What skills are worth leveling

Discussion in 'Sword Master' started by DJ Johnson, Jul 8, 2015.

1. DJ Johnson

I'm a swordmaster and love the way she plays but when it comes down to it what skills to level up and what skills are not worth it?

2. RagingRay King of Dragons

IGN:
    Xydian, RagingRay
    Guild:
    Kawaii, Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    experiment yourself thats the fun part!

3. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Just Experiment.

But ill give my opinions, the only basic Fslayer you'll use is Chain Slash. Maybe Snake Strike also. Mountain Crash is shit now bc its fixed.
    Soul Render is good for levelling, but in endgame not so much. You could skip Illusion Slash if you'e not Bludgeon based. Most people leave Ele transfromation at 1

4. RagingRay King of Dragons

IGN:
    Xydian, RagingRay
    Guild:
    Kawaii, Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah I really like snake strike... but I'm going katana build so my damage is gonna be shit no matter what I max lololo

5. DJ Johnson

I'm just trying to see what people do or see skill they feel are good or bad

6. Why would you leave Ele Transformation at 1? Would it be wise to put any SP into the Auto Deflect and Counter Strike skills?

7. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    people leave ele transformation at 1 because the basic attack string is pretty bad amd the special effects themselves are underwhelming. if you wanted xxxxx you couldve rolled an actual class like EB, Spit or Vag

8. I find Snake Strike great for suction utility.

9. I'm definitely maxing Snake Strike. Quick question: Is the Deflect skills worth it or just preference? Also should I max out any of the early skills (starter to 15)?

10. Vies Nies

IGN:
    See signature
    Guild:
    Underdogs
    Server:
    Cain
    The only base skills that really seem worth it are snake strike and sliding slash. Haven't heard anyone talk about guard and it's related skills, so I have no idea on those (I'm dropping guard when I get home tonight though, since I never remember to use it). I do have some points in mountain crash while I have the extra SP just to add a little extra damage after tossing slash, but that'll get dropped when I need the SP for something else most likely. Also, apologies if I butchered skill names, I'm on my phone and can't check for accuracy right now.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  11. Jaymoto

Does snake hit once or 3 times? If so how?

12. The Guildmarm Be safe, Doodle!

Guild:
    The Capital C!
    Server:
    Cain
    Two hits, Doodle! One draw, one pull!

13. Well there is Auto-Deflect, which makes it so there is a chance to automatically guard against damage which is something I use. I put Demonic Slash and Flying Tips to 10 while Ascending Slash and Cross Slash to 5. AS seems to lift enemies quite high even at low levels. Also FemSlayer's jump attack is...yea its pretty damn good! Oh and I decided to master Sword Barrier since I do believe thats what Auto-deflect uses automatically. Common sense is leading towards that conclusion.

14. Brandon Hunger

Omg I'm so happy you're back.
    @Enoch the Fierce Which skill is Chain Slash?

15. mac2492

Chain Slash is called Flying Tips now. It's the one that shoots arrows forward, default input 236+Z.

16. Blakdoxa

Server:
    Cain
    Flying Tips.

17. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Omg nvm that, the skill i was referring to was Sliding Slash or Fslays triple slash equivalent

18. Yea I don't think you'll really be using Flying Tips at all after level 30. Demonic Slash however...It's a pretty good cheap skill to use. Next to Snake Slash.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)