What is better

Discussion in 'Blade Master' started by xDemonicx, May 16, 2016.

1. xDemonicx

Im using 3 piece over shoulder crasher and 3 piece afterimage of the wind 2 coming from event. With the free chron from new event for fslayer should i stay w those or is trading it for shock emission ov2 3 piece better for the 20% sst. Is the shock emission much better than the bonuses for the other skills from 3 piece osc or aotw?

2. Coordinator

IGN:
    KoganeNoOu
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Shock Emission is absolutely awful if you don't have a cata, and 3 piece afterimage is similarly worthless. Get 6pc overshoulder or if you want to be different for some reason, 3pc osc + 3pc tsw.

3. xDemonicx

I see but i actually like 3 piece afterimage the cooldown on charge crash lets me spam it alot and the damage i get off it is awesome. Specially now that im using balmung that i found only +7 but still kill things pretty easy w it.

4. Corrupts

Generally chrons are designed for damage then cooldown for set advantage (only specific ones I believe have CD trumping damage), his recommendation for 6 pc Overshoulder is still probably the best, and 6 pc Overshoulder gives a CD to Charge crash anyways just no multihit. And yeah Shock emission doesn't even work with Cata (A guildy with it told me) as in Cata doesn't triple the damage from Shock Emission, I believe it is like if you did 100k with SST then 400k with Cata, it would make the SST do 420k not 480k.

5. xDemonicx

So i should forget about shock emission entirely?

6. Corrupts

You can technically, I believe Overshoulder 3pc is even better for the damage increase overall/burst, it really is preference, I still use Shock Emission since I got no Cata xD

7. Raiban

got a shrieking queen from an epic pot today on my SM and wanted to know if I should transfer it to my BM or transfer an arges to my SM?

8. ArcLight Hiatus

Depends, do you have the SS SM chronicle set? If you do, then you should transfer Arges.

If you have Magic Cataclysm, then Shrieking should be transferred.

If you have neither, whatever you want to main should come first.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)