Witch Help. Lots of it?

Discussion in 'Witch' started by Garyuu, Nov 22, 2015.

1. GhostlyCrow

Guild:
    Salty
    My leveling build was almost the same as your original one, except I maxed Snow Dust and not Flyswatter (and I think only 1 Shururu), and maxed Befriend Florae for better EMM. You should be able to pretty much alternate Lava and Rain for decent damage over time every other room, with Jackyl/EMM/Snow Dust to kill everything. Furnace for champion monsters, or Mega Drill if Furnace is off cd (its damage is just fine for leveling, everybody else is crazy, but the cooldown is garbage, so I mostly just used it for bosses).

2. oh yeah AL lights up the light mark lol

3. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Alright, I needed to actually show the results by doing a few dungeons on Ultimate, not for showing off how good my Witch is (it's not), but just to see if I'm using her correctly.

I hate that mantaeu has terrible accuracy. :/

4. GhostlyCrow

Guild:
    Salty
    Stop using x-attacks on the ground, they actually do more damage when you use the broomstick to juggle. Against bosses, use Furnace as your first cube. It's your strongest and has the lowest cd, so by the time Mega Drill/Fusion Craft is ended, assuming you're using MF, Furnace should be ready to go again.

5. manteau is ridiculously easy to land what are you even talking about ????

and yes your basic attacks need to be forward forward cxx for maximum efficiency

6. LeonSilvis The Original Leon Silvis who is Pure&Innocent

should follow this tutorial on witch :^ )

7. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Wish you had showed me that video sooner if that's what you meant by "scrubbing." lol

8. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    So easy to do. lol Hope translates well into dungeons.

9. SuperStringy Curiosity-dominated

A Witch who had never learned what's even scrubbing. lol
    But X-spamming witch is also cute.

10. James ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I'm a similar level and most likely gear, so hopefully this might help you. I'm definitely not perfect and my build is a bit different, but you can get ideas.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)