Which one should I choose?

Discussion in 'F. Slayer' started by Moose, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Moose Quiz Master

IGN:
    MooseLight
    Guild:
    80Percent
    Server:
    Cain
    I like to play classes that can deal multiple elemental damage but I also like flashiness. Should I choose from: sword master or vagabond?

I know sword master has that skill similar to elemental bomber that allows her to choose from each element, but from the vagabond subclass video, it looks like she's capable to pulling off some sort of flame attack or lighting attack or something.

Seeing that this version does not have subclass change tickets in the cera shop, I need to make the decision now because I have no intention in rerolling. Please help.

2. Daidarapochi Male Enthusiast

IGN:
    ShotaLicker
    Server:
    Cain
    Vagabond is obviously the flashiest and closest thing to a Nen you'll probably get, sword masters I feel lack the visual oomph.
    The answer is clear, demon slayers for crazy laughter.

3. jktstance

Flashiest is Vagabond, but she's also about 80% of the current DFOG population right now. Sword master has some flashy skills (Excalibur especially and the awakening freaking cuts through spacetime). Dark templar is kinda flashy, especially if you like purple. Demon slayer has the flashiest sounds (I love me some maniacal laughter and whips).

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)