Female Nen Master Discussion
This is a class whose identity revolves around nen guard
A “hybrid” class that brings solid damage and support to the table (Khai, Stimulating Breath, Nen Guard).
Do I need to refine my weapon?
Yes. FNen currently has multiple skills that have fixed components, with the most relevant ones being Raging Light Dragon, Lion’s Grand Roar, and Doppelganger Blast.
This all gets changed with KDNF’s most recent patch where FNen becomes fully percent, but DFOG likely isn’t going to see this change for approximately another 6 months as of this post’s writing.
What's my skill build?
Standard skill build is as follows:
- 5 Points in Nen Shot, 1 point in Nen Bead and Suplex for utility
- Dragon Fury is your SP dump; long startup/cooldown, with unimpressive damage
- Getting Neck Snap as a steal skill via PVP is tremendously helpful, as FNen has no real hold/CC of any sort
- If you prefer to use Doppelganger Blast instead of Roar, you can drop points in Dragon Fury and Lion’s Roar completely and skill Doppelganger and Doppelganger Blast instead
Level TPs that correlate to damage, nothing else is very relevant unless you’re using Doppelganger Blast (in which case you’d drop Tiger Flash/Basic Training/Lion’s Roar TP for Doppelganger and Doppelganger Blast)
How do I get into Anton Raid?
It’s possible to get into Anton Raid in full support gear as a fnen by focusing on your most important buff, Khai. Get 3 pieces of the Chronicle Set “Light of the Divine Follower”, and fill out the rest of your gear slots with green tainted Khai Chronicle Gear.
Yeah, ok, but how do I do damage?
As a fresh level 90:
- Get 6 Piece Gracia Family Heirloom and a Requiem/Liberation Knuckle from Ancient Dungeons
- Get 3 piece Light of the Divine Follower and your Khai/Stimulating Breath dual taints from Otherverse Dungeons. You can also elect to get 6 piece Nen Conduit to boost the light damage gained from Solar Shield, but it is less of a damage boost than maximizing Khai percentage.
- Get legendary accessories (Gigantic Presence is strong, but takes quite some time to obtain. The Metro Center Accessories are much quicker to obtain but are quite a bit weaker.)
Have some gear already?
- Farm Echon for a substantial improvement over 6 Piece Gracia.
- Anton Normals and Heroic Anton are good places to practice for Anton Raid, and a source for Antoniums and Demon Invites.
- Do raid for progress towards Savior/Anton Raid Accessories, and a steady source of Demon Invitations
*Guild Dungeons also provide a good source of Powerful Energies and DI.
Past this point, you should have a good idea of what to do (obtain epics).