Which knight is good for future DFO content?

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Tom, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Tom

Elven knight or chaos knight?

I only saw a guy's guide on chaos knight (shoutout to him), but there is nothing on elven knight. I do like unicorns ^^

But I want to know which is used the most in DNF? which one is still top tier class?
    Also is the growing weapon good for her? or should I use it on someone else?

Thank you ^^

2. Banri Peacifist

IGN:
    Arseid
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    DnF doesn't like the Knight class. Not a lot of people take it to endgame, so its kind of hard to get a grasp of the demographic info.
    Chaos is top tier PvE because that CC and that fixed damage and summons are really useful. PvP invalid cause you can't PvP with a Chaos. Elven Knight is great at support and DPS reaches the Good tier when you master Chain Smash. She can PvP, unless you plan to enter some tournaments with her or something.

Growing weapon scales with level so tbh you could use it on any character you like. Since they ARE reinforcible past a certain level, if you're set on giving your Knight the weapon I'd recommend using it on Elven Knight, since she is a percent class and Chaos will poop on stuff regardless.

3. Tom

Is growing weapon good for dark knights? I don't know whether he is percentage or fixed...

4. Ancientmoose Meteor Dash

The one you love to play.

Ignore tier lists and the like. If you love the class, you will master it and outperform a top tier class that you don't enjoy.

5. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
  6. Banri Peacifist

IGN:
    Arseid
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Growing weapon is basically a way to not have to worry about buying weapons till endgame. It stops at level 67, is a temporary item, and will presumably have less stats than lvl 70 pinks.

So really, you get it on a class you really love and plan to get to cap with.

7. verdanta

Chaos Knight got nerfed hard. They went from top tier to bottom tier.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Edgy Edgy x 1
    • List
  8. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Burn Burn x 1
    • List
  9. Banri Peacifist

IGN:
    Arseid
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    All the Chaos nerfs did was remove her from her Anton parties doe. And to be 200% frank I don't really care about Anton. She just has to work a little harder and she still poops on everything else.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. verdanta

But if Anton raids is where the future is at then that means chaos knight won't be viable for future content. And any class can poop on any content that's not anton.

11. Banri Peacifist

IGN:
    Arseid
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Realistically speaking though, if we go by tier lists and other stuff, it means that a large amount of classes "won't be viable for future content" because they can't do good at Anton raid. And from what I can tell Anton will be getting/is getting reworked precisely because of this.

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  12. Vex

A) You'll never get to Anton
    B) We'll probably never get Anton in the state it was in korea anyway so tier lists don't mean shit

Just play what you enjoy. We don't know what the future of DFOG will be, the content might vary greatly from other versions for all we know. Balance is always and will always constantly shift too. MGrap and FMech might eventually be top tier and Chaos Knight and Firetits will inevitably get into to PVP too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Don't kid yourself if the likes of Lauvi wont monopolize Anton when it comes to the west.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  14. Dragon Knight is best Knight subclass....

Oh wait... it's not out yet... dangit.

15. Red Amnesiac

The knight that leaves the game

16. ArcLight Hiatus

But she's the knight that Gotham needed...

17. darkcrab

Shes the boobs Arad needs, but not the boobs Arad deserves

18. DustDaRapper Dust - Love&Hiphop

IGN:
    DustDaRapper
    Server:
    Cain
    :dance:CHAOS!!!:dance: Imma make one after this update :teacher:

19. Australia

Speaking from personal experience (Lv 85 Chaos with Epics) if you want to play Solo Fighter Online, you can't go wrong with the Chaos.
    She has never once stopped being capable of soloing everything, from towers to Ultimate runs.
    I actually get slowed down when I join parties.
    She can clear Insane Hell rooms in half a second.
    The next test comes today with Otherverse to see how she holds up in Global.
    As of the moment, she is the undeniable Fixed Queen.
    And with a Chronicle set, she just keeps improving.

20. ElderGOD

They balanced her summons so she is more hybrid than summoner, but she's still good.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)