Since you got Rosetta, your Elenore over-stacking issue is mostly over, because while I personally wouldn’t like to stack Gold Lux with 3pc Metal Line, it isn’t exactly bad either.
You didn’t say which Metal Line piece got you to 3pc, assuming it was a Shoulder, I’d wear:
- Plate Power Top(super armor+lots of patk is nice)
- Metal Line Shoulder
- Metal Line Belt
- Metal Line Bottoms
- Black Formal Boots OR Echon Element/Element shoes
- Assassin’s Blade Ring OR Avarice Ring, if you haven’t turned that quest in yet.
- Pyromancer’s Torture Bracelet OR Avarice Bracelet, if you haven’t turned that quest in yet.
- Echon Element/Element Necklace, unless you’ve found something more useful
- Worshipful General Textbook OR Echon Element/Element sub, which I think I’d prefer over Textbook
- Bridal Pearl
- Rosetta Stone
Honestly I’m not super sure this would all beat the Gracia you have right now, since you’d take a rather big hit in the Elemental Damage department, but being equipped in mostly epics might offset that when we consider Gold Lux’s scaling.
If it wasn’t a Shoulder piece that you got, just assume that you’ll have to try to fill in whatever gaps in your equipment with Element/Element Echon pieces, or Attack/Element.