What does this class listen to?

Discussion in 'Media' started by Kupo, May 3, 2015.

1. Kupo a moogle

IGN:
    KupoFlare
    Steam:
    the-spoops
    Guild:
    80percent
    Server:
    Cain
    I bet Dimension Walker listens to vaporwave.

2. Hova The Hero of Blue Flames

Server:
    Cain
    Swift Master:

In his kindgom of endless sky, the Swift Master/Aiolos is free of the chains that hold him to the ground, if he so chooses. As one of the very few able to traverse this world, he can be considered an outsider. Soaring through a sea of clouds.

Aiolos' awakening takes us to this world. His world. In this realm, far above the land, is where you stand no chance against Aiolos. A gentle breeze, or a roaring storm... the Aoilos is many things.

3. Hova The Hero of Blue Flames

Server:
    Cain
    IN LIGHT OF THE NEW BATTLESADER CHANGES, BEHOLD.
    THE THEME OF THE GUARDIAN OF LIGHT, CRUSADER:

HE DOES NOT TURN AWAY FROM THOSE IN NEED. HE ONLY MARCHES FORWARD, TO PROTECT.

4. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd say the entire soundtrack for either Blood Mage or Berserker, but here ya go.

5. Largerock COME & GET IT COME COME & GET IT

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    To that I raise:

For both MBrawler and MRanger.

6. EZMode

IGN:
    Flashman
    Guild:
    Luminary
    Server:
    Cain
    I keep meaning to post this. For Ranger:

7. Hova The Hero of Blue Flames

Server:
    Cain
    SKIRMISHER:

THE THEME OF A DETERMINED WANDERER.
    0:00 - 1:19
    Memories of the arena and his lost comrades as a Demonic Lancer
    1:19 - 3:14
    His path as a Skirmisher to contain his evils
    3:14 - 5:20
    His stand against the Empire after he mastered the mirage and conquered his demonic power

8. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain
    Marshal

From a lone wolf surviving the Kartel-infested battlegrounds to one of brightest stars of Empyrean, the Marshal displays his superior intellect and newly developed battle tactics that will bring an end to the Kartel forces once and for all. His true calling is at war, and with the help of his Black Roses, Empyrean will be saved once more.

9. Hova The Hero of Blue Flames

Server:
    Cain
    I may have a bias towards Skirmisher and Swift Master in terms of what I think fits them... but anyways...

Swift Master:

This song feels so Swift Master-y to me. It's like... loud and proud, which is fitting for Swift Master I think. I feel Swift Master and Aiolos' beastly smirks when I listen to this song.
    A battle in the skies, against the ruler of wind, Aiolos. Yes.
    0:00 - 0:42 is him soaring through the skies
    0:42 - 0:57 is him gazing upon his endless kingdom of clouds
    0:57 - 1:12 is him noticing an unwelcome guest in his kingdom
    1:12 is that unwelcome guest daring to challenge him in his skies, to which he can only close his eyes and... smirk.
    1:31 is like him activating his 2nd awakening. That fool is going to be torn to shreds by the most turbulent wind.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  10. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain
    Battle Mage

Witch

11. Shirouzen Jupiter's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    Dimension walker

12. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain
    Creator

Dark Knight

13. Hova The Hero of Blue Flames

Server:
    Cain
    Male Nen:

To protect the one he loves, he dons the Nen tattoos to protect them from a world of danger. Even at the cost of his life.

14. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain
    Blood Mage

00:00 - 00:52
    Every hint of humanity vanishes from the worn and beaten Blood Mage as he casts all of the blood spilled across the battlefield, from all of those who died, friend and foe alike...even the corpses of those close to him. The sea of red liquid reaches to him as if forming a spire.

00:52 - 02:05
    The mage's wounds heal and the blood absorbed grants him more power, thus completing the succession to a true vampire.

02:05 - the rest

The second awakening is complete, and the Vampire Lord tests his newfound power to his once powerful enemies. Vlad kebabs for everyone.

Elementalist

Necromancer

15. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain
    Dark Knight:

You know it. lol

16. Hova The Hero of Blue Flames

Server:
    Cain
    Skirmisher:

1. The name is "Mirage"
    2. It sounds like the theme of someone whose life has been full of turmoil, yet refuses to back down to the hardship, and fights back.

Therefore :ok:

17. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain
    F.Mage

F.Mage is home again, back in Pandemonium. Despite this, after all the time she had spent adjusting to her new home in Arad, Pandemonium could not have felt any more stranger, more mysterious, more dangerous than she had originally thought. It could be that she had no real emotional connection with this world, or that it changed in its own right, but one thing is certain: a grown F.Mage is in for a whole 'nother adventure. Her journey takes her to a deep and dark forest embellished with the light of mana. Of course, it's only a beautiful site until a pack of mooks spring out to attack her.

F.Mech

Demonic Lancer

For a song so soothing and heavenly, it can actually feel very tragic vocals-wise. A great leitmotif for Demonic Lancer's backstory and the moment he sets off on his journey to Underfoot. Blurry thoughts echo his mind when he visits his friends grave a second time, telling him that he will carry his will forward. He hasn't given up on fighting just yet.

Shadow Dancer

I always found these two tracks to invoke the feeling of being alone, in the dark, nearly backed into a corner. There's a clear path to where you must go, but it's blocked only by one foe. A foe who's just as much a blood-thirsty, cynical, and terrifying as you. But, because of how much weaker you are by comparison, you can't help but feel this could be your last fight. Fear is a Shadow Dancer's greatest weapon. When all hope of survival is lost, and when death comes knocking at her door, she's never felt more desperate to take your beating heart.

*cue the boss music*

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  18. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain
    Rangers

F.Ranger: Thanks for rolling out the red carpet, boys.
    M.Ranger: Let's do this!

19. LJM4Eva Hey lil' mama would you like to be my sunshine?

M. Brawler:

F. Brawler:

20. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

monk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)