Discussion in 'Witch' started by saccharin, May 20, 2014.
It's not worth going various fire setup unless Solar Prominence or Submarine full set is included.
Assuming you're 6pc Solar, your offslots may be the problem. Or you have bad/no supports.
Current I'm using pink RFF tp sub, sea god pants, all ele magic stone (it was free), and butchery necklace. Any suggestions on upgrades?
Sea God Pants suck. Blooming sub, Sacred Fire, Flame Offering necklace, Filir Undying Fire. And any strong epics you have of course.
Is the Olympus Title worth getting if I didn't grab the Doppelganger of Fire?
Yeah I guess. Also bear in mind re: Solar Prom, that you're using a chron in raid, barely relevant chron set at that. Your damage is not gonna be outstanding.
Baby steps. Getting in raid is more important that getting a good position in it, cause your rewards are the same either way. Also note that if you're in a boats party, you can use collider+drill to get the tartanic guards all round up and held right away for easy killing for your teammates (use both skills before they spawn, of course).
The main draw of solar prom in naval is that lava + collider + furnace provides an amazing level of controls. Usually one furnace is enough to kill all the blue guys so that people cna start cubing again. Not to mention 1st and 2nd awakening are both excellent pre-cubes for the 2nd and 3rd orbs.
As for doing infinite energy, multihits ahoy~
Also if you think it's underwhelming now, just wait for the infinite patch...
I have a quick question actually. I'm currently using a 6pc Solar Set with a +12 Int Amp Mermaid's. Would it be worth getting Pumpkin Broom or no?
You have 2 smash mods there dude, your pyro bracelet is basically only giving you some fire damage. Since Mermaid swatter is basically just a less efficient IIP, I'd take it over pumpkin broom, but broom+pyro bracelet should be stronger?It might be, unless if you have the cash to forkover for a filir or flame offering necklace. Are there any other notable epics you have that could change the equation?
Not particularly. I'm still pretty new to all the little things in dfo, this is me trying to understand more of it.
I was looking into getting new gear for her, this is by far my favorite class, and I'm starting to look into Anton, so I want to be ready.
Also note, what can I boost my Magic Stone to? I know I could go for the Heat Stone for +36 fire, any other decent options?
New to witch, does any one know where a good guide is that'll help me with choosing some skills to use?
The skill build in this post is pretty good. The only difference i'd recommend for newer players is to max Florae Collider. Could probably take out levels from Giant Flyswatter to make room for it.
Not familiar with witch but would like some information. Some1 told me that witch have a skill to increase vit/spr for certain amount/time but i've looked at skills and couldn't find what that is. Can some1 point me out what skill that is and how does it works? Ty
go look at your giant fly swatter description
to elaborate, giant swat is a 30 sec cd lvl 60 skill that increases urs and the str/int/vit/spr of u and everyone around u by 10% for 30 secs, giant swat's cd can be lowered to 24 secs by maxing befriend pluto, there exist a ov set called infernal lorekeeper that increases the buff value by 5% for a total of 15% and the duration of giant swat's buff gets increase to 90 secs later
What's a good skill to get for the top avatar?
Ancient Library is a must.
I should add some extra information. In the 8 witch luke raid that was released, one of the witches was wearing basic aura gear.
You can get into luke with aura gear in certain parties. (but other members have to be super geared)
Edit: Includes some key epics
Separate names with a comma.