My Dudes

:potato:

This was a Aeschine we haven’t seen Spring or Summer of 2014. This was the Aeschine that was the best WARLOAD in NA. This was the Aeschine who people feared, we hadn’t seen it in 3 years. People forget he was elite once. There was a time when Aeschine using 2nd awakening wasn’t a joke. A time when he knew just how hard he could go in and still hit everything, still get all his holds down, and then still somehow get out. I think me and everyone else thought this Aes was going to be relegated to the history books, but this was that Aeschine.
So, people who’ve only been watching since maybe last year, if you want to ask yourself how Aeschine has got so many titles and made so many raids, don’t think he was carried to all of them. This, this right here, is how, and don’t you forget it.
Aes wasn’t the sole reason Party 4 was so dominant though, and I feel the need to give credit to the rest of the team. Aes’s shot calling and Party 4’s macro play was immaculate. Their use of Raid Buff, better than I’ve seen from any party in the West. Aes was able to do a beautiful job in dungeon, creating pressure with the crusader, helping him get as far ahead as he did. And Aes, while he did die a lot he played every situation almost as well as he could, absorbing time and pressure from Party 5 and still managing to be extremely useful in mid and late night raids.

This was a Aeschine we haven’t seen Spring or Summer of 2014. This was the Aeschine that was the best WARLOAD in NA. This was the Aeschine who people feared, we hadn’t seen it in 3 years. People forget he was elite once. There was a time when Aeschine using 2nd awakening wasn’t a joke. A time when he knew just how hard he could go in and still hit everything, still get all his holds down, and then still somehow get out. I think me and everyone else thought this Aes was going to be relegated to the history books, but this was that Aeschine.
So, people who’ve only been watching since maybe last year, if you want to ask yourself how Aeschine has got so many titles and made so many raids, don’t think he was carried to all of them. This, this right here, is how, and don’t you forget it.
Aes wasn’t the sole reason Party 4 was so dominant though, and I feel the need to give credit to the rest of the team. Aes’s shot calling and Party 4’s macro play was immaculate. Their use of Raid Buff, better than I’ve seen from any party in the West. Aes was able to do a beautiful job in dungeon, creating pressure with the crusader, helping him get as far ahead as he did. And Aes, while he did die a lot he played every situation almost as well as he could, absorbing time and pressure from Party 5 and still managing to be extremely useful in mid and late night raids.

:mage::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin:

:spaghetti::ok_hand:

:point_up_2::ok_hand::fire:

:baby:t5:

hello friends

MyDudes

dice trying to keep this section alive.

w0w curt help me

:raising_hand_man:

tumblr_ortdouS5Sb1t1l9v3o2_1280

wtf