Recovery of Jay’s Post on Jul 20, 2017 at 1:07 AM
Last updated Jul 20, 2017 at 1:07 AM
Season 5 Act 5. Knights Assemble
ã€ŽPaladin is a support class that fights to protect her comrades with her angelic shield.ã€
Paladin Plate Armor Mastery (Level 15)
- Equip Plate Armor to increase Strength, Vitality, Spirit, HP MAX, MP MAX, MP Recovery, Physical Critical Hit, Physical Defense and Attacking Speed.
- Angel's power is imbued onto Paladin's weapon and shield to change her basic attacks and increase Physical Attack. Basic motion is also replaced by Defensive Stance.
- Increase Physical Attack when Bludgeon is equipped and Seraphic feather can be consumed to activate various bonus buffs.
- Smash down the holy weapon to create a 'Ripple' and aggro the enemies.
- Swing the holy weapon twice to harm the enemies.
- Concentrate the holy power onto the shield to block all attacks.
- Concentrate the holy power onto the shield to charge and push away the enemies.
- Concentrate the holy power onto the weapon and discharge the power to create a pillar of light.
- Increase your own and party member's Skill Damage.
- Concentrate the holy power onto the shield and brandish it towards the ground.
- Concentrate the holy power onto the shield to lift enemies into the air and strike them back down with the shield.
- Unleash the holy power from the shield to the surroundings to harm the enemies.
- Shoot multiple holy bullets from the weapon to harm the enemies.
- Drop a hammer of judgment created by light.
- Leap forward with a weapon imbued with holy power to smash the earth.
ã€ŽSentinel uses strengthened holy power to support her party.ã€
Glory of the Light (Level 48)
- Concentrate angel's power to create a bigger holy shield and increase Physical Attack.
- Accelerate the holy power around the Paladin and swing it forward to create an explosion.
- Unleash the holy power from the shield to protect everyone inside the light field.
- Discharge the holy power from the shield to attack and stun the enemies.
- Concentrate the holy power then jump and crash down back to earth to create an explosion.
ã€ŽDragon Knight battle together with her dragon, Astra to subdue enemies.ã€
Dragonscale Light Armor Mastery (Level 15)
- Equip Light Armor to increase Strength, Vitality, Spirit, HP MAX, MP MAX, MP Recovery, Physical Critical Hit and Hit Recovery.
- Shield is changed to Dragon Knight's exclusive shield and Basic Attacks, Jump Attack, Dash Attack is changed to Independent Damage type. Also depending on the HP, decrease the amount of damage taken.
- Move forward instantly when the skill activated on the ground, but soar upward and unfold dragon wings when the skill is activated midair. Dragon Knight will slowly descend while being able to dash forward.
- Change her weapon into form of a sword to harm enemies. It can be chained with Basic Attacks and attack form will change depending on the timing.
- Shoot dragon-shaped fire from the Dragonshield to harm enemies.
- Quickly descend to slash enemies and create a shockwave.
- Summon Astra and increase Independent Attack and Accuracy. Activating this skill will allow Astra to attack nearby enemies and provide Super Armor to Dragon Knight.
- Increase Physical Critical Hit when Katana is equipped. Also provide Super Armor immediately to Blitz Strike.
- Concentrate strength onto the weapon and create sharp dragon horn to pierce enemies.
- Astra will attack with Fire Breath instead of Dragon Knight when this skill is acquired.
- Transform Dragonshield into a knuckle and shoots it forward. Knuckle will come back after reaching a certain distance and drag back enemies towards Dragon Knight.
- Increase Dragon Knight's morale by feeding on meat. Skill Damage of Finish! and Dragon Knight skills are increased.
- Astra attacks consecutively on the enemy that has been attacked a moment ago.
- Uppercut enemies quickly then transform Dragonshield into a knuckle to attack once more. It can be chained with other skills.
- Charge forward while spinning and finish the attack with a powerful kick.
- Increase the effect from eating by adding Strength bonus onto Feast.
- Dragonshield is combined with the weapon to create Peerless Warrior Blade and cut down enemies.
- Astra turns massive and attacks with a powerful breath. Dragon Knight mounts Astra when the skill is activated midair.
ã€ŽDragon Knight taps deeper into dragon's power to further suppress enemies.ã€
Dragonforce (Level 48)
- Unleash the dragon's power which flows in her blood to increase Skill Damage. Additionally, Astra attacks with Flame Bullet when Basic Attacks, Jump Attack, Dash Attack or Dragon Tooth is used.
- Dragon Knight mounts Astra and attacks with a powerful lightning breath.
- Transform Dragonshield into a Kaiser's Head to gnaw on nearby enemies.
- Astra turns massive and either charge forward or ascend upward.
Recovery of dcdfvr’s Post on Jul 19, 2017 at 10:19 AM
my body is ready for pally
Recovery of Ruhig’s Post on Jul 19, 2017 at 11:52 AM
My body is ready for their 2nd awakenings.
Recovery of Hova’s Post on Jul 19, 2017 at 2:09 PM
Tbh they may be lackluster from what they could have been but I think they still look fun.
Recovery of Arrol’s Post on Jul 19, 2017 at 2:50 PM
They made another F.Ranger censor to FemPally as well.
Recovery of ManaKnight’s Post on Jul 20, 2017 at 12:38 PM
Will this be coming to NA? If so any time estimate?
Recovery of DevilSword’s Post on Jul 20, 2017 at 2:15 PM
Meanwhile, I'm more excited to see Michael and Bakal in the knights video. Go go OV bosses!
Recovery of Citric’s Post on Jul 22, 2017 at 1:24 PM
So how much does the KDnF fanbase hate these subclasses and how much does Neople care about that?
Recovery of NinNinCen’s Post on Jul 22, 2017 at 3:03 PM
Curious to know if that's all that katana mastery gives. If its just crit rate wouldn't the better 90 just win out? I know its according to setup but what would someone recommend as usually the most used 90 sword?
Recovery of DeftFunk’s Post on Jul 23, 2017 at 1:50 PM
I hope this re-metastasis thing involves them in the story more.
Recovery of Brandon’s Post on Jul 23, 2017 at 8:57 PM
probably 6 months after they're released in kDnF. Neople is doing things their own way, though, so there's not a 100% accurate timeframe for it.
the song in the video sounds silly