Dear DFO Adventurers,
Please be notified of the following changes that will take effect after the Feb 27th maintenance.
- Boss Uniques will no longer be sold by NPCs. Meteors will not drop in dungeons anymore.
- ‘Tower of the Dead’, ‘Tower of Illusion’ & ‘Dark Elf Ruins’ contents will no longer be available.
- NPC Alisha Arden’s Shop will no longer sell items.
- ‘Weekly Challenge’ mission will no longer be available. NPC Seria will no longer sell ‘Weekly Challenge’ related items.
- NPC Sharan’s Shop will no longer sell ‘1st Chronicle equipment.’
- ‘Greedy Accessories’ & ‘Treasure Hunter’s Accessories’ will no longer be available at NPC Iris’s Shop.
- ‘Transcendence & Hellkarium weapon can no longer be obtained.
- The quest requirement of the limited quest ’[Echon] Born to Fight will be changed. If you’ve completed the quest but have not obtained the reward yet, please do so before the maintenance
- Some of the level-up tickets in the Explorer Club Shop will have its usable level range adjusted.
- Following items will no longer be available from the Explore Club Shop
- 1st Awakening Quest Clear Ticket
- 2nd Awakening Quest Clear Ticket
- Feat. Quest Clear Ticket (not usable after Feb 27)
- Dungeon Fighter Online Support Team –
[Announcement] Changes on Feb 27 Maintenance | Dungeon Fighter Online