Ask Yunha

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by 흐켱의소울, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Kamica

Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Just keep at it. Bad streaks eventually end. As others have said, its simply not worth transferring level 85 epics.

2. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    this is the really neat thing about recording data on hell runs. You MIGHT run into a bad streak but in the end it'll even out so expect a good streak in the future. This also works in the opposite side of the spectrum as well.

3. SIUnit A filthy casual

Guild:
    Factory
    "The market can remain irrational longer than you may remain solvent"

That's nice and all but I'm not sure I have the money/DI to throw at it before the bad streak end.

4. Cross187

IGN:
    FlashLuna
    Guild:
    Cygnus
    If you're thinking you need to strike oil within a week, then probably not. Even if/when you run out of resources, it's not the end of the road. That just means you need to take some time to rebuild them. Daily challenges, guild dungeons, raids; there's no true end to the well of DI. You just need to let it refill, every now and again. And don't get discouraged, just because your pool of immediate resources goes dry.

5. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Just farm raid and spend whatever DI/eyes you get from it.

6. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    I mean I hit 100 percent on werry and at least 30-40 percent of them were just done with raid invites and refund from hell run

If you don't spend gold it takes long way around, it took me 4 months to do so. But it did happen

Just gotta send a lot of character to raid, it's much better than buying DI with golds imo

7. In the end, even if you did transfer the 85 epic over, you will still need to acquire the 90 armor set eventually.

8. Newhere

i dont think its a bad idea to transfer NG or Tact to finish the set if you have 5 senses or infinite series. If you dont have those.. probably not. TBH 180 souls or whatever it costs isnt THAT hard to build up again if you raid on multiple chars.

9. squarep4

Why do all the MStrikers in korean videos I watch use supercontinent when people say fiend venator is better for classes that can hit crit cap easy?

10. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    Only better with class that do ele debuff/or lots of neutral ele damage (like nen). For m striker in general (duo position with sader a least) nothing beats SC's overall damage and speed

11. squarep4

how much better is SC over FV? Does this mean Formal is not worth upgrading? I'm only 1/5 on Golden T.T

12. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Reminder that this isn't a megathread, its a thread to Ask Yunha questions. Its okay to answer some questions for him if you know the answer, but this is not the place to discuss hell luck or discuss basic subclass question. The past couple pages have gotten very off-topic.

13. tsumugii a tomato

male striker benefits quite a bit more from skill levels that most other classes, which is why you see continent/nakaraja

14. SirWaltz

Yunha this might be a dated question but do you have guide I could read on hanton or something similar to it I was in a part and messed up some parts because of my lack of knowledge

15. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Hmm... I don't think I have seen guide exclusively for heroic Anton. What would you prefer between normal Anton and Anton raid guide.

16. SirWaltz

I'd say raid because hanton has the same gimmicks but the layout of normals I messed up legs and BV part in my party so those are the gimmicks I need to.know most

17. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
  18. Necrofancy Blame Blob™

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    Yesterday/Day before's patch gave a patch along the lines of:
    I know that Necro skills are apparently much faster, but do you know any details/specifics? Do more (or all) animations scale off of speeds now or are they just faster?

19. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Speed when you press your information screen is same. It is just dat to class with innate slow speed is much faster than before for convenient game play.

Many kdnf iser suspect that it is indirect buff for infinte series and upgrade ebins set without speed option. If you already have ton of speed like if you are five sense or continental user increase gap isn't dat much to appreciate.

20. Holypie

Does speed now affect how quickly you can switch g series?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

1. Shiohara