Kupos Mod Shack

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 29, 2017 at 3:53 AM

Last updated Jun 29, 2017 at 3:53 AM

Its barely anything yet but I thought I'd set up a thread for this as I'll eventually be getting to a lot of mods, probably even taking requests later, thread is a huge WIP, feel free to post whatever or what you'd like to see in the future!

So on account of my editing severely improving since last year and the speed which I do it also improving, I've decided I'm gonna try a hand at publishing my mods and taking requests(later).

Current Project: Second Awakening icons, Knight Icons.

without further ado

Skill Icons
Common Skills

[​IMG]

Download

Slayer/Dark Knight
"Colored Slayer/Dark Knight icons"

Download

Fighter
Colored Fighter Icons (M/F)

Download

Gunner
Colored Gunner icons

Download

Mage/Creator
Colored Mage/Creator icons.

Download

Priest

Download

Thief

Download

Knight

to do.

Demonic Lancer

[​IMG]

Download

Skill Recolors/Edits
Lagless Crystal Storm for EB
Summon replacements

to do.

Various other mods
F-Slayer laugh

Simply put, puts the f-slayer’s laugh from bleeding blades into more skills such as Excalibur, destroyer and yatta yatta.

Download

IMPORTANT NOTE

DFO Global works with a npk index, meaning you will need to deny permission in order to get it to work, you can do that like so.

After that you will need to place the file you downloaded into your imagepacks2 folder.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 4, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Reserved for later use maybe.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 4, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Also reserved.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Oct 15, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Alright I put them off for a while but I finished Slayer, Fighter and Female Mage's skill icons, unfortunately I cant really do much until I re-download DFO's files onto my new computer so thought I'd just put those out there, any of you like?

Recovery of Hervey’s Post on Oct 15, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Can’t wait for Priest/Crusader :dance:

Recovery of James’s Post on Oct 15, 2014 at 9:36 AM

These are nice and clean. I like them.

Recovery of Space Fish’s Post on Oct 15, 2014 at 10:55 PM

The Slayer icons look a bit washed out. Mostly with the red in the Berserker skills. The red in the other class icons is more saturated.

The needle icon for the Fighters is the perfect shade for the Zerk skills.

Also, this isn't related to the mods, but the Priest and Thief sections are in the Mage spoiler tag.

Recovery of Busuji’s Post on Feb 13, 2015 at 6:50 AM

love

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Feb 14, 2015 at 2:42 PM

I had a bit of time so I got back into this, updated with the Gunner Icons and now I'll be working on Priest next.

Also some information regarding future skills, I won't be specifically doing those until DFO Global has them, also I wont be providing download links for the .npk or .img files until DFO Comes out, that way I can adjust them in the files later.

Recovery of S1aa’s Post on Mar 14, 2015 at 10:52 PM

You're doing God's work, son.

Recovery of Drewgami’s Post on Mar 25, 2015 at 2:05 PM

So I really like these recolors… but how exactly do I use them again?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 29, 2017 at 2:00 PM

Last updated Jun 29, 2017 at 2:00 PM

Right now I'm figuring out how I'm going to be getting around the red X issue with mods right now, I apologize for the inconvinience.

Edit: I've figured out how, once I get this all situated and set up I'll reply to the thread again and update the original post with download links.

Actually a quick question while im setting these mods up, does the (2) trick work or am I going to need to hide some .imgs

Recovery of tooters’s Post on Mar 25, 2015 at 9:58 PM

yeah it works, (1) will load instead of (2) though if you have them both

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 26, 2015 at 12:08 AM

Alright, I put up download links for Slayer, fighter, gunner and Mage, do note that the newer skills are not done yet and I'll update them later and update the thread, however I need to work on Priest and Thief, then Dark Knight and Creator. Until then enjoy the download links. Also to install the mods please use this guide.

After doing that just place the files into the imagepacks2 folder and check in game.

Recovery of Lautreamont Silvia’s Post on Mar 26, 2015 at 11:49 AM

So how do i get the music pack to work x3

Recovery of Jojo’s Post on Mar 26, 2015 at 1:14 PM

The download link for Fighter have Gunner file & the Gunner have the Fighter one but i'm using both so no problem xD

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 26, 2015 at 5:30 PM

Fixed, thanks for telling me that.
I dont understand, there is no Music pack in my thread, if you're talking about in general they should work normally.

Recovery of Ramidus’s Post on Mar 28, 2015 at 2:53 AM

The mage download link isn't in any of the available links. Instead of mage, I get fighter. :s

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 28, 2015 at 4:55 AM

Should be fixed, thanks.

Recovery of Steven’s Post on Mar 28, 2015 at 10:06 PM

Any time that the Slayer icons going to be released? It has a Gunner under it atm

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 28, 2015 at 10:54 PM

holy shit I am so sorry for all those wrong download links. Ok all of them should be fixed now and I apologize profusely for the inconvenience, on the bright side I am starting to work on the extra skill icons and Priest, so expect to see those soon.

Recovery of Lautreamont Silvia’s Post on Mar 30, 2015 at 2:05 AM

I meant in general since they are the new places it.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 30, 2015 at 4:41 AM

Alright well it should be located in the folder you installed DFO in, (default: C:\Neople\DFO\Music) and then the .oggs are there, as for replacing the music itself open up the song you want in Audacity or a converter and export it as a .ogg file, after that you just find the song you want to replace and rename the .ogg file you just created to that file you're replacing,

I'm not creating any music packs, or if I do at least not yet.

Recovery of CaptainPunch’s Post on Apr 5, 2015 at 7:07 PM

wow amazing work! have you started on priest:D?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 5, 2015 at 9:47 PM

Yup yup! I got most of the crusader icons down but DFO's been distracting me a lot lately as well. I'll try to get them done by this wednesday or thursday.

Recovery of CaptainPunch’s Post on Apr 6, 2015 at 12:18 AM

is there anychance you can do monks after? monks ftw!

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 6, 2015 at 6:56 AM

I tend to release all the icons all together so yeeee....

Recovery of Skiptrace’s Post on Apr 6, 2015 at 5:15 PM

This is beautiful… I will be using them all after you're done working on them all so i can see them all. Neople should really use these Icons in the regular game instead of the really out of place all Yellow icons… Definatly would help with Spitfires and their Grenades, because when you Skill Lock them, they are hard to tell apart from eachother…

Recovery of BKChwan’s Post on Apr 9, 2015 at 10:49 AM

I look forward to seeing what else you have to offer in the future, because these recolored icons are AMAZING. I was looking for something similar back when DFO was under… you-know-who. Glad to see that you did recolors for every class (Or are working towards it!). Keep it up moogle/giraffe/whateverwonderfulcreatureyouare.

Recovery of SolemnDivide’s Post on Apr 10, 2015 at 12:25 PM

This looks like a cool mod. I’ve never dabbled with DFO mods before even way back with Nexon but with Global this seems like a thing I might want to look into a bit just to make my gaming experience even more enjoyable. I’ll certainly try this out. Hopefully I don’t screw up my game doing this though. Haha :)

Recovery of tooters’s Post on Apr 11, 2015 at 9:48 AM

omg i just looked at some of the effect.npks, there’s a shit ton of linked images in those .npks =O

there's a bug with DNFE that moves linked images down one file every time you make an edit, so your mods are probably going to have some strange results as they are now.

i highly recommend deleting EVERYTHING in the effect.npk files leaving ONLY your skillicon.img file.

this will bypass the bug, shrink the file size, and increase the mods longevity as the game will now load any files you deleted directly from the original .npk, so the only time you need to update the effect.npk is when neople adds images to the skillicon.img flie.

not to mention people can now stack your mod with other peoples mods this way. for example:

effect.npk(1).npk - your icons

effect.npk(2).npk - someone elses skill effect recolors

i was hoping the bug would be fixed by now… i think i’m going to harass @Space Fish some more so he adds this info to his dnfe guide lol

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 11, 2015 at 11:10 AM

Oh that is a very useful technique I’ll be sure to do that and update the thread. Thank you.

Recovery of tooters’s Post on Apr 11, 2015 at 11:24 AM

no probs =) hopefully more people take advantage of this so we can stack mods to our hearts content :9:

Recovery of Space Fish’s Post on Apr 11, 2015 at 2:32 PM

Yeah, it still needs an entire rework. I'll see what I can do in the maint between CBT and OBT.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 3:11 PM

Last updated Apr 13, 2015 at 3:11 PM

I finished the priest Icons today cause I really had no excuse to be so lazy lately, I apologize for the delay and I will update the download link and main post in a little bit.

heres the icons for now though.

I think I'm gonna hold off on thief until I can get my hands on the Assassin/Shadow Dancer's skill icons, Until then I'm gonna work on Dark Knight and Creator.

Recovery of Wilfre M.'s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 3:18 PM

Those lovely purple icons…:mslayer:

Recovery of BKChwan’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Stunning work as usual! Looking forward to everything else. Any chance you'll do the knight icons?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 3:50 PM

I'm thinking about doing them now since there are so little of them, it'd be an easy job. but yes I will eventually be doing every skill icon by full launch.

Including going back to a few from before for their second awakenings and new skills.

Recovery of Skiptrace’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 4:18 PM

Stellar work as usual Kupo! As said before, this would be much better than the All Yellow icons in the game now. It's too bad Neople cant really see this…

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 4:31 PM

Ahaha, although I'm flattered, I'd be out of a hobby if Neople did this stuff, Neople would be able to do this stuff much better than I could.

at this point I think the yellow icons are just tradition to the devs of DnF. They've experimented mixing orange into the icons before as well I can see that for sure with the second awakening icons being such good quality ;A;

Recovery of Skiptrace’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 6:33 PM

Or, your hobby could turn into a job at Neople. Just saying.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 6:58 PM

They do actual sprite work, I just do recolors and replacements, I thank ya for the compliment but honestly I have a lot to learn before I even consider myself for a position at a professional gaming company, also I live up in Canada and if I recall South Korea has some pretty strict immigration laws right? or something like that.

Recovery of BKChwan’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 9:25 PM

Dream jobs always start out as hobbies :mfighter:

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 9:47 PM

Again thank you for the compliment, I edited the main post with the downloads fixed and now the priest icons are available for download, I'm gonna compile a megapack when im done with all the icons so I'll most likely be finishing with Dark Knight and Creator for that reason. since they use the Slayer and Mage skillicon.img files respectively.

Important note for those who have downloaded my skill icons, I request that you download them again and put them into your folders again as a recent change has made the file size smaller and a lot more compatable with other mods in the future, as well as erases the red X or disappearing effects issue the mods had before.

Recovery of Space Fish’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 9:57 PM

Awakenings were always orange.

A lot of them have some yellow, but so do some first awakens.

Recovery of Rayhai’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 10:23 PM

Hey, would I be allowed to include your fighter icons into my mod? I will be sure to include you in the credits.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 13, 2015 at 10:32 PM

Sure as long as you credit me!
Ahh yes but I’m more so talking about the more recent second awakening skill icons, I’ve been seeing tinges of orange in a few of them, and not just for the second awakening skill itself, like Jupiter Hammer for Saint.

Recovery of JubeyStar’s Post on Apr 14, 2015 at 1:21 PM

Thank you so much for doing this it brings light to the dullness of most skill icons! To me you're a hero!

Recovery of SolemnDivide’s Post on Apr 14, 2015 at 7:06 PM

Nice on finishing the Priest icons. These really bring more life to the gameplay experience. Keep up the great work man. ^-^

Recovery of Lil Puddin’s Post on Apr 16, 2015 at 3:50 PM

I'm kinda excited to see the Rogue/Necromancer ones too. I assume Necromancer will be purple. Like. Forever purple. But the Rogue one would be an interesting rainbow.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 16, 2015 at 5:52 PM

I tend to try to and make them as similar to the actual skill itself as I possibly can, so if a class is purple themed then their skill icons are probably going to be the sameish.

Rogue will most likely involve a lot of the blue highlight I always use, as well as orange and white, this is only speculation though since I'm only remembering some skill icons off the top of my head.

Recovery of Lil Puddin’s Post on Apr 16, 2015 at 6:15 PM

Yeah I figured as much.

Though forever-purple/black/blue as a Necromancer wouldn't be too bad. Purple is the color of royalty and we all know Necrodancer is Queen Bitch anyway.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 17, 2015 at 7:35 PM

I finished up the Slayer second awakening and Dark Knight Icons today, next I'll be working on the Creator/Mage icons, and then finishing up Knight, then Thief.

Updated the 1st post, if you'd like the Dark Knight icons then please use the new slayer effects file.

Recovery of BKChwan’s Post on Apr 17, 2015 at 7:45 PM

Your recolored icons make me actually want to play DK. Then I remember it’s DK. :mfighter:

Recovery of Wilfre M.'s Post on Apr 17, 2015 at 10:50 PM

The most prefect shade of purple…it’s…it’s…beautiful…where have you been all my life…

Recovery of SolemnDivide’s Post on Apr 18, 2015 at 3:11 AM

Oh yeah I was curious that with the Gunner colors you kept Twin Gunblade its original color. I was thinking you might have missed since it seemed like you'd make it that nice shade of white/blue you do with the other Ranger skills. If it was on purpose it's fine though. ^-^

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 18, 2015 at 12:17 PM

I may have missed it due to the changes to Twin Gunblade, it got two new icons, 1 for the buff and 1 for the Awakening, I'll be fixing that when I get back to gunner icons no worries, for now I apologize.

Recovery of SolemnDivide’s Post on Apr 18, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Oh its certainly not worth an apology man. I was just curious is all. Get to it when you can and I'll honestly be satisfied. Although I'm more than satisfied now so just keep up the great work. ^-^

Recovery of Scyris’s Post on Apr 23, 2015 at 3:19 PM

I'd love to see some mods to change the lesser spirits on summoner into something… cuter… preferably loli's of various kinds lol. Though it'd be kinda akward having twins of 3 spirits running around I guess.

Recovery of AvacadosOnly’s Post on Apr 28, 2015 at 1:43 AM

Why am i getting x's over my Male Fighter Skills ??? my female fighter , slayer ,priest, and gunner are showing with no problems O-o?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jul 5, 2015 at 10:25 AM

Spur of the moment thing, enjoy these icons for now. Wait ya can’t yet can ya? :tinfoil:

Updated main page with download link to f-slayer icons, replacing the old "Slayer" download link, cuz its the same file anyway.

Recovery of Valeria’s Post on Jul 5, 2015 at 12:48 PM

Cool!

Now give me that crazy laugh mod.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jul 9, 2015 at 4:39 AM

Laughing mod for y'all, its not on every skill but on quite a few for the f-slayers

Download

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jul 15, 2015 at 12:23 PM

Been trying to replace the nen spiral sound effect with the aura effect from DBZ but it looks like theres nothing I can really replace with it, the swooshing sound from the male sound effects would repeat up to 4 times over if I did it this way, so I need some test subjects since I don’t actually have either gender nen master.

I attached one of the DBZ sounds to the looping sound for swinging nen spirals, I will need both genders of nen to test this.

I attached an aura sound effect to the Nen Flowers, the f-nen passive, I'd like to know if this works too.

videos would be nice but not exactly neccesary.

If these don't work to what I expect, then I'll need to find some help on this matter.

Nen Flowers

Nen Spirals

Recovery of sharzik’s Post on Jul 18, 2015 at 9:11 PM

Rogue and necro icon recolors have been uploaded on play.163.com

I just found them so I'm about to give them a try.

Rogue: http://play.163.com/15/0709/22/AU48SQ5300314S7R.html

Necro: http://play.163.com/15/0710/22/AU6PK0S700314S7R.html

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jul 18, 2015 at 10:08 PM

I mean thats cool and all, but I hardly see how thats related to -my- mod thread, not dissing the mods in the slightest.

I said I'll get those icons out eventually, I'll maybe get em done tomorrow, depends really I've been going through some rough times lately.

Recovery of mac2492’s Post on Jul 25, 2015 at 5:01 PM

Take your time. Real life comes first. =)

By the way, your color choices are really on point for those skill icons. Great work!

Recovery of Moose’s Post on Sep 2, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Can you recolor the female nen master skills, including the second awakening skills, gold?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Sep 2, 2015 at 12:47 PM

I can see what I can do in my free time, 'm getting back into recoloring a bunch of shit lately anyway.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Oct 11, 2015 at 6:37 PM

Hey guys, Woah has it been that long since an update to this thread? I really apologize, I could give an explanation and I feel like I should, but heyyy heres the update first.

Thief icons are done, working on second awakening/Creator icons next and then finishing off Knight, Thief icons are on the front post, here's a preview.

Also an update on that peculiar second awakening portrait thing, the pictures I post now are rough drafts, many are subject to change.

Like I said before with these, they are not being released until they are finished, but I thought you guys might like some of these, I worked with limited resources so many of these are still subject to change.

Explanation

I have a lot of stuff on my plate, Moving across provinces, setting up, finding jobs and on top of that when I do have time, I spend it either playing DFO or doing DFO mods, or playing different games, its pretty understandable as to what I might do, with my few hours lately I'd rather do DFO than DFO mods, however my internet was down for like 11 days so I finally got productive, I might finish a few of these soon…

Recovery of Aero_X_999’s Post on Oct 12, 2015 at 4:52 AM

I understand that you have been busy with your real life, that more important than playing DFO or doing the mod work. But I still thank for your awesome mod works!

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Oct 20, 2015 at 8:47 AM

More free time lately, in the process of finding another job actually since I just moved, a tiny update, next one will be bigger, here's common skills, as usual check the main page.

[​IMG]

Recovery of Kaltz’s Post on Jan 19, 2016 at 7:32 PM

Kupo Kupo! its horrible!!! the newest patch with new skills and i have to remove your skill coloring mod on my M.fighter and M.Mage etc etc to see the icons or else its a X are you gonna be updating these soon? cuz i really dont wanna remove it i love the mod so much i forgot it was even a mod it looked so natural XD shrieks.gif

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jan 20, 2016 at 11:51 AM

I am working on re-doing the mods and I apologize for the inconvinience honestly, this has been a priority of mine, I'll update soon.

Recovery of Kaltz’s Post on Jan 20, 2016 at 3:51 PM

Mrow.gif

take your time kupo! no stress no rush =)

Recovery of Aero_X_999’s Post on Jan 20, 2016 at 7:53 PM

Yeah I had to remove the mod for temporarily because some new skills on F. Gunner, M. Fighter, and M. Mage and few classes with new skills/replacement that it makes skill icon invisible. I'll put back once you update/fixed the mod. I'm in no rush for it.

Recovery of Morokt’s Post on Jan 20, 2016 at 10:46 PM

I'll deal with the red x's for now. I've grown too accustomed to the mods. I can't go back. Thanks for all the work you do. Keep it up.

Recovery of Haerhee’s Post on Jan 21, 2016 at 4:16 PM

I still have a mod like this from 70 cap saved on my computer. If you want me to send it to give you a head start and make it easier or whatever, let me know o/

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jan 22, 2016 at 3:31 PM

Updated mage icons, check the front page for link to download. working on Fighter next, oh also, CREATOR!

[​IMG]

Recovery of FenixR’s Post on Jan 22, 2016 at 3:37 PM

Mfw i have to wait for gunner, slayer, fighter, priest, thief… lol. Thanks for the work.

Recovery of Aero_X_999’s Post on Jan 22, 2016 at 3:54 PM

Um, a question. Witch’s lvl 70 skill Broomstick Bounce has been replaced to Florae Electric Rabbit. Are you gonna update that one? Also don’t forget to check few skills that has replaced to different one so you can update them as well and some skills are new that it just added.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 29, 2017 at 1:57 PM

Last updated Jun 29, 2017 at 1:57 PM

I did not know that, thanks for telling me about that.

I will re-check every skill.

Can I get a video detailing what it does per chance? or a screenshot of the colors primarily used in it.

Recovery of Morokt’s Post on Jan 22, 2016 at 8:32 PM

Recovery of Aero_X_999’s Post on Jun 29, 2017 at 1:58 PM

Last updated Jun 29, 2017 at 1:58 PM

Here, I'll help you list what's new skills/replaced along with its icon if you need it.

• Berserker: Poignant Madness [​IMG]
  • Sword Master: Imperial Swordsmanship [​IMG]
  • Dark Templar: Soul Drain [​IMG] and Liberate - Madness [​IMG]
  • M. Nen Master: Lightning Leg Strike [​IMG]
  • M. Grappler: Breakdown [​IMG]
  • M. Brawler: Sticky Ball has been replaced to Dirty Barrel [​IMG] and Blood Rage has been replaced to Blood Rage Chain but uses same previous icon [​IMG]
  • M. Launcher: Concentrated Fire [​IMG]
  • M. Mechanic: Massive Countdown has been replaced to A-TEAM [​IMG]
  • M. Spitfire: Bullet Buster [​IMG]
  • F. Ranger: Chain Snatch [​IMG] and Chain Powder [​IMG] and Twin Gunblade has been replaced to Bloody Carnival [​IMG]
  • F. Spitfire: Servo Nitro [​IMG]
  • Witch: Broomstick Bounce has been replaced to Florae Electric Rabbit [​IMG]
  • Necromancer: Black Magic: Spirit of the Dead [​IMG] and Living Dead [​IMG]
  • Crusader: Blessing of Dawn [​IMG]
  • Chaos: Chaotic Sword [​IMG]
EDIT: Updated on missing icon and fixed broken image links. (2/18/16)

Also let me know if you need a vid for these new skills. I'll happy to help you out with these.

Recovery of Morokt’s Post on Jan 23, 2016 at 3:42 AM

Last updated Jan 23, 2016 at 3:42 AM

I'm not sure if it's directly related to this, but suddenly my frosty's heads look like little black energy balls. It a possible bug of this?

Edit: Also, Male Brawler got a new passive called Back Pocket.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jan 23, 2016 at 1:15 PM

Thank you for that

I haven’t done DFO modding in a long time I forgot to take out all the files, I’ve been busy with my job lately but I’ll try to fix just about everything in like what, a week probs

Recovery of Aero_X_999’s Post on Jan 23, 2016 at 4:48 PM

I think Kupo don’t do color mods on passives I think.

Recovery of Morokt’s Post on Jan 23, 2016 at 5:53 PM

I didn't think he did, but it's still showing up as an x to me so I didn't know if he needed to know what new skills existed in general now.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jan 23, 2016 at 6:12 PM

I do need to update the skill files for them all, I am working on Fighter and Male fighter today.

Recovery of Kaltz’s Post on Feb 16, 2016 at 2:01 PM

Kupos skill recoloring mod is the only ones i need for DFO if it aint Kupo it aint a skill recolor mod :3

Recovery of KuanDarius’s Post on Feb 16, 2016 at 5:31 PM

Truer words have yet to be spoken.

Recovery of YamaJuugo’s Post on Mar 10, 2016 at 3:18 AM

Do you plan to update the newer F.Slayer icons? Sorry if I missed that you already answered this or something.

EDIT: Also thought I would say thanks for the skill recolors. There are others out there, but they aren't as great as yours.

Recovery of Black’s Post on Mar 28, 2016 at 9:25 AM

Necro's Guillotine skill recolor is missing. Thanks for your work and I'm hype for the 2nd awakening portrait mods once they are finished.

Recovery of YamaJuugo’s Post on Apr 5, 2016 at 11:40 PM

Was just gonna show the F.slayer skill icons that are missing, just in case you weren't aware of them.

Dark Templar : Liberate - Madness, Soul Drain

[​IMG]

VagaBond : Blade Integrity, Secondary Weapon Master

[​IMG]

Demon Slayer : Heaven Cleaver

[​IMG]

Noblesse : Imperial Swordsmanship

[​IMG]

Sorry if I missed a post where you already addressed these. Just thought I'd show them. Also, from the screenshots on the first page, it shows heaven cleaver is colored properly, but after redownloading the file and replacing, it's still broken.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 6, 2016 at 7:07 AM

One day I will actually get off my ass and do those icons, probably tomorrow, I understand I've been slacking a lot on these, I'll just dedicate a good chunk of my day towards it.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 8, 2016 at 6:47 PM

Last updated Apr 8, 2016 at 6:47 PM

When I said tomorrow, I guess I was a little lazy, what I really meant was the day after, anyway.

Will be updating download later, working on other icons, will update a bit more later.

[​IMG]

Recovery of Morokt’s Post on Apr 8, 2016 at 9:17 PM

Does this also fix Frosty's Head looking funny?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 8, 2016 at 10:47 PM

Last updated Apr 8, 2016 at 10:47 PM

That was an issue with the file that I TOTALLY forgot to update in this thead, woops, I fixed that and added the fighter icons for now, I'll work on the remainder of the slayer icons tomorrow, I believe Priest/thief icons SHOULD be working, if they are not, notify me and I'll work on them as well.

Once again I'd like to apologize for the delays, I've been blaming real life but eh, thats not been an issue lately and its just me being an ass, even though ya'll say its chill.

Oh also, included this one in mage

[​IMG]

Recovery of Paws’s Post on Apr 9, 2016 at 1:54 AM

godamnit Kupo your the most amazing person in the world. These icons look incredible

Recovery of Morokt’s Post on Apr 9, 2016 at 2:07 AM

Last updated Apr 9, 2016 at 2:07 AM

Mage link goes to fighter files.

Also, thief files are fine, but Blessing of Dawn for Crusader is still missing.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 9, 2016 at 2:06 AM

I coulda swore my clipboard said otherwise, fixed.

Recovery of Morokt’s Post on Apr 9, 2016 at 2:27 AM

Sweet beautiful Frosty's Head. Thank you. ;-;

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 10, 2016 at 11:07 PM

F-slayer icons are so beautiful and easy on the eyes, here ya' go, front page is updated with slayer icons, gunner ones by tomorrow/next day.

Recovery of Haerhee’s Post on Apr 11, 2016 at 12:47 AM

Just so you know, Crusader's Blessing of the Dawn skill is missing an icon o/

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 11, 2016 at 1:12 AM

Fixed and updated.

[​IMG]

Recovery of Haerhee’s Post on Jun 29, 2017 at 1:58 PM

Last updated Jun 29, 2017 at 1:58 PM

Thanks! :)

I promise I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass. ._.

But it seems like you missed Guillotine and Lightning Wall when you were recoloring the rest of the Necro/EB skills

They look a little out of place :<

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 11, 2016 at 7:27 PM

You’re not, while Guillotine is definitely something I missed and I will be fixing soon enough, Lightning wall was colored like that, there’s not much I could do with it because its a giant yellow wall, I did color it a little bit, perhaps decreasing the saturation would be enough.

A comparison (Original/colored)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Its very minor now that I look at it, I'll look at this skill a bit more in the future, as currently I'm thinking of re-doing a couple EB Icons and a few Sword Master icons, using the cool rainbowish gradiant effect.

Recovery of Haerhee’s Post on Apr 11, 2016 at 9:12 PM

Ah, I see it now that they’re side by side. I thought you had missed it 'cause I figured it would’ve followed the pattern and would’ve been the same color as Chain Lightning and such. I will be anxiously awaiting those changes, 'cause the current icons look great already. Take your time, though~

Recovery of Kaltz’s Post on Apr 13, 2016 at 7:53 PM

i just found this :D and its only for Rolling,Knee grab,and fling from what I see would you be open to adding it to the Awakening and Black tornado and focused fury? :D also thanks for the revamped male fighter skill recolors love to have it back <3

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 14, 2016 at 12:47 AM

Well, I can see what I can do about it, but I doubt it since my drawing tablet is a whole province away, which I used to actually work on those, unfortunately.

Recovery of Kaltz’s Post on Apr 15, 2016 at 10:10 PM

its alright it looks great how it is anyways :D

Recovery of Aero_X_999’s Post on Apr 16, 2016 at 1:14 PM

This looks so beautiful! Keep up on good work!

Recovery of AliasZ’s Post on May 16, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Hey, are you planning on adding gunner second awakening skills? Love the mod but can't use it on my spitfire

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on May 16, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Uhh, probably, I forgot I was doing these again, woops, I'll finish gunner soon enough.

Recovery of Azure Lune’s Post on May 18, 2016 at 4:24 PM

Just out of curiosity, why is the Thief icons file so much larger than the others?

Also, if you do ever start taking requests, I'd love to see a mod to make Judecca less laggy, if possible. I'd assume it's the full-screen icy wind effect that causes it…

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on May 18, 2016 at 5:14 PM

I do know why, I accidentally included the whole file for some reason, don't see how I overlooked that, I'll replace it with a smaller cropped out file later, to avoid complications with other mods. However as for Judecca, I can see what I can crop out to make it lag less, I can't test this however since I do not have a glacial master myself.

Recovery of Azure Lune’s Post on May 18, 2016 at 5:25 PM

I'd be happy to help test it out, then. I mean it -is- my request and all XD

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on May 18, 2016 at 11:39 PM

I want to strangle who-ever designed this, there are so many effects in this skill, and they're all very nice to look, I guess you can start off by telling me specifically at what part does the skill lag?

Recovery of Azure Lune’s Post on May 19, 2016 at 8:18 AM

It's right at the beginning, with the blizzard-like wind effect. After that part finishes, it's fine.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on May 19, 2016 at 12:20 PM

Try this

Recovery of Azure Lune’s Post on May 19, 2016 at 8:58 PM

That’s made a pretty noticable difference for me, in fact. I’ve only done a dozen or so dungeon tests so far but I have yet to see it lag me to the point of the screen freezing for a few seconds(…my computer is pretty bad, ok), and it’s seems like it’s alleviating the problem of the attack just failing to connect due to lag(which was the primary reason I asked… having a move that holds for that long being unreliable is a pretty big issue), which I feel is really the most I can ask for**, so thanks for that :D

** See, I have a theory that the game doesn't cache the effects for awakening skills in memory, considering how comparatively large they are and how infrequently they're used(especially the lv85s). Though I could easily be wrong, since I only slightly know what I'm talking about >.>;

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on May 20, 2016 at 1:36 AM

Considering how many effects are going on in that single skill I can tell that its mostly just a graphical problem mostly, the blizzard effect itself has 3 seperate blizzard winds running at the same time, they're also basically screen-wide, this causes issues on low end computers because it also has 4 other screen-wide effects running along with that, which is likely as to the reason you'll lag with it, so I understand completely.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on May 21, 2016 at 7:38 PM

Gunner icons are finished, download's on the front post, thank you for sticking by despite my absences

Recovery of Kaltz’s Post on May 25, 2016 at 5:17 AM

[​IMG] @Kupo what skill is this?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on May 25, 2016 at 2:01 PM

I was wondering that myself, turns out its the old icon for Final Countdown or something like that, I didnt know it at the time so I included it anyway, it's currently un-used because it was replaced with [​IMG] TX-45 A-Team

Recovery of Kaltz’s Post on May 26, 2016 at 5:57 AM

oh! alright lol

Recovery of Novaan Verdiano’s Post on Jun 1, 2016 at 3:18 PM

Hey, is it possible that you've forgotten to recolor Necro's Guillotine? The skill is still yellow, whereas every other skill is purple or white/red

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 1, 2016 at 4:53 PM

Possible, I'll fix that when I fix the thief file, thanks for pointing it out.

Recovery of Novaan Verdiano’s Post on Jun 1, 2016 at 4:55 PM

Sure, don't worry about it. Thanks for all the effort you put into those mods too.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 1, 2016 at 5:48 PM

As I had thought, I know I had done the icon before but it turns out I saved it in the original folder, and not my replacement folder, so that is completely just error on my part, and has been updated, thank you.

[​IMG]

Recovery of Haerhee’s Post on Jun 28, 2016 at 12:58 PM

Just as a heads up (because I'm sure people will be requesting fixes soon), with the new patch came a few new skills, as well as some alterations. I'll just list 'em out for you:

Female Nens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, Ultimate Nen Guard was changed to a passive, in case you want to switch it to green for continuity’s sake [​IMG]

Female Grappler:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Male Ranger:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both Rangers:

[​IMG]

Also, Fastest Gun was changed to a passive [​IMG]

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 28, 2016 at 4:52 PM

I didn't even realize this, thanks for telling me this, I'll get to work.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 29, 2016 at 2:11 PM

Actually, I hope ya'll don't mind but having a picture or video of the skills would actually help a whole bunch, as I don't have any of these classes in my roster.

Recovery of Haerhee’s Post on Jun 29, 2016 at 4:43 PM

I'll post 'em in the same order I posted the icons in my earlier post:

Nen Bead

Dragon Fury

Chain Connection (this one is just a skill you use to chain grab cannons together to make Grappler more cohesive) against ungrabbable enemies

Triple Tap (Had to recruit a friend for the MRanger stuff 'cause I don't have one, lol)

Deadly Approach

Suppressive Barrage

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 30, 2016 at 12:28 AM

Done, replaced the download links on the front page, thank you for alerting me once more.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Recovery of Morokt’s Post on Aug 24, 2016 at 11:15 AM

Are you gonna end up doing the Demonic Lancer stuff as well?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Aug 24, 2016 at 2:41 PM

I am currently working on it as I ran out of FP.

Recovery of Vivacious’s Post on Aug 29, 2016 at 10:11 AM

Any chance you're going to add color icons for knight's 2nd awakening skills?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Aug 29, 2016 at 1:26 PM

Possibly, after I go to the dentist and get these wisdom teeth removed I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands, which is mostly what I'm waiting for.

Recovery of Novaan Verdiano’s Post on Oct 6, 2016 at 9:50 PM

Sup dude, any chance you got around to do the Lancer icons or will do it soon-ish?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Oct 8, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Yeah, like always I usually somehow only do the work after a stressful night, doing this stuff is relaxing so it helps.

Anyway, Demonic Lancer icons are done, might finally get to work on Knight eventually, who knows.

[​IMG]

Recovery of Again’s Post on Oct 9, 2016 at 3:51 AM

Those Lancer ones are nice! Can't wait for you to finish Knight soon, tho!

Recovery of Akabax’s Post on Oct 9, 2016 at 12:50 PM

It looks nice :ok:100%:ok:, also those last 2 icons were the old icons for Mirage Cancel thingie for Skirmisher If I remember correctly

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Oct 26, 2016 at 11:34 PM

I am aware of the dark knight and creator skills introduced, as well as there's apparently an error in the weapon master files? If anyone else spots a red X in their skill list, please post me which skills.

Recovery of Haerhee’s Post on Oct 27, 2016 at 12:23 AM

There's a handful.

Dark Knight and Creator got a bunch of new skills for their Awakenings. (Not sure of the total, sorry)

Weapon Master got a new 80 skill as well as a new passive. (2 total)

Female Brawler got a new passive that tacks onto Explosive Poison. (1 total)

Exorcist got a new skill that branches from White Tiger called "Halt!" which basically just pauses them all. (1 total)

Monk got a new 80 active. (1 total)

Avenger got a new TP skill. (1 total)

Those are all the ones I remember from the characters I have. I don't have Summoner/F. Ele/M. Ranger/M. Spit/Chaos so something could be missing from those that I'm unaware of. If I have the time and I remember, I'll post screenshots of the missing skills.

Recovery of Azure Lune’s Post on Oct 27, 2016 at 8:40 AM

Summoner has a "halt" skill now as well.

Recovery of Haerhee’s Post on Oct 27, 2016 at 9:58 PM

Female Brawler's new passive: File #362

[​IMG]

Weapon Master's new passive: File #520

[​IMG]

Weapon Master's new active: File #522

[​IMG]

Monk's new active: File #474

[​IMG]

Exorcist's new active: File #476

[​IMG]

Avenger's new TP passive: File #478

[​IMG]

Summoner's New Skill: File #566

[​IMG]

Recovery of Bearmagus’s Post on Nov 2, 2016 at 1:15 PM

And don't forget about all the new DK and Creator skills

Recovery of Aero_X_999’s Post on Jun 29, 2017 at 1:56 PM

Last updated Jun 29, 2017 at 1:56 PM

Here ya go for Creator/DK's Awakening skills.

:creator: Creator: Skill Gauge -> Skill

Mutation [​IMG] -> Air Ball [​IMG]

Reenactment [​IMG] -> Ice Age [​IMG]

Tuning [​IMG] -> Link [​IMG]

Distortion [​IMG] -> Time Forward [​IMG]

Creation [​IMG] -> Creative Space [​IMG]

:dknight: Dark Knight:

Charge Explosion [​IMG]

Dark Wave Fall [​IMG]

Phantom Sword [​IMG]

Time Stop [​IMG]

Dark Burst [​IMG]

Space-time Union [​IMG]

Time Break [​IMG]

Hey @Kupo Do you need skill icons for 3 new M. Mage subclasses in advance?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Nov 5, 2016 at 3:27 AM

Uhh, I'll wait it out, sorry for the delay on these icons, it's harder to focus lately, but I'm working on them now.

Recovery of KuanDarius’s Post on Dec 14, 2016 at 11:09 AM

I know that you are busy and such however I still patiently await the time when you have finished so I can update this very useful mod.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 29, 2017 at 1:56 PM

Last updated Jun 29, 2017 at 1:56 PM

Hoo boy, How can I possibly procrastinate something I actually love doing this long? Ill post progress as I do these and then post again when I finish them and it is uploaded and ready to download.

-Elemental Bomber skill icon tweaks, the old ones just were not good to look at, also I said I'd update lightning wall and I did.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

-Dark Knight skill icon update (These ones were really fun to experiment with)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

-Creator skill icon update

[​IMG]

-Priest Skill icon update (White tiger changes mostly, +additional skills)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

-Slayer skill icon update (Only 1)

[​IMG]

Slayer

Fighter

Mage

Priest

All updated, dunno if you have to download the fighter ones or not but I uploaded it anyway to be safe, and sorry for the super long ass wait, really, you can see the changes in my above post, I may work on knight depending on if I can get into the mood or not.

Recovery of quietnoobz’s Post on Jan 29, 2017 at 11:21 AM

omg that various other mods fslayer laugh, hahahahaha, my vagabond is just laughing hysterically half of her attacks, it is hilarious. maniacal laugh entire play session XD 10/10

Recovery of YamaJuugo’s Post on Mar 6, 2017 at 1:35 AM

plan on creating the new Male Mage icons? @Kupo

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Jun 29, 2017 at 1:57 PM

Last updated Jun 29, 2017 at 1:57 PM

Yep yep, I certainly do, I’ve been planning to kick myself into gear since a week ago so it won’t be as long this time. :mmage:

What I'll perhaps do is just level a male mage up to 15, and class swap a bunch to get previews of their skills in game, that'd probably make my job easier.

Oh shit, I'm actually punctual and on time this time, I even beat out the optimism ratings.

-Male Mage skill icons update, for the three new classes.

-Battle Mage skills added

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And that’s about it, download link is on the first post too, and enjoy, make sure to let me know if I am missing any icons.

Recovery of Heav’s Post on Mar 7, 2017 at 11:57 AM

Wow. Amazing as always

Plan on creating the Knight icons?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 7, 2017 at 12:03 PM

Uhh maybe, I don't exactly wanna make any promises since well, my history of creating icons has been rather slow, despite a fast process.

Recovery of Haerhee’s Post on Mar 7, 2017 at 12:15 PM

Wow, that was faster than I expected, lol.

I think the only icon still missing is the Basic Armor Mastery one

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 7, 2017 at 1:20 PM

If it's part of the common icon file then this should correct it.

Recovery of Quickshot’s Post on Mar 9, 2017 at 3:50 AM

Are you gonna work on the second awakening skills for our three buddies before they come out as well?

Recovery of YamaJuugo’s Post on Mar 6, 2017 at 1:35 AM

plan on creating the new Male Mage icons? @Kupo

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 7, 2017 at 8:05 AM

Yep yep, I certainly do, I’ve been planning to kick myself into gear since a week ago so it won’t be as long this time. :mmage:

What I'll perhaps do is just level a male mage up to 15, and class swap a bunch to get previews of their skills in game, that'd probably make my job easier.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 7, 2017 at 11:26 AM

Oh shit, I'm actually punctual and on time this time, I even beat out the optimism ratings.

-Male Mage skill icons update, for the three new classes.

-Battle Mage skills added

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And that’s about it, download link is on the first post too, and enjoy, make sure to let me know if I am missing any icons.

Recovery of Heav’s Post on Mar 7, 2017 at 11:57 AM

Wow. Amazing as always

Plan on creating the Knight icons?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 7, 2017 at 12:03 PM

Uhh maybe, I don't exactly wanna make any promises since well, my history of creating icons has been rather slow, despite a fast process.

Recovery of Haerhee’s Post on Mar 7, 2017 at 12:15 PM

Wow, that was faster than I expected, lol.

I think the only icon still missing is the Basic Armor Mastery one

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 7, 2017 at 1:20 PM

If it's part of the common icon file then this should correct it.

Recovery of Quickshot’s Post on Mar 9, 2017 at 3:50 AM

Are you gonna work on the second awakening skills for our three buddies before they come out as well?

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Mar 9, 2017 at 2:13 PM

I believe the icons were already included in the files this time around so they're already in there.

Recovery of Quickshot’s Post on Mar 10, 2017 at 12:36 AM

You're lit

Recovery of Aero_X_999’s Post on Apr 4, 2017 at 4:56 PM

Oh @Kupo, wanna to let you know that M/F Ranger don’t have its new skill icon on front page. I just looked through this. If you can fix this one or it’s up to you.

Also what the progression on Knight skill icons? I haven't seen it yet, sorry to bother you about this but I'm in no rush for it tho.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on Apr 13, 2017 at 3:50 AM

Oh huh, you’re right, the most recent gunner file I can find is this one[​IMG] which I’ve already done, I think its already in the file too, if I’m not mistaken, I’ll go ahead and fix the image itself later.

As for progress on the knight icons, pretty much zilch, one day I decided to get a few icons done but I should re-do them in a dedicated session tomorrow or the next day, I kinda have the free time, and want to test out photoshop on my new monitor, here have these for some reference to whats to come, I sorta am done with the whole procrastination thing when it comes to the icons.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Recovery of YamaJuugo’s Post on May 30, 2017 at 2:12 PM

Any plans to fix the new icons added with the rework patch?

Recovery of Aero_X_999’s Post on May 30, 2017 at 6:58 PM

^This. @Kupo but I know you don't like to do more work but just take your time to add more new icons.

Recovery of Kupo’s Post on

I sort of have a lot to do what not with moving and me not playing a lot of DFO lately made me forget a bunch, but I will be able to do all the icons, probably including the female priest ones, when that comes out, once more if anyone can post the effected skills I'll make sure they are all fixed up by that time.