what is the "terranium exchange system" people are talking about ?

Discussion in 'Korea' started by AkashiSan, Mar 6, 2017.

1. AkashiSan

please enlighten me. thank you in advance

2. Jay Victoria Concordia Crescit

In short, there's a merchant in Central Park that sell/purchase/exchange terranium.

3. Racky

I think everyone can figure that much out. He's looking to be enlightened with details.

4. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    I won't say everything that's in the shop but the basic idea should be easy to understand. I will at least spell out that Buy for 10,138, sell for 8,111 and the green button is to exchange 10 normal for 1 refined. And that you can only sell 120 terranium per day per account which could be bound to change for dfo.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  5. Cyrus99

IGN:
    Marlie
    Guild:
    Dream
    Are the items for sale there Untradeable or can I use the hundreds of Terranium I've farmed up on other characters to buy what looks to be demon invites(?) to use on my main?

6. Pyros

Not sure if untradeable but I'd assume yes they are. The boxes are 30 Invites for 9 refined terranium(limit of 30 per week per account as shown on the screen), 25 powerful essences 4 times a week, and the 4 other boxes I'm not 100% sure, it's 30 interdimensional frags or I think random legendary materials, and these recharge daily it seems? Not sure if random or selective.

If you buy all terraniums from the shop, the invites come down to about 30.4k each, which is a bit better than current AH prices but not that much, and you can only buy 900 a week.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. underverse24

IGN:
    DarkOpressor
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Soo the terrarium vendor works like a stock market system for terrarium right?

8. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Everything is untradable.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Zabi

to add, terranium sold to normal mercs cant be repurchased

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)