Grenadier (Female Spitfire) General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by vera farmiga, May 22, 2014.

1. vera farmiga what life form does god take the most delight in?

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  2. Psych plaza empress

Probably cause autoguns are cute tbh.
    Idk

3. Machi dm me your cock size

should i be a crossbow spit

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. vera farmiga what life form does god take the most delight in?

EDIT: 3/27/2015
    nah fspits look like the musket users and mspits look like the bowgun users.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  5. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I need more rice cookers

6. gargamel

Since a Male Spitfire can drop 3 Flash Mines and detonate them on his own without monsters setting them off, can a Female Spitfire toss 3 Flash Mines from the air when she gets her Lightweight Mine passive?

7. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Only 2 Flash Mines can be thrown. You also can't make it so that they won't explode if a monster steps on them, but you can detonate them early.

8. Skiptrace

Is there an F. Spit guide out there? or can you use the M. Spit guide that exists and go from that? I mainly want to make an F. Spit for PvP because Jumping and throwing Grenades is awesome.

9. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Does anyone know if Female Spitfire got her rework despite having no 2nd. Awakening yet? Almost every other class including priest got their reworks that came along with their 2nd. Awakening update but my highest level gunner is a F. Launcher so I don't know how if they got the new skills.

10. vera farmiga what life form does god take the most delight in?

no new skills

11. Equinoxx

It seems like fspits have smaller bullet capacities for all enchantments (Silver, Freezing, Blaze) than mspits. But females have more nades + are able to throw them in the air in rapid succession. And @Save 4 Less it seems like fspits haven't gotten their re-work yet..

12. vera farmiga what life form does god take the most delight in?

was there anything else changed in the "rework" other than the ability to double jump or w/e?

it seems they're just fine right now. waiting for 2nd awake tho.

13. Equinoxx

Hmm I think they got more bullets in their rework :o

14. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Remote C4 and Flying C4:
    Something changed about the way they're thrown.

Magazine Conversion TP:
    Added Remote C4 and every 2nd. Awakening skill

Cartridge Expansion:
    SP skill removed from the game
    All its bullet related bonuses have to been moved to Booster Bullet and all it's grenade related bonuses have been moved to Grenade Mastery.
    TP upgrade still exists but is just known as Magazine Expansion instead of Cartridge Expansion upgrade.

Neil the Sniper:
    Damage increased by 105%

Bowgun Mastery:
    Magic Critical Rate increased by 5% (So 20% total at max rank)
    Added Bullet Density increase (Not sure what it means, but it goes up to 40% at max)
    Added Penetration increase

Musket Mastery:
    Attack Speed increased by 7% (So 35% total at max rank)
    Added Loading Speed increase (Gun reloads faster)
    Added increased amount of shots fired while jumping
    Added Attack Range increase

Crossmore:
    Damage increased by 25%

M-61 Mine:
    Damage increased by 15%

Arsenal Reinforcement (Awakening Passive):
    Added Freezing Chance options
    Added Piercing Damage increase options

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Equinoxx

@Save 4 Less Are these already implemented in our DFOG version? I've checked my skill tree and the cartridge expansion skill isn't there.

16. Orbus

My guess is that it reduces bullet spread. (or I guess bolt spread in this case)
    Bowguns fire all over the damn place, its actually a big problem if you're trying to shoot something at its max range.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    No, those are the other changes that came with the 2nd. Awakening along with Nitro Servo, Lightweight Mine, and Servo Motor.

I just tested it in game and turns out that's what it is. It's a very helpful change when firing from the air.

18. vera farmiga what life form does god take the most delight in?

im pretty sure these are in dfog right now

19. Masaki ( ̿╭╮ ̿)

Whats a skeleton build for this class? Mainly post 2nd awakening and what chron set does FSpit go for

20. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm not exactly sure what a 2nd. Awakening skeleton for this class would be. I just made up my build as I went and it ended up working out fine. I haven't played my F. Spit much to tone it to be super min/max 10/10 Anton Raid tier optimal since I've been working on my Dark Templar more recently.

Here's my Magic F. Spit build:
    http://dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/nqs.ht...AcAfAcFaXANIBNIKKBBKEECB_AAAAAAAAABAACFFBAF__

As far as I know Bullet Choice is preference and switching between them isn't a huge deal with free resets (In a case of CDNF I'd probably use Blazing Bullet in most situations). Same thing with Crossmore vs. Buster Shot. Crossmore is more AOE but with far less damage (especially if you don't have a heavily reinforced weapon), Buster Shot is more fixed damage but with far less AoE (Aerial Buster Shot can also be tricky to aim sometimes). I use Flash Mine since I currently use the level 85 Unique Bowgun that gives +2 Skill Levels to all 3 main Grenades and +2 Skill Levels to Flash Mine as well as +12% Explosion Radius to both. Flash Mine is also helpful for Tower of Despair, the 2nd. Awakening Quest, and Hell Mode Farming.

For TP Magazine Conversion is must obviously since it's a Magic build. It converts more skills compared to NA DFO, it changes the following from Physical to Magical: Flash Mine, Crossmore, Remote C4, M-61 Mine, Flying C4, G-96 Thermal Pressure Grenade, and D-Day. Magazine Expansion TP is a must for more Bullet and Grenade Ammo.

I didn't get a Chronicle Set on my F. Spit (Got her to 85 for F. Gunner 2nd. Awakening Events then started working on my Avenger) but the Chronicle Set that seems to be the best to look into is Primitive Strike since it gives boosts to the 3 main Grenades and Flying C4.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)