New Lancer Subclasses (September 13th)

Character
  • MP Consumption of various Upper skills has been removed.
    • Upward Slash, Ascending Slash, Uppercut, Rising Kick, Muse’s Uppercut, Jack Spike, Marilyn Rose, Wind Strike, Sky Assault, Giant Weapon Launcher, Rising Cut (Female Priest), Rising Cut (Thief), Shield Uppercut and Helm Shot.
  • New Demonic Lancer Subclasses has been added.
    • New Weapon Types has been added; Javelin and Beam Lance.
Dark Lancer

『New Demonic Lancer Subclass, Dark Lancer has been added.
He’s a Shadow Element Magical Dealer that uses the power of Demonic Lance encroached by darkness and black lightning.』

Dark Lancer Leather Armor Mastery (Level 15)

• Increases Intelligence, Vitality, Spirit, Magical Critical Hit, Attacking Speed, HP MAX, MP MAX and MP Recovery Rate while wearing Leather Armor.

Encroach (Level 15)

• Use the power of Demonic Lance encroached into Dark Lancer’s body.
  • Increases Shadow Damage.
  • Put enemies into Encroached state by targeting them with Encroach-affiliated skills.
  • Enemies in Encroached state will have their Attacking and Moving Speed decreased while also amplifying the damage Party Members does to the enemy.
  • Targeting enemies not in Encroached state with Black Lightning-affiliated skills will accumulate the damage done to the enemies. Then Encroach-affiliated skills can be used to release the accumulated damage for one huge blow.
  • Targeting enemies in Encroached state with Black Lightning-affiliated skills will cause a mini-explosion and amplify player’s damage.

Imperial Spearmanship (Level 15)

• Change Basic Attacks, Aerial Attacks and Dash Attacks to Dark Lancer’s exclusive attacks.
  • Allow Hook and Throw to grab multiple enemies and cancel out of post-delay into a different skill.

Double Throw (Level 15)

• Quickly throw two Black Lightning Javelins.
  • Targeting enemies in Encroached state will cause an explosion.
  • Black Lightning will activate against enemies not in Encroached state for additional damage.
  • During Backstep, throw a javelin while retreating backward and throw another javelin when he lands back on the ground.

Dark Ambition (Level 15)

• Throw a dark javelin to trigger Encroached state on enemies.
  • During Backstep, throw a javelin while retreating backward.

Dark Helix Spear (Level 20)

• Throw a spinning Black Lightning Javelin forward to harm enemies with Multi-Hit Damage.

Dark Javelin Mastery (Level 20)

• Increases Magical Weapon Attack and Accuracy while wielding a Javelin.

Darkness (Level 25)

• Amplify strength by receiving Demonic Lance’s energy.
  • Increases Critical Damage and Magical Critical Hit.

Piercing Drive (Level 25)

• Powerfully throw Black Lightning Javelin forward.
  • Drag all the enemies hit by the Javelin until it lands on the ground.
  • If there’s enemies in Encroached state nearby, it will be linked with Black Lightning.
  • Thrown distance of Javelin can be adjusted with Arrow Keys.

Despair (Level 25)

• Throw a spinning Dark Javelin forward which splits into mini Dark Javelins to target multiple enemies and trigger Encroached state on enemies.

Dark Burial (Level 30)

• Throw a spinning Dark Javelin to cause an explosion, then throw Black Lightning Javelin for another explosion.

Diffusion (Level 35)

• Throw a Javelin wrapped in Black Lightning to pin down enemies and cause damage over time.
  • If the enemies are in Encroached state, they will be put in Hold state.
  • If there’s enemies in Encroached state nearby, it will be linked with Black Lightning for damage over time and put them in Hold state.
  • Targeting enemies by linking Black Lightning will accumulate the damage and the damage will be released after a period of time.

Spiral Rush (Level 35)

• Throw a spinning Black Lightning Javelin forward to harm enemies with Multi-Hit Damage and explode.
  • Targeting enemies in Encroached state amplify the Black Lightning and the Javelin with turn darker while increasing the Explosion Range.

Dark Star (Level 40)

• Condense the Black Lightning into the Javelin and throw it towards the sky.
  • Thrown Javelin will split into parts midair and rain down on enemies for Multi-Hit Damage.

Dark Explosion (Level 45)

• Condense the Black Lightning into the Javelin to create a bigger Javelin and throw it towards the ground.
  • Thrown Javelin will drag all enemies in the path and embed into the floor for a period of time and explode.
  • Targeting enemies in Encroached state amplify the Black Lightning and the Javelin with turn darker while increasing the Explosion Range.

Rampager

『Dark Lancer’s 1st Awakening, Rampager has been added. Rampager will be able to attack enemies with stronger force of darkness.』

Ruler of Darkness (Level 48)

• Gain a better control over the Dark Energy.
  • Increases Skill Damage.
  • Increases Encroach Duration.

Amplify: Successive Dark Lance Throw (Level 50)

• Create a two Dark Javelins and aimlessly throw them into the surroundings.
  • Leave a trace of Dark Energy in the path of the Javelins until it pierces past the space and cause a crack.
  • Pour Black Lightning into the embedded Javelin to trigger multiple explosions.

Dark Division (Level 60)

• Create and throw a giant Dark Javelin to target an enemy then split into parts and explode.

Violent Pierce (Level 70)

• Powerfully throw Black Lightning Javelin and drag all the enemies touched by the Javelin until it pierces past the space.
  • Then quickly throw a piercing Black Lightning Javelin then pull it back out to erupt an explosion.

Dragonian Lancer

『New Demonic Lancer Subclass, Dragonian Lancer has been added.
He’s a Magical Dealer that uses Servant Lance and Beam Lance to annihilate his enemies.』

New Common Skill: Partisan Shoot (Level 10)

• Launch the spinning magical lance forward to damage the target.

Dragonian Heavy Armor Mastery (Level 15)

• Increases Intelligence, Spirit, HP MAX, MP MAX, MP Recovery Rate and Magical Critical Hit while wearing Heavy Armor.

Beam Lance Mastery (Level 15)

• Increases Magical Weapon Attack and Attacking Speed while wielding a Beam Lance.

Hunter’s Moveset (Level 15)

• Change Basic Attacks, Aerial Attacks and Dash Attacks to Dragonian Lancer’s exclusive attacks.

Servant Lance (Level 15)

• Create a magical lance that can be launched during Basic Attacks or Skills.

Mole Hunt (Level 15)

• Wrap the lance with Magical Energy and harm the enemies by raking the ground to burst the gathered Magical Energy.

Needler (Level 20)

• Throw a magical lance that pushes away enemies.

Mana Extract (Level 20)

• Increases Skill Damage.

Buffalo Fall (Level 25)

• Rush forward to push enemies then powerfully press them down towards the ground.

Hunter’s Sharpness (Level 25)

• Senses are sharpened due to numerous days spent as a Hunter and Critical Damage has been increased as a result.

Servant Lance: Assault (Level 25)

• Can be used during a Skill to Hold the target.

Drilling Neck (Level 30)

• Spin along with the Servant Lance and damage the enemies ahead.

Wing Skewer (Level 30)

• Launch the energy within the magical lance to harm the enemies.

Lamb Fence (Level 35)

• Create a magical fence to gather enemies into a specific spot then explode the fence to harm the enemies.

Burn Locust (Level 35)

• Widely swing the magical lance to gather enemies into a specific spot then either launch them into the air or push them away.

Head Penetration (Level 40)

• Jump into the air then powerfully descend back with a magical lance and embed it on the ground.

Scale Grinder (Level 45)

• Create multiple magical lances to attack enemies ahead then create a bigger magical lance to stab enemies.

Leviathan

『Dragonian Lancer’s 1st Awakening, Leviathan has been added. Leviathan will be able to attack enemies with stronger moves.』

After Sensation (Level 48)

• Decrease Servant Lance’s Recovery Time and increase Skill Damage.

Dragon Slayer (Level 50)

• Launch all the Servant Lances forward then gather them all into one while soaring into the sky. After reaching a certain height, quickly crash back down to the ground.

Partisan Skewer (Level 60)

• Create a gigantic magical lance to slash down enemies multiple times then launch yourself in the air and powerfully crash down.

Earthworm Hunt (Level 70)

• Plant the lance into the ground then burst the magical energy towards the enemies and trigger an explosion.

Seria's Welcome
  • Seria’s Welcome has gone through a renewal.
    • Seria’s Welcome will be applied to New Players and Returning Players.
  • Mission System has been added.
    • Simple missions are given to players with Seria’s Welcome benefits.
    • Missions differ between New Players and Returning Players.
    • Rewards for the missions are difference and greater reward can be earned by completing multiple missions.
  • The following effects will be applied to players with Seria’s Welcome.
    • +20% Dungeon Clear Exp with a Party
    • 1+1 Gold Card after Dungeon Completion
Guide
  • Guide System feature has been added.
    • Only applies to New Players and Returning Players.
    • Basic Guide System will be provided to New Players.
    • Guide for new mechanics will be provided to Returning Players.
    • Information given by Guide System can be checked again from System Guidebook.
System
  • Tokker System has been removed.
  • Returnee Tutorial Dungeon has been removed.
  • Monster targeting guidance has been added for Tutorial Dungeons.
  • Acquiring Consumable Items will go straight to inventory instead of Quick Slot if empty.
  • Equipment Slots obtained by quests can be seen from beginning of character creation.
    • Quest still must be cleared to unlock the Equipment Slots.
  • Methods to obtain Insignia and Gem can be seen by hovering the mouse over Insignia and Gem Slots.
  • Destination Area names can be seen near a portal.
  • Changed Stats from Equipping/Unequipping/Changing Equipment can be seen from the Character.
  • Dungeon Reward Screen can be skipped during Solo Play.
    • Pressing [Esc] will move the current screen to the next screen.
    • Inventory will not automatically open due to Post-Dungeon Shop.
    • Normal Dungeon Tab will be removed from Dungeon Book.

Demonic Lancer 3rd and 4th Job (September 21st)

Definitely didn’t expect Dragonian Lancer to be a Magic Class. That’s pretty cool, though.

The new Guide System’s interface was neat, though at the rate I play DFO I’ll never see it, HEH.

Talker System has been removed. Returnee Tutorial Dungeon has been removed.
I’m glad these things are gone. They were fucking annoying every time I logged into DnF/Test, lol.

Acquiring Consumable Items will go straight to inventory instead of Quick Slot if empty.
This was really annoying when buying the XP books to level up, especially with the lag, but I guess we’ll get used to it.

Changed Stats from Equipping/Unequipping/Changing Equipment can be seen from Character Stats screen.
This might not be working properly? Lmao. When I equipped a title the stat changes came up above my head, but instead of them being positive values (because I had literally nothing equipped), it showed negative ones, rofl.

Anyway, I was trying to stream on Twitch/make some videos, but there was only 1 Test Channel up for some reason and there were so many people in it that it promptly crashed (the lag was unbearable anyway). \ o /

Dragonian Lancer Video

17-09-13 퍼스트서버 드래고니안 랜서
[던파 퍼섭] 마창사 신직업 - 드래고니안 랜서 의혹의 마을\/\/1차 각성중
[던파 퍼섭] 마창사 신직업 - 드래고니안 랜서 의혹의 마을 클리어

Dark Lancer Video

17-09-13 퍼스트서버 다크랜서
[던파 퍼섭] 마창사 신직업 - 다크랜서 의혹의마을\/\/1차각성중

New lancers look pretty hype. No need to be removed!

Their 1a animations ruined both of the classes for me.

They did it, they added dragoon to the game. I can’t express how excited I am for this so I’ll just say if there was anything they could add that’d top Asura/Skirmisher for me, combining them was it. So happy the 1st awakening was a jump, and can’t wait to see what happens come 2nd awakening. Also cool how he has permanent telekinetics swords.

I personally look forward to being able to play as the Dark Lancer, and being able to throw all the dark javalins. Also, I am surprised that they made another element locked class after so long.

I like how the Dragonic Lancer’s 1stwake is more or less just Jump. Pretty cool how both of the dragon-themed classes do “jump into outer space and smash down”, it’s consistent.

Not a fan of awakenings that blocks the actual dungeon with cutscenes like DL’s awakening.

With that many weapons on DL I would expect him to be more of a multi-hit class like battlemage or nen. instead he can occasionally throw onw or morph them together and swing it. so there’s almost no point in them if they cant act independently. hopefully his 2a can fix that.

His destructo disk move looks sick as Hell, too.

Why isn’t Dragonian Lancer “Dragonian”?

I think both of these classes look really damn fun. Definitely going to be making a Dragoon

Dark Lancer looks really plain and skills look too edgy, but Dragonian on other hand :ok_hand:

the classes just get flashier and flashier lol. can definitely tell which classes are the OG originals.

Dark Lancer was everything I was expecting tbh. Would have liked if they gave him another Super Hold but hopefully 2A’s solve that problem.

Also I believe Lancer is now the first Class of characters with Light/Heavy/Leather as its 3 Armor types. Something no other class shares.

Yea mean…other than Female Slayers right?

fem slayers have a plate armor class in the mix don’t they?

I was really hoping that at least one of them would be magic fixed. I hope dark lancer has a debuff and that dragonian has a party buff because their scaling’s don’t seem to be that impressive. They also seem to be single ele focused which most party buff classes have.

True. I completely forgot Vagabond existed. Both Slayers have 4