Weapon Master PVE Guide (Based on DFOG's latest patch)

Discussion in 'Blade Master' started by YanDaMan263, Mar 26, 2015.

1. So what's this new 'Ultimate Blade Dance - Lightning' skill? I'm reading up on it in the updates section; is it just a new Burst skill?

2. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    That's the new Flash Cut skill in Korea. It's a new burst skill.

3. Willy156

thank you so much for writing this guide! I'm out of the loop with DFO so I appreciate this a lot.

4. helloimajan

I've been hearing lately about stacking Lightning Draw Sword, and that it's a thing in KR. What's that about? Is that the new endgame build?

5. Willy156

Hey, with the free 9piece giveaway, which chronicle set do you recommend the most?

6. helloimajan

Flawless Technique for the extra 20% overdrive, but you'll need the top open later on for the War God top that gives +2 overdrive

7. Newhere

since we dont have one cube skill that is massively stronger than others, stacking LDS for better room clearing potential is nice.

8. helloimajan

oh so the stacking's strictly for clears? not another skill max trend, is it lol

9. Fons

How does 6 pc sea god+damage compare to 6 pc Gracia+damage?

10. Newhere

so i guess everyone knows about 1st awakening snap shotting the lvls and elemental dmg but i learned blade dance lightning is also snap shot. The transcendence weapon adds 1 lvl, 3 more slashes to the multihit part, and 15% dmg to finishing attack. Its possible to snapshot more lvls with multiple items like tibia boots but with DFO switching lag that seems hard to do.

With just the transcendence 7 weapon you get about 27 percent increase and with 1 extra item that add +2 it goes up to 40 percent. Personally my swaps lag too much to even do 2 items but just swapping weapon for lightning might be worth looking into.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)