:running_woman:t6::woman_cartwheeling:t6::running_man:t6: :dash:
:woman_cartwheeling:t6::running_woman:t6::running_man:t6: :dash:
:running_man:t6: :running_man:t6: :man_cartwheeling:t6: :dash:

:lips: allahu akbar

:boom: :boom: :boom:

yadead

received_1366716403445264

:sweat:Very Strong

you srs? Aeschine fking trained harder then anyone to get to where he was. He’s the epitome of hard work pays off, if you don’t see that CLEARLY ya don’t watch him. And no he doesn’t use one single skill, he knows many different kinds. Demon Inferno, Earthshatter, Burst Slash, Doom Glaive, Demonic Unleash as well as all the techniques that come with that, he learned 2nd awakening as well as some level of Impact Smash as well.

why couldn’t u guys just let nexus die

it’s in worse shape than ever now

Because we need a place to shitpost.

just use discord or something!!!

More people can see it and won’t get bury in the chat.

I sexually Identify as an Aes. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of running over Empyrean dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being an Aes is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary halberds, 30 mm long lances and AMG-114 Demonic lances on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me β€œAeschine” and respect my right to kill from the ground and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a aeschephobe and need to check your Lancer privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I am Aes and Aes am I
Aes did nothing wrong.
Aes died for Kandy’s sins.

monkaW