Dimension Walker General Discussion

Discussion in 'Dimension Walker' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Exiled998

hi guys i want to check what is the OV set to get for DW and what is a good legendary set to get along with weapon pre-epics ?

2. Pachibo

What do people expect for pubs? Not getting into raid with this gear, but I see other non support classes with much worse gear in them.

[​IMG]
    +402 IA from my equips in dungeons.

3. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    Are those gracia shoes? Stack only one element. Unless either the gracia is just there since you have nothing else at all
    I think your right side should be more than enough. Perhaps a better belt and shoes.
    What is your water damage at?

IMO that is more or less depending on what party members are available rather than equipment, as well as how familiar raid leader/you are with DW.

4. Pachibo

Water Damage is at 236, so I don't think that's a problem. Only other belt I have is metal line coil, but I don't think that's better. For the shoes, I just switched out of gracia, so I am farming some great glory shoes.

5. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Problem is when people see you're wearing Gracia shoes with a water setup they're assuming that you're a dummy. I was able to get in with frankenstein gear.

Grab something like Absolute Field and you'll have a much easier time getting in.

6. Zarko

Guild:
    RealKings
    Server:
    Sirocco
    In between Petit Ascendant and Petit Guan Yu (from Three Kingdoms Package), which is worth more to use?

7. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    Made a DW, thinking of making him a grandine slave for now while I finish my SB. Wondering how fast clear times are on DW without extended influence? I have a lib stick and was going to throw halidoms on him.

8. The Winged Professor だが断る!

It depends on other settings. I've used both. If you have a crit smash mod, use 3k pet. If you don't, use Ascendant.

9. Zarko

Guild:
    RealKings
    Server:
    Sirocco
    [​IMG]
    Currently the only piece I use that has critical damage modifier is Black Formal Boots, which grants "additional Critical Damage + 4%". In addition to the critical damage from the passive "Distort Destiny". With that, would it be better to use 3K creature or Petit Ascendant?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 11:32 AM
  10. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Additional critical damage is not the same as crit damage modifier. 90 equipment has a lot of weird properties. Given your setup, Petit would be better until you finish 5s which would give you a crit damage modifier.

11. Zarko

Guild:
    RealKings
    Server:
    Sirocco
    Nice. Thanks for the help! :smile:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)