Weapon Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Blade Master' started by Reyak, May 20, 2014.

1. American The Wanderer

IGN:
    American
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Yes, you really thought I finished 3 85 sets in a few days? :suicide:

2. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, you're right. We're not that lucky.
    :thinking:

3. You say 10 runs, then it will turn into 100 due to rage.

4. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    Got 20K DCs stocked up so far, IM READY~! :V

5. Shuichiro

But didn't you complete 90 sets already?

6. American The Wanderer

IGN:
    American
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    inb4 you get that same 90 leather set in 20k DCs. :thinking:

But what 90 set is the best and besides savior what's the next best weapon?

7. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Fiend Venator (Leather) and Supercontinent (Light) are the Luke sets to aim for, as they don't have any +% Attack Damage or Critical Damage lines, and therefore, won't conflict with Five Senses' 3-set effects (or [Infinite] Avarice accessories for that matter).
    All of the Slayer weapons are around the same level as a Level 85 Savior weapon, too.
    Excalibur seems to be the most commonly used weapon in the Luke Raid streams/videos I've seen, apart from Saviors. I haven't seen anyone use the Lightsabre though, surprisingly enough.

8. Shaoxia Day 1 Savior

IGN:
    Shaoxia
    Server:
    Cain
    Because it sucks.

9. American The Wanderer

IGN:
    American
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Agreed it's extremely underwhelming compared to the rest of the 90 epics

10. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    It's not THAT bad. But yeah, it's not super amazing either, especially since no one cares about Cold Princess anymore. ¯\(ツ)/¯

[​IMG]
    :gootecks:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  11. Zzyz

Fiend venator

12. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm starting to try out stance swift and rise right now and both of the skills feel pretty strong to use, sorta awkward but I'll get over it. What do you guys feel about stance and if its worth it to drop a cube for it?

13. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    Stance is for sustained dps. Cubes have higher burst.
    Up to you if you want to. If you already have obscene damage with stance(to the point where it pretty much kills things in one or two stances), then you don't need cubes.

14. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    O_O....well ok. Still stuck on heirloom bludgeon l 0l.
    jk. I hardly stay on a single weapon. The energy absorption buff might aswell not exist.

Was being hopeful and thinking blade dance would snapshot its damage value after the initial hit so I could swap into something...oh well. Mind sword wouldn't either I'm assuming?

15. RocForum Bird of Prey

Nothing snapshots. Including LDS

There's very little room for swapping with savior anyways. You're a SS wm now :toot:congrats

16. Kartman2k

Leveling back thru from 86 to 90 taking my time with my 5/6 gracia and a +10 sqop with no real accessories/enchants yada yada while being an anton virgin. Im debating on dropping my sp into the force skills but i cant imagine myself dropping any cube skills besides shooting star. Anyone running a stance skillset and blowing through content

17. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    Well...yeah I'm blowing through scenarios with stance skills no problem.
    :9:

18. Kartman2k

just curious what does your skill build look like. with a skill contract, my sp points got dumped into force clash and force swift, leaving rise at 1. i have some strange skills at 1 such as draw sword and it just feels wrong.

19. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    Alright, I got a new piece of tech to teach yall~! My Luke Raid captain taught me this today. Dont know if this is known on DFOG yet, if it is ignore this.

Get 1 level of Throw Mastery (yes you heard that right). Now buy a bunch of throwing item with really low cooldown that you can spam from Suishia.

As long as you have at least 1 level of Throw Mastery learned, each item thrown counts as you using a skill, meaning this will proc Refine Amnesia Stone Ring, Pars, Babylonian Symbol e.t.c.

REALLY useful when all your skills are in cooldown and you need a reset. Dont know if this applies to DFOG right now though, and I got no amnesia ring on DFOG to test, someone please test and let me know~! I tested this in KDNF and confirmed it works wonders.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  20. RocForum Bird of Prey

Got throw mastery, put on my amnesia ring, entered a dark elf dungeon, tried it with 100+ shuriken. It did not proc.

Edit: sry it did work, was only going for the 2% and had multiple skills on cd and didn't notice the 15% procing. The 2% never proc'd ;;

So you use 2nd, spam items, free reset. (And you don't go for the 2%). Thx Yanda

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)