Videos of Shadow Dancer skills

Discussion in 'Shadow Dancer' started by Yoowy, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    If any of the translations are wrong let me know this is just going to be a quick look at SD skills. I will be working on a guide as well but before i do that i need to finish up with my other guides before i can do this. Soo for now this just be a SD skill showcase and a brief explanation of her (class specific) skills. Thanks for understanding :thief: Thanks to my boy Jung for some translations

Simple otg downward strike can be used in the air. When used in the air she strikes downward along with the monster. front attack 1 hit/back attack 2 hits

Dash forward upon using Eraser or Final destruction leaves behind a clone that does the rest of the skill for you. Can also be used as a extension to shining cut > double shining cut > shadow shift. It also seems simply passing through enemies with this skill causes them to turn around will have to test on SA/building/etc.

Sharp Dagger(passive) basically a dagger mastery for SD

A simple upward attack upon use on downed/otg'd enemies puts them back in the standing position. Can be used to juggle along with rising cut.

Reallllly great active buff circle around you upon cast. Upon back attacking a mob with a skill shadow clones shoot out around you hitting any enemy in yo area (they aim for the back). Will have to see if her back attack modifiers effect shadow clone back attack dmg

SD makes clone of her self she goes invisible state. While invisible she has increased critical hit chance. Clone also taunts all enemies in its area. Important to note you can safety buff inside invisible state of this skill (as long as you don't get randomly smacked) when putting on yo buffs it doesn't remove invisible state

Cut forward. 1 hit from front / 2 hits from back last part SA.

Active buff gives increased crit rate / crit dmg.

Grab move can be used in the air. Back attack bigger AoE / Frontal just smaller AoE. Control distance with keys. Upon use on SA or shit thats 2 big SD still preforms it but slams down in place.

Really great AoE skill gathers mobs for you and places them in front of you. Important to note the direction the enemy faces you at the end of skill is based on the monster's position. So basically if monster is behind you upon use it will face you at end of skill / when monster is in front of you at end of skill monsters back will be facing you. (only works on normal non SA mobs)

dash foward attacking. Frontal bigger AoE / Back more damage

Most hype skill dash forward single cut. Back attack does that cool ass animation at end / frontal just normal slash.

NOW its important to note that this skill is confusing the shit out of me in how it works it has HP thresholds for more damage??? or it bases it on animation??? If someone can inform me it would be swell. It would also seem the animation plays out on 1st enemy then follows on other mobs MEANING if you hit a mob thats back attack it will do the whole animation along with shit thats normally faceing you. Hard to word this out iam sorry lol but basically it works in a group of mobs but you need to aim mob that has its back faced towards you then it applies full animation on mobs that are facing towards you.

awakening passive more damage from back

Active awakening gathers mobs towards center. Iam getting a buff tooltip after usage not sure yet what it does if anything.

Throw out yo dagger can be used again to teleport to mob dagger it self lasts on enemy for 12 seconds. Frontal 1 hit / Back 2 hits (based upon 1st impact). Can be used in air

simple move back attack more hits slash through / front slash

And that's all folks!

2. Citric

Are you also going to add a video of her level 15 passive?

3. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Didnt add it because not sure what it adds yet lol. Jung is being lazy but pretty sure it only changes her X chain and allows double shining cut

4. Citric

Hope this helps

5. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Shadow cut doesn't give you super armor so idk whats up with that
    Eraser me personally haven't noticed a change (and i use it on rogue as well)
    Ankle cut don't understand that the English on that since its awful. What it should say is that it knocks-down and turns the enemy around for a back attack basically Ankle cut > Hold up for back attack positioning

6. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Iam unsure of the names of the skills i look it up later but enjoy it

and the 85 active skill super chains

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)