Weapon Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Blade Master' started by Reyak, May 20, 2014.

1. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave

Weapon Master/Sword God general class discussion.
    Have at it folks.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  2. ReynFang Writer and Gamer

This is one class that I'm surprisingly good with. I love it to death, which is why I'm maining one again like I did before. :p

3. Purple Lakers and Patriots fan

It feels SO GOOD to be playing this class again. Love stance skills.

4. ReynFang Writer and Gamer

I'm not a fan of the stance skills. But I get by just fine without them, so I don't think they are a necessity. :p

5. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave
    Winz Az is the new god wm.
    Liberation of every weapon type at +0 and steamrolls true ancients to hell and back.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Illumina Subpar in all aspects.

Start explaining some core Blademaster changes made after our version got canned.
    I see backstep beams and lots of crazy new stuff and I don't know what it all is.

7. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
  8. Kanery それは俺だ!!!

Looked at some old bookmarks and I found my PvP builds before DFO closed in 2013. Hopefully these can help anyone new to the class or at least give them some insight.
    Template
    My final build

9. Purple Lakers and Patriots fan

Wow, I would love to see that dude's build. Considering he left CC, RDS and WWS so low I'm guessing he's maxed his stance skills? And level 8 SST wat

Edit: Ohhh, he post it on that youtube page [​IMG]
    Maxed stance skills :downs: Now I want to see how he spent his TP.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  10. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave
    Really curious how he doesn't use wm's 85 skill at all. (It takes up a shitton of sp but the hold is at least 2x as long as wm's 1st awakening active).
    If he maxes stance skills, i'd say its safe to assume he dumped alot of TP into them. I think he's using the C2 Deadly Precision set (judging by how fast he can switch weapons).

11. Howishotgun

IGN:
    HowIFist
    I don't even want to think about how fast he would clear with an upgraded weapon

12. Bladester

Dis guy maxed Unlimited Blade Works? smh not grtest, still Reyak.

13. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave
    In kDNF, first awakening actives are upgraded every 5 levels at no sp cost.

14. Bladester

What?! How do you not have enough SP to just max everything then? I mean, in DFO if I just put 1 level into the stance skills and left the crappy skills at prereqs I could already max every skill, so how does he not just max everything?

15. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    There's more skills. And more levels for each current skill as well.

16. Orbus

WM's have way too many skills...

Also maxing all the 2nd awakening skills (I don't know if people do that on WM's, I can't tell you how good they are because the text is in chingchong) costs a large amount of points.
    Also also 1st awakening passive skills have their cost increased from 30->45.
    Also also also most attack skills lose their rank cap, which is usually 30, and can continue to be ranked up all the way to the character level cap.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 22, 2014
  17. Purple Lakers and Patriots fan

Another interesting thing about that guy is that he doesn't have the cancel for CC and WWS. He has RDS so low and only uses it as utility to change his position quickly. This is a very interesting playstyle that just goes to show how unique our class is. He also has a high level ashe, but doesn't use it very often. Maybe he frequently changes his build..? Man, I'd love to be able to do that..

18. Bladester

:willsmith:

19. Anoke Short Sword Master

Considering Neople is handling the game now, chances for free resets with the skill tree have gone up, which I miss more than expected. I keep forgetting you have to go to GSD for skills.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  20. Orbus

One of the very good future changes, everyone gets all their cancels for free.
    Rather they got rid of the cancel skills and anything that had one can just be cancelled into naturally.
    This also means one doesn't need rank 5 of a skill to cancel into them because of damn pre-req's.

Very nice change for every class.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)