In terms of overall use in set-ups, Oracle goes wrong less often.

8. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Well I meant post rework
    Right now +3 Grenade Mastery is pretty undisputed, along with the +30% skill damage.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  9. nihil679

Yeah, total we're still talking like 36% skill damage on top of the TP for skills you will be using pretty often.

10. nihil679

Semi-modest gear FSpit doing the new legendary dungeon, for anyone concerned with doing it in the future.
    About +8 Overcharge swap with 6-pc Extra Clip.
    Battle: General Bowgun, 5-pc Sea God, Millennium shoulder, Freezing Cut top, 2/3 Cold Princess, Anton ring, Babylon Earrings

IIRC Black Arkous is pretty close to General Bowgun in power. I think you can arguably swap around pieces for Gigantic/Bulky or Kartel quegendary accessories.
    Major thing is probably Babylon earrings and Freezing Cut Robe, but considering how much overkill this looks, I think you could feasibly clear without them just fine.

11. I remember seeing urban up there in the weapon list
    also which 3 kingdoms pet? I bought one in case I want to gear a spit later (post rework)

12. nihil679

What about it

15-20.

13. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    It can be but it depends on the setup. For that cannon to be in the top 3, you need 0 elenore and you have to go physical. If you meet those 2 conditions, then the cannon will be the 2nd strongest after savior bowgun/musket.

14. nihil679

Again, what about it? I'm not really seeing a question.

15. I wasn't asking anything just stating that I remember seeing urban near the top on the list. Teresa filled me in on my curiosity though

16. rink

Is Sea God stronger than Gracia post rework, or is this spit just running it because of the off slots?

17. nihil679

I wouldn't know, but Cold Princess off-slots would certainly work nicer with Sea God than Gracia.
    I've heard people talk about Gracia vs. Sea God vs. Kartel enough to think any of the 3 options works fine. In either case, Anton raid is sandbag enough that I'm sure that much is fine, and 90 legendary dungeon seems the same as well.
    And you're most likely not going to Luke raid in 85 legendaries so it doesn't really matter. I think.

18. SawaEnoul AngelOfWars

By the way is overcharge is a permanent buff ? I saw KDnf fspit swap like several of time

19. Cross187

IGN:
    FlashLuna
    Guild:
    Cygnus
    No reason for it not to be permanent, like all the other major buffs in the game (short of Sader's support buffs, anyway). There might've been certain scenarios where the buff may have gotten removed. Only two endgame scenarios come to mind: getting grabbed by Egene, or when Canaps triggers his "card maze" berserk.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)

1. Icaro