[Misc] Specifically Requested Posts

For people who wanted specific posts recovered

Recovery of Laiyenu’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 12:24 AM

I'd Duo hard OV for you with my boner red if I played this game still.

Recovery of Kamica’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 2:18 AM

Last updated Nov 14, 2015 at 2:18 AM

I thought it might be interesting to take a look at what Nexon DFO's events looked like and compare them to DFOG's.

Seeing as how a pvp event is currently going on in DFOG, let's start with something similar:

1. Complete 10 Limited Quests to be rewarded randomly with one of the following: +3, +5, +7, or +10. Max Per Character: 1

2. One hour of 2x Fair Arena EXP & one hour of 2x Dungeon EXP on Saturday and Sunday

3. Complete 10 Limited Quests for one free Safe Upgrade.

As sad as it it may seem, this was actually a typical Nexon DFO event:

10% HP/MP consumable were given away at every possible opportunity.

Next up is DFO's final update:

Recovery of Enoch the Fierce’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 2:26 AM

Last updated Nov 14, 2015 at 2:26 AM

[triggered]

mess@ the best avatars coming toward the end of the game

Recovery of Arphila’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 2:20 AM

You guys remember dis right?

[​IMG]

Recovery of Shalako’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 3:10 AM

Last updated Nov 14, 2015 at 3:10 AM

We really need the Triggered Rating, when are we getting it.

Remember the treasure goblin event that banned people for farming the 2 room dungeon.

Back when people were so weak a treasure goblin could claw someone to death.

I've spent Millions on my Ranger.

My Fucking First +12 every.

I CHANGED FROM A NECRO AND WAS BLOWING IT UP FOR FUN

Recovery of lrcpwjno’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 3:14 AM

Man, I'd totally get those Bakal avas. Shame I missed them the first time around.

Recovery of Cai’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 3:54 AM

Why does this Evolve Bracelet weigh .25kg and why cant I remove it from my inventory

its too heavy yo

Recovery of Mango’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 3:54 AM

I don't recall this event but it does looks interesting. What i do recall is a snowball collecting event; where one would trade snowballs for random crap.

Recovery of Curt’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 3:55 AM

This is why you never leave Necro.

Recovery of Shalako’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 4:27 AM

Rouge is so much more fun.

Jumping around and mashing buttons since I have no idea what skills do.

Too bad every skill is like 2 paragraphs but at least I figured out Mashing the skill is better then using it then my Hit End Hotkey.

Dunno how I feel about another Percent class considering my Kiri Luck tho…

Recovery of Hervey’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 5:06 AM

Hurricane the Class

Recovery of NemesisZeru’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 5:14 AM

For the first time, I've gotten an epic that I can use. And it's a nice one for my class. Life is good. x3

Recovery of Eisen’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 5:18 AM

i like that fgunner and ffighter bakal outfit

seriously why those two always gets the best dressup for female char this isn't fair!

Recovery of Dowiet’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 8:31 AM

it’s not a bad set up but it really shines with the obligatory shadow guide set as swap.

Recovery of Cai’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 2:25 PM

[​IMG]

3rd attempt

now to get 81 energy per refine 7 attempt

Recovery of Brandon’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 2:29 PM

I'd agree with this post more than once if I could.

Recovery of FenixR’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 2:48 PM

SwapMancer, NecroSwaper. Cool.

Recovery of Curt’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 3:18 PM

I'd rather play Necroswapper simulator than 90% of the classes in DFO.

Recovery of Dowiet’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 3:45 PM

running around with 12 spinnies that infinite hit stun would be fun

Recovery of Cai’s Post on Nov 14, 2015 at 7:32 PM

[​IMG]

3rd try

ezpz

Recovery of Dowiet’s Post on

Most of it is riding off fpriest hype train

summer package has pretty much bis titles that sell close to that so thast understandable

Recovery of Kamica’s Post on

This was mentioned in my original post.

Recovery of Ark’s Post on

https://dfonexus.com/threads/summary-of-upcoming-update-april-6th.14560/

Jay translated the information about merc system revamp awhile ago.

Recovery of Kajitii’s Post on

I honestly can’t explain why rare clone boxes were criminally cheap the first time around. It was a huge steal! The second and third times are because people actually realized they have the best stat: town move speed. Also worth noting: those clone boxes are the only way to get fpriest rare avas atm. Bind cubes are not usable by fpriest, presumably because regular rare avas don’t exist.

10% elenore titles are almost nearly universally usable, and people can easily attempt to roll elenore titles successfully, so it's not too surprising that they're expensive. However, they are by far not the most expensive titles ever, thanks to the Dreamer titles being incredibly huge RNG shitfests.

It's probably because the first time around everyone already had rares or clones from binding.

Recovery of Misukun’s Post on

the first rare clone box had an npc value of 30m

that, in conjunction with it being the first time they were released in dfog is probably why the AH price also hovered around 30m.

having a minimum value means nothing

Recovery of tsumugii’s Post on

having a price floor act as an initial anchor is definitely a thing

I'll have to rephrase it better. having a minimum value has nothing to do with why the prices are so high now since they were removed.

Recovery of Holypie’s Post on

The rates for the first batch of rare clones was definitely higher though.

Recovery of ZailKnight’s Post on

Or maybe it was cheap first time around because LT was giving rare clone boxes like candies

Too bad that won't be the case anymore

Recovery of Save 4 Less’s Post on

Remember that when Rare Clones were first introduced that they were the only item of the month for that rotation which caused alot of people to pull them whenever they got item of the month since the Rare Clones occupied both slots. Every other time they've had Rare Clones they've had them featured alongside another item and Rare Clones which reduced the chances of pulling them since they only occupy one slot instead of two and they were placed in the slot with the lower pull rate. Combine this with a bunch of other factors such as not as many people opening up LTs now compared to before, LT item of the month pull rates being lower, Skeleton Keys being harder to farm, People rushing to get clones for their main F. Priests, etc and you have your answer on why they're so expensive now. Did the 30mil price removal have an impact? A little bit, but I don't get why so many people are convinced the NPC price removal was the one and only major reason they went up though.

Recovery of ZailKnight’s Post on

still think they should have kept npc prices

that did help with items with lower value to stay at certain price point and doesnt make some items go crazy high (aka motion aura box when it came around first time)

Recovery of SIUnit’s Post on

price will drop eventually as demand dies down.

unique motion aura the second time through hovered about 35m, and this round of clone rares looks to be pushing down to 60m already.

Recovery of The Winged Professor’s Post on

I'm pretty sure it has to do with the shitty rates of LT prizes more than anything. I used to get about one prize a month from grinding alts in Mirror Arad, but I haven't gotten a monthly prize in almost a year.

Recovery of Hova’s Post on

The only monthly prize I can remember ever getting was a Hell Orb... 2 years ago during F.Mages 2nd Awakening events.

Recovery of SonowRaevius’s Post on

I think personally I need a break, been playing pretty much every day since launch except for when I was really sick and now even grinding for DI's, cards, and other things are just becoming a drag. Might also be because I just binge leveled all 4 of the F.Priests and that just burned me out.

Recovery of Garyuu’s Post on

Having done the same binge leveling, I feel ya. Not only that, but I was so ready to do ancient dailies on as many of my alts per day as possible, but I quickly realized that of course that would burn me out instantly and skew my priorities.

Recovery of Dice Dragon’s Post on

Ancients mad boring yo. But need them gainz bruh

Recovery of Kamica’s Post on

It's pretty fascinating if we compare the histories of NX DFO and DFOG.

NX DFO's last content update was the Abysmal Arena released on September 19, 2012.

non-content updates

October gave one minor event and an avatar package. November saw three cash shop updates and two events. December gave an avatar package and a few minor events (burning time, golden goblin, afro avatar). NX DFO was never updated again after this.

The first content update happened on January 27th, 2010 with the release of the level 50 cap. That's 32 months of updates.

DFOG got its first content update on April 14th, 2015 with the release of Knight. We already have contents confirmed through September 2017. That's 29 months of updates and we are seemingly still going strong.