Vagabond or Sword Master?

Discussion in 'F. Slayer' started by Deadman, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Deadman

well like the title says i cant decide between these two...
    i looking more for a PvE orianted class which is fun to play and isnt to hard to play.
    well a few hours ago i would say i go for Sword Maste...but then i saw the 2nd Awakening skills from both and i think Vagabond 2nd Awakening skills look way better...well i dont know the stats of these skills so i dont know which one has the stronger ones...but well the looks of skills is a big part for me to in points of the fun...

so maybe someone can help me a bit with my decision

greetings

2. Enoch the Fierce Not male fighter

IGN:
    IfYouSeekAmy
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    depends on how willing you are to throw money.

Vagabond hits her gearing potential too early

3. Deadman

u mean rl money or ingame money? if rl money...well probably not to much...because i want to get other stuff to and i dont get so much money...

4. Enoch the Fierce Not male fighter

IGN:
    IfYouSeekAmy
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm referring to gold.

5. Deadman

well...my highest chars are level 55,53 and 47...so i dont have much gold to throw xD

6. Alex X

Vagabond is great on a budget because she can clear regular dungeons without impressive gears, but this comes at a cost since once you DO start level capping and working on endgame equipment, she will start falling behind other jobs like Swordmaster. With that said, if you aren't the type of person who raids in MMOs, then which you choose doesn't really matter since both will be able to do whatever you want.

7. Deadman

hmmm...so at the start vagabond is really good...but in the end he falls behind...dosent sound that great...because the most time you play is end game...is there a chance that vagabond will get a buff at will get better ?

8. Alex X

They're still kind of underpowered even in KDnF, but according to the Korean forum the players are complaining about it there, so that might give them more incentive to work on them more. Even so you still have a ways before level cap, so either way the endgame setup is going to take some time. Overall I'd say go with Vagabond if you prefer burst-oriented damage and don't mind a bit of downtime, or Swordmaster if you prefer more reliable steady damage and combo potential (as her skills chain together a lot better than vaga's).

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  9. Enoch the Fierce Not male fighter

IGN:
    IfYouSeekAmy
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Its better off to roll a Demon Slayer if you want a Vagabond that actually scales

10. Alex X

Demon Slayer is pretty good, but if we're only comparing Vaga and SM then Swordmaster is better if you simply want the one that is better/higher-tier. At this point Vagabond is largely for farming or fun, though since the game encourages making a bunch of alts you can also just make one of each.

11. Deadman

Well thats the problem...i'am leveling my Kunoichi at the moment because of the event...and a second char would be already to much for me because well i dont have that much time to play since i have to work and i want to do some other stuff and dont want to just focuse to much on dfo its more like a game i want to play but not mainly...so i want to focuse more one 1 char...otherwise i ask myself if it is even worth to play dfo if i dont want to really focuse on it...

12. Deadman

Ok...the Situation changes...now i'am playing my Kunoichi and Brawler...and well i played today my Dark Templer again and did her Awakening...the start was really good but well right now she isnt fun to play anymore for me...i also tryd to play my Elven Knight again but she isnt fun too...and i still dont know if i should go for SM or Vaga...

ok i decided to play Vagabond

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)