anime and manga containment thread

because every forum needs one

I’m still trying to pull the previous opening posts with all the relevant links and whatever.

I was planning on doing one but, too lazy to make an op post.

Also AOTS

I still can’t find the wayback machine archived post of the old OP but at this point does anyone need recommendations or how-to guides on hi10p and encodes and junk like that

also I would like to point out that YouJitsu is pretty good but would be better if it were less pretentious and also maybe if not everyone was stacked out of their goddamn minds. You’ve got like Shaq in class C and Patrick Stewart in class A, like how are these people even KIND OF high school kids.

AmiAmi for figs and Anichart for current season are the only things I can think of to be put into op post.

[quote=“saccharin, post:3, topic:1110”]
I would like to point out that YouJitsu is pretty good but would be better if it were less pretentious and also maybe if not everyone was stacked out of their goddamn minds. You’ve got like Shaq in class C and Patrick Stewart in class A, like how are these people even KIND OF high school kids.[/quote]

I found the survival island arc kind of stupid so far. Not much development.

amiami + mandarake, and honestly I could just link the old buyfag guide on google doc or something

yeah the island thing was kinda… disappointing? also koenji disappearing better have a good fucking reason. supposedly ayanokouji keikau doori’d his way with the whole fire and panty thief and everything else even including the theft card, but still, besides that, what a pointless arc…

edit: how do fucking quotes work I see you’ve attempted to quote but it looks busted as fuck

this doesn’t seem tow work I guess?

Little busters releases on steam on Nov 1.

yeah but is this still with the shit TL though

EDIT: TOUCH SCREEN SUPPORT LMAO TIME TO PLAY BASEBALL IN BED

Weren’t the EX stuff in this version which is the first time that stuff will be in English? The Doki translation pretty much went nowhere from memory.

Also looks like the anime season is ending. There were some cute romance anime this season between Konbini Kareshi and Tsurezure Children.

aho girl was the only animu i fully watched during its corresponding season for this whole year so far. LLSS2 will soon be added to that list but will mostly likely be the last one.

watching animu is so hard for me to do now :thinking:

The Doki one was moving like molasses but it was moving.

I stalled on KonKare because I just got really bored of it

I can’t wait for more love live

Multi-quote option?

UTSUKUSHII is the best YouJitsu.

which one is that again? Also fight me Suzune is best girl

She even voices Rina in PDP

Do you even UTSUKUSHII?

I do agree that Suzune is best girl though.

ahjAJAJjaAJHahAH I’m hearing it manually now

Give me sports anime, They have given me a mighty need.

PPTA was god tier, I want more like this, Prince of tenis was kinda boring.

Thx

did you watch yuri on ice tho

I did, it was very good as well.

We did it, we got our own anime :canada:

I’ll leave this here till we get a weeb game thread.

what weeb fucking nonsense is this