Weapon Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Blade Master' started by Reyak, May 20, 2014.

1. LoneBear Damage wen?

IGN:
    LoneBear
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd go with the NG pieces

2. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    NG isn't great without the 5pc effect if you aren't making use of the elemental damage.
    I'd use Magic Cataclysm.

3. LoneBear Damage wen?

IGN:
    LoneBear
    Server:
    Cain
    What? NG pieces on their own are quite good actually, they do alot of dmg and they give you armor bonus. But you are right putting cata in the mix tho

4. Jenny Life The Protector of the Zodiac

is Flame Katana - Caravella a good choice for a weapon from the epic box?

5. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    The 5pc set effect is what makes it the best set for most classes. 65 Physical Attack and 45 Strength won't outdo almost tripling your SST damage (not to mention +2 to Draw Sword, Raging Dragon Slash, Charge Burst, and Illusion Sword Dance). The proc is nice in normal content, but doesn't amount to much in things like raid. I'd only use it if you're stacking Shadow Damage.

Caravella is actually pretty decent, but with 90 cap coming soon, I'd use it on someone else if possible. The five or six epics worth using right now are all 85.

6. Jenny Life The Protector of the Zodiac

Would you say it's the best from the epic box if you already have some stuff to have a decent fire build? and have no 85 epics?

7. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    If you already have a decent source of Critical Damage (Assassin's Blade Ring, Newtype Attacker Pants, Red Fang Bottom, etc.), Caravella and Shrieking Queen of Pain would be great.
    Otherwise, I'd say Blood Sword Dainsleif takes the cake.
    Personal opinion, though. It really comes down to which weapon type you prefer.

8. DMG

IGN:
    xDMGx
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    QOP lets you run faster than God, it always gets my vote

9. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    If you're running 6pc Gracia + 3 Gigantic setup, Arges is probably your best bet.

If you're using random mishmash of legendary/epics, Dainslef is good. Caravella is probably the best 80 epic but those drops like hotcakes so I'd never pick those out of a free box.Blitz Jiangning isnt bad either.

10. Omnipotato

For Trinity Eternia, the 33% chance to reset the skill with the highest cooldown, never seems to work for me. Does it not work on Omni's 2a?

11. DMG

IGN:
    xDMGx
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    If you're testing in training room, some CD reset items do not work properly. Not sure if that's the case

12. Omnipotato

Nah, I'm testing in actual dungeons.

13. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    I think they made it so that no cooldown skills like SST and back step won't trigger Amnesia ring.
    Not sure if it would apply to Trinity aswell.

14. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, SST is regarded as a basic attack, so it doesn't trigger it. Keep in mind that it may be resetting your Flowing Stance - Force, too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

15. Newhere

trinity description is wrong. It has 33 percent change to reset skills with less than 33s cd left. You can reset awakening once its cd goes below 33 sec.

Also keep in mind most of the reset items that trigger when skill is used only works when a monster is in the room. Ideally you want to have only the one skill you want to reset on cd when attempting to reset with trinity/refined ring. Use triple slash with TP to proc the reset since each slash counts as skill usage and it doesnt go into cooldown until you finish all the slashes.

16. Omnipotato

Wait so it resets something under 33s AND it has a 33s cooldown? or does it not have the cooldown then.... this wording is atrocious.

17. terrortot4287

IGN:
    Main: Tiddleywinks
    Guild:
    Protogenesis
    Server:
    Cain
    I actually was planning on running 6pc Gracia + 3pc GP (need to finish Gracia and start on Normals), and I was looking between Arges and Jiangjing. Arges sounds better on paper, but I don't have a lot of crit on me as is. Also, I don't really like the gameplay style of SS and prefer LS/Kat over them (Bludgeon I'm fine with, Zan I don't feel right with) though I'm willing to switch it up for the sake of more damage.

I know you say they're both good, but how big is the gap between a Jianjing and Arges?

18. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    Arges is much stronger. Especially since running 6 Gracia + 3 GP means you wont have a Crit damage mod. Short Sword also hits harder than Katana naturally.

19. American The Wanderer

IGN:
    American
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm going to have PTSD with 90 epics coming out. I don't think I can put myself through all that stress again.

[​IMG]

Think I'll stick to 10 daily runs cause I can't see myself doing this again. Hopefully we get the hell rework along with 90 cap.

20. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Oh, what? You were joking when you told me you finished some sets?
    My dude, why are you doing this to yourself?
    Also, maybe Neople will give us a Hell event like a month after 90 cap.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)