Anton raid-Shattering battlefield, Soul bender guide

Recovery of 흐켱의소울’s Post on Aug 28, 2015 at 2:15 AM

Last updated Aug 28, 2015 at 2:15 AM

Shattering battlefield is one the most easiest dungeon in anton raid “if” the Soul bender knows how hold this bastards. If don’t?.. you will about to experience the new meaning of what is real hell-dungeon looks like.

Setting-Soul bender:unholy dominion 6 piece, 30/6(bremen level/tp), indian ornamental shoes, rose hair belt

Nen master:+13 berserk, arkanic hurricane 5 piece, bulky configuration 3 piece(anton legandary set)

The others-guest who paid for soul bender and nen master for rewards

Recovery of Daidarapochi’s Post on Aug 28, 2015 at 4:11 AM

:dead2:

Recovery of Everspace’s Post on Aug 28, 2015 at 4:14 AM

This doesn't really explain anything.

Recovery of 흐켱의소울’s Post on Aug 28, 2015 at 4:26 AM

There is an old saying in Korea "백문이 불여일견". It's closest translation in english is "A picture is worth a thousand word". But with videos? I guess it's worth million word. Look carefully what I do in that video. There isn't much for soul bender to do in Anton raid, ghost slash->ghost field, job well done!

Recovery of marlymar’s Post on Aug 28, 2015 at 5:57 AM

as expected from the korean homie. on point

Recovery of Everspace’s Post on Aug 28, 2015 at 6:06 PM

I'm not a soul bender, so it wasn't as useful as I had hoped.

I guess I'm trying to ask: "What makes this more useful than watching any random Anton video that features a soul bender?". In essence, it is not a guide, but a video.

I do appreciate more material however!

Recovery of Laande’s Post on Aug 28, 2015 at 7:47 PM

A little off topic but when you use the video improver youtube says to use it's best not to as it adds in a zoom effect and is really stressful on some eyes.

Recovery of 흐켱의소울’s Post on Aug 28, 2015 at 9:54 PM

Oh thanks a million bro! I've been looking for solution.

Recovery of 흐켱의소울’s Post on Aug 28, 2015 at 10:18 PM

Last updated Aug 28, 2015 at 10:18 PM

The reason why this videos is superior than any other videos is are that this was raid sell party, what you guys are seeing on youtube is mostly consist of 4 members to clear the dungeon but in this video even the member is four, actual player is only me and nen master giving more know-how than any other normal video that was taken. You can’t clearly see what is going on in four membered party because visual effects blinds soul bender. And there is more, in regular party smart captain of the raid will place a holder in your party in order to block the pattern in the first place, but there is no pattern blocker like grappler or weapon master in sell party which indicates how you must act when the pattern is activated.

Recovery of BlackDawn’s Post on Aug 29, 2015 at 2:09 AM

Mind making a guide for all the anton dungeons? It would help a bunch.

Recovery of 흐켱의소울’s Post on Aug 29, 2015 at 2:15 AM

Hmm I'm currently thinking about how I should translate my original hanguel guide into english..

Recovery of Everspace’s Post on Aug 29, 2015 at 3:50 AM

Just go for it! Even if it's not perfect, it can hopefully be a start.

I (or someone equally as anal) will hopefully edit it, and then sprinkle the information onto the wiki.

Recovery of AbaoWeikago’s Post on Sep 18, 2015 at 3:01 PM

i saw u tired to get aganzo do his thing but saya proc freeze… gg no re.