What next...

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by shinsakuto, Jan 15, 2016.

1. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    Hey guys,

Hit lv.70 yesterday, and started doing ov3 with the help of friends. Got extremely lucky in ov and by the end of today I now have a set piece each of the three OV3 sets for rangers: precise fire shoes, standard procedure sub, and untouchable mind ring. So now the question is, which set should I go off and aim to complete first... would be great if you can give reasons xD on a side note, the 3 pc effect of untouchable mind says western fire cd +25%. Surely it meant -25%???
    ScreenShot2016_0115_050842904.jpg
    Also, gambled a bit and opened a hero pot today, and I am genuinely puzzled now...
    ScreenShot2016_0115_050828104.jpg
    I am honestly puzzled by the actual worth of this weapon... Is it worth using for the extra rounds in moving shot? Worth getting to +10 and using for now until i get something better? Worth using in pvp as a switching ranger? Worth job changing to mech? (lawl) Would this +10 be better than say, +12 magic chief 257, in terms of overall dps?

Thanks guys!!

2. TekuNesu ジェネラル

Guild:
    Savior/Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Epic Autogun is worse than your Revolver, you'll be missing out on good passives that MRanger has for Revolver and the actual physical stats are garbage for Ranger.
    People usually get Precise or Untouchable since it gives buff to your core skills.

3. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    sigh...
    yeah realised, did a dmg test and realised DBR is such an important buff... guess that rules out its possibility as a pve weapon then, whelp...what about pvp?

4. Good thing you're level 70, you can switch to a mechanic now.

Autoguns do scratch damage. For PVP you're still gonna stick to using revolvers and hand cannons.

5. 5does

Guild:
    VagrantEX
    The weapon isn't worth a job change imo, as far as epic guns go you're either packing a revolver or you're not doing damage at all thanks to the dbr buff.
    Pvpwise you'd want muskets, revolvers or cannons. Bowguns and autoguns do garbage damage and have zero special properties that you can abuse with them.
    The buff is -25% cd, the tooltip is incorrect. For ov3 you'd like to farm Precise Fire 9 or Standard procedure 6 if you plan on mixing it with Epics.

6. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah I realised, dbr is soooo important in my dmg test lawl
    Thanks guys, got this for now, guess I will live with it till i find ranger rod or silver bullet hehe
    ScreenShot2016_0115_190619190.jpg

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)