Which Demonic Lancer Class will you choose?

Discussion in 'Lancer' started by EdwinLi, May 6, 2016.

1. EdwinLi

So once Demonic Lancer is released in DFOG which class will you choose to play as a Main Class for your Demonic Lancer?

The fast attacking and combo making Zhao Yun... I mean Duelist/Highlander/Durandal?
    or
    The hard hitting powerhouse Lu Bu...I mean Vanguard/Revenant/Warlord?
    or
    Both?

For me I am leaning more towards Vanguard/Revenant/Warlord as I have always been more of a Heavy damage type player rather than a combo master since I love playing classes such as Berserker and Dark Templar. However, That may change and I may go for Duelist/highlander/Durandal as my Main Demonic Lancer.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  2. SpinningCane Spin2Win

IGN:
    Heihousya
    This is something I've been mulling over, as Vanguard and Duelist both look incredibly fun to play. However, after much consideration, I'm gonna have to say Duelist. Partly because I tend to favor Fragile Speedsters over Mighty Glaciers, but there's also something about Duelist that charms me more then Vanguard. So once Lancer is released on DFOG, I'll show Arad a Highlander's true justice. I'm sorry, I had to.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  3. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    duelist...
    i main m.striker >_>

4. EdwinLi

But can it provide a decent challenge?

5. I'll be making both but leaning more towards Duelist due to story reasons, I tend to have difficulty with playing classes that submit to malicious influences.

6. Juhata Glory to Mankind

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    Duelist because it looks fun as fuck to play.
    Here's hoping that the damage isn't absolutely atrocious.

7. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Both.
    Both look so fucking fun to play honestly, I will literally shit myself out of joy when his release teaser for DFOG comes.

I'll play both even if they're booty (but really, I doubt they are. They should be fine in any content that's not Anton, for the most part).

EDIT: Though, If I had to choose one, it'd be Duelist honestly. As fun as Vanguard looks to and will be to play, there's just something about Duelist that resonates with me more.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  8. EdwinLi

Well good news is that 2nd awakening did fix Duelist/Highlander damage issue in KR version. Bad News is you will have to wait for 2nd awakening to start dishing out the high damage assuming you can use the 2nd awakening Passive properly as the 2nd awakening passive requires players to be good at Comboing to get the most damage out of Durandal.

9. Yojimzo

IGN:
    Croloachra
    Guild:
    Mavericks
    Server:
    Cain
    Both, though focusing on Vanguard, because Mighty Glaciers are kinda my thing, but the quasi-holds Duelist has looks like it'd be good for parties. Plus, you know, STABBY STABBY.

10. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Whenever Demonic Lancer comes to DFOG I'm remaking my Vanguard. I've even started getting Stones for a Liberation Halberd.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Vanguards have fun getting your various legendary setting! (ithink that's the right one. Don't care enough to remember x.x)

12. thatsabigdog unrefined

IGN:
    Hyenas
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't like the trend of releasing classes with only 2 subclasses and not the full 4.

13. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    i dont like the trend of not buffing male striker more... but hey, atleast we get something interesting and sorta new to play amirite?

14. EdwinLi

New gameplay and the longest X-axis and Y-axis range melee character in the game. One of the reason why Demonic Lancer is liked in KR version is partly due to his long X-axis and Y-axis attacks making him considered to be a more safer Melee character to play.

If you're looking for long Y-axis and X-axis melee attacking character then look no farther than Demonic Lancer.
    This also separates his two classes more as Duelist/highlander/Durandal focus more on long X-axis attacks
    while
    Vanguard/Revenant/Warlord focus more on large Y-axis attacks as we seen from the trailers and gameplay videos.

15. Shido Blaze Lord of Hellfire

IGN:
    Shido
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm most likely going for the Vanguard Path for the Demonic Lancer once it comes out.

16. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Dualist

Vanguard looks like Pexo (ie worst class) if im not mistaken

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  17. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    I already played Vanguard in KDNF, but I'll make one on DFOG for sure. Fun class that hits hard, and is pretty damn strong in PvP from what I've seen of him.

18. EdwinLi

Duelist is actually considered the worst class in KR version as it is suffering from a serious damage output issue.

Vanguard is considered the best class as it is devestating with the damage output despite the slow attack speed but that is easily fixed with avatars adding attack speed. Neople is actually trying to nerf Vanguard due to being too OP.

It is basically a Blade Master vs Berserker issue with Demonic Lancer right now in KR version.

19. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I feel like by the time i get to play Vanguard then they suddenly buff Dualist.

:excited:

20. Isa Sheep

Vanguard.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)