5th Subclass Initiative: A FanFiction Project

Hi my name is Luna, and I’ve been creating 5th Sub-class Fan-Fiction (All classes besides M.Mage), with Avatar design, WIKI page re-Creation, and SKILLS pages that emulate the official DFO new class releases (copied Agent format). They’re pretty realistic interpretations of “WHAT IF?” your favorite class got an extra 5th Subclass, to round out the mostly “5 weapon” loot pools for each class. For classes with only 4 weapons I’ve even created a 5th weapon myself. I call it the [5th Subclass Initiative] and it’s up to 10 out of the 13 planned class releases.
Nunchaku%20%20Phoenix%20%20Mantle%20NEXUS

So if you’re interested, come join our DISCORD group here: https://discord.gg/jvytCRs
Or find my REDDIT posts by searching: “5th Subclass” @ Dungeon Fighter Online

Glad this forum is back I thought it was long gone!
~Luna~

I should have just linked the Posts, what was I thinking:

I see you really put some work into these concepts. What’s funny is that your 5th FFighter class reminds me of one of my older concepts for her. Instead of four martial arts stances, it’s channeling the Four Kings of the compass/constellations. It’d be appropriate for her 2nd Awakening to unlock the Yellow Dragon as well.

I’d like to see your work as well, even if it’s only Text format or something.

Also, pretty sure Exorcist has those covered: he has Black Tortoise, White Tiger, Red Phoenix (Shikigami Legion, I guess) and Dragons, that are more gold than blue, but the Shaman has him covered for Blue Dragon.

Eh, it was during the Nexon days, so I’m not too bummed.