Weapon Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Blade Master' started by Reyak, May 20, 2014.

1. NemesisZeru Lucker dog supreme

IGN:
    Attan
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    Oh, huh. More you know! Still seems annoyingly hard to proc, but I guess that makes it slightly more useful.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  2. Omnipotato

What skill should a WM be picking for rare clone top as an option besides overdrive? (already have a overdrive swap)

3. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Hypervigilance is great for overall damage (and what I'd recommend).
    Iron Strike isn't as good, but it's good for supporting.
    Blade Dance - Lightning is decent for bursting.
    1st Awakening is also not bad to swap to for ultimate min-maxing.

4. squarep4

Which pet is better, one of the Petites or Olympus? Is the olympus title good? If not, which title is good?

5. epiklife HOZO

[​IMG]
    finally, i got savior lightsabre. it was long time.....
    now i can equip agnes helper xd

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Idol Idol x 1
    • List
  6. RocForum Bird of Prey

Both petite omni and olympus is about equally good. If you already have crit smash source, get omni. If you got normal smash, vice-versa. If you got neither, olympus because it's fkin cheap.

If you get olympus creature choose the lvl25-30 skill range pet for +1 overdrive, stance force, CC.

Power of Olympus title is good.

7. squarep4

Thank you. Do people still want iron strike support in raid after the nerf?

8. RocForum Bird of Prey

Yes. IS WM should be able to enter pugs with ease.

9. What weapon is strongest for wm in the epic boxwere getting? Ive heard SQoP, dainslief, and arges are good choices but i wanna know which weapon from the box is strongest and if any of them are stronger than a lib

10. Zzyz

Bloody grudge, sqp

11. terrortot4287

IGN:
    Main: Tiddleywinks
    Guild:
    Protogenesis
    Server:
    Cain
    Is the bleeding from Katanas a major source of damage? If so (or even if not), would it be possible to abuse in some hypothetical build that focused on Bleed damage/increased damage on bleeding enemies? Not as a viable endgame setup though, I'm pretty sure it would NOT be possible, but I was thinking more in a fun hypothetical/experimental type of way.

Like, for example, Blood Sword Dansleif/Jagged Katana/Tau Rib, along with Razor Queen's Necklace, some of the Reshpon Rings, and whatever-the-fuck-else that I don't know about.

12. Shaoxia Day 1 Savior

IGN:
    Shaoxia
    Server:
    Cain
  13. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Why not read the past two or so pages to find out?

14. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    just did, thanks.

had only skimmed previous 2 posts, if I read one more I would have saved us time.

15. Would using the level 80 active to bait egene's hug be viable? Or no?

16. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    I've tried this three times, and it worked twice. But... it just isn't really worth doing ever. You're better off just running up, turning around, and using Wave Wheel Slasher on one of the adds.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Newhere

just stand a bit under him outside of grab range.

18. LoneBear Damage wen?

IGN:
    LoneBear
    Server:
    Cain
    I've started soloing anton daily normal to get better at things and just for run really.
    Boss names... I've ran the dungeons alot but some just do not stick with me. Sorry about that.

For some reason I have the hardest time with the 'lamp guy' the one where you take stink orb and he jumps ontop of rocks with shields which you have to destroy (tog?upside down T symbol at mateka?) (room before nugol/room after hammer guy) I cannot properly avoid those flames and destroy the rocks without taking absurd damage and most likely dying in the process. Sometimes I get lucky and it all works out, but I haven't found a consistent way of doing this.

The rest is all fairly easy, except for the occasional hickup at the tile room boss lady (medel?)

Anyone going hard on hells this weekend? Or you guys gonna safe your invites for the upcoming 90patch?
    I'll most likely use a couple, hopefully get lucky and manage to finish NG or Ice princess.

Finished Assasin's set, loving it thusfar, seems quite strong.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  19. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    lmao lv3 thrust tp. 7hits. B> general's textbook

20. Omnipotato

Would SQOP or Ancient Ruins LS be better for OD swap? I have level 20 regardless of either one.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. SillyCow