DFO Megathread - Apple Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jay, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    This package better be something or itll be a few months break

2. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Interesting; New set might be this one. I didn't know this existed until I looked on Reddit 5 minutes ago.
    [​IMG]
    Honestly, it's not too bad. I actually like a lot of the sets. FSlayer looks good, Thief looks good, Knight looks good, FGunner looks good, Lancer looks good, MFighter looks good, Priest looks good.
    Tbh I'd prefer this over Battle Suits I think. Probably not over Arthur though.

Package makers need to fuck off with the heels though. We have way too many heels, for all females not named FMage.

3. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    Those also have an event too. Kinda like the other cDNF avatar sets. It's not fully revealed right now though.

Can't say I like them too much, but the coat would be an okay substitute for the Steampunk stuff I'll never get.

4. Misukun ◤◡ᴥ◡◥

has everyone rolled over and accepted no npc value on LT items...cause they needa fix that joint

5. Pyros

Why? And don't say "because no price makes the items more expensive", cause there's no actual reason for that. No price makes the items not stockable by ppl to create artificial lower supply and increase the price at basically no cost for them(buyback is only 1k static regardless of the value of the item so it's pretty easy to stock stuff and sit on them for weeks if you have enough money to get started). No price makes the sellers having to sell the item before they expire or use them, instead of just "eh whatever if I don't find buyers I'll just vendor them", pushing more items into the market.

No price main downside is you actually have to interact with ppl/use the AH with the tax to sell the stuff if you're not interested, instead of just vendoring it. It also means the bad/not good items, like current perfect beads, can go lower than their old set value(I've seen a few sell at 14.5m instead of 15, although it's still relatively stable).

The higher price point on the 30m box didn't have to do with the removal of the price tag, and more with the much lower supply(less keys dropping and/or droprate changes, although no one has actual data, it's just anecdotical, but it definitely felt like that, especially stark difference with the rare clone box which was super common last time in comparison) as well as possibly ppl having more money in general due to a lot of newer players and possibly bots farming grandine and stuff. Even if the boxes were tagged 30m, what would prevent anyone from selling them for 50m? Old motion aura reached 44-46m at the end of the box life, and it had a 30m tag. Current one is cheaper than the old one near the end of its life.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 5:12 AM
  6. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    having a value on the LT item promotes hoarding till last minute and only gives a floor not a ceiling. There never was a ceiling.

7. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

yall love packages with really shit gunner avatars huh...

:gun:

8. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    At least it's not armor.

9. Other than the hat it looks fine for M. Gunners. You're drunk. And besides... Gentlemanly Set with a Top hat... for Priests? With a monk you basically get a classy-dapper boxer. Only thing Priest is missing in that set is a mustache

10. Takeshi [ ♔ ]

IGN:
    Toraku
    Guild:
    Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Can't say I'm a fan of this aesthetic. Priest does stand out to have the better set out of this bunch and that doesn't happen very often. If this is the set we happen to get, I'm probably not going to buy it without incentive, like a title , aura, or creature. Even then it'd have to be something useful or better than what I have right now.

Also:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 7:34 AM
  11. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm pretty sure it's because that set is brand new. I find that set hideous anyways, its the first set in awhile that I haven't liked the way it looks on anyone when I can usually find one set in a package I like even if I don't play the class and don't plan on buying it.

Two sets people haven't considered yet are the Dragon Hunter one that CDNF got this earlier year and Costume Party/Doppelganger 2017. While Costume Party/Doppelganger 2017 has F. Priest in it, Arad Senki actually got the set despite not having F. Priest yet and is selling it right now.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 11:35 AM
  12. SIUnit A filthy casual

Guild:
    Factory
    Getti mentioned battlesuit, arthur, and doppel set on stream.

The first 2 gets talked about a lot so it makes sense, the last one don't, yet Gerri still mentioned it on stream.

RiP we're getting the doppel set on the 25th.

13. Newhere

dopple set was the one with dark/light hot summer pet. Honestly that pet is all i am waiting for in a package

14. Tsurugi

Server:
    Cain
    Nice victorian era priest avas. Especially the black one.

15. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    Dopple set contains f priest and it was the first f priest avatar package

Idk they will release that

16. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
  17. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I wouldnt mind that one, the male mage one is lit, Fmage is trash as per usual.

18. Juhata Glory to Mankind

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    Man, I hope they don't rush Doppel 2, F. Priest is the only one worth buying from that package.

19. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Dont jinx the arthurian set out :boxhead::boxhead:

20. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Agree somewhat. F.priest is godly, but Ffighter, Knight, Priest, and potentially Thief are good too.

I don't believe we'll get doppel anyways. Our staff, who have stated before that they don't want new classes to feel left out from avatar releases, surely won't be dumb enough to do that.

'Sides, why even do that when we have perfectly usable packages ready to go that DON'T waste F.priest's limited avatars.
    We're not getting Doppel.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 3)

1. MutenRoshi,
  2. NoName,
  3. Serkia,
  4. DTK