Vagabond General thread

Discussion in 'Vagabond' started by Enoch the Fierce, May 11, 2015.

1. yuyukirby

I've been switching between each weapon every few rooms, should I just stick to my favorite?

2. DragonMage

IGN:
    AriaFox
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm not sure if you mean the actual weapon or the Qigong buff. For Qigong buff, Light Saber is the way to go in terms of damage. It has really good X-string damage due to the shock, so really great filler stuff. The rest of Qigong is really situational for the most part (e.g. perma stunning a boss with Bludgeon x-string to death). For actual weapon, Zanbato is the most desired weapon type due to it being so strong in Physical Attack. Bludgeon is second strongest, but it's really slow to use. Lightsaber is really weak in physical attack, but you get 20% Cool-down from it due to Lightsaber mastery and the weapon itself (also really fast to use in terms of skill rotations). Short Sword is the weakest (magic weapon basically) and kinda slow to use. Katana is kinda in the same tier as SS, but better in terms of speed and Physical attack (some epics are an exception to the rule here, but I'm excluding them for this answer specifically). In the end, unless it's harder content (Anton Normal and Raid), play what you're comfortable with.

3. Chenson

Hi I'm relatively new to vagabond, what are the swap gears or other things that you guys have to achieve max quint str?

4. swordbae

IGN:
    swordbae
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    +2/3 title
    +1 avatar top
    +1 pet
    +2 plats (+3 if you have unique motion aura)
    +1 Legendary olympus bead
    +1 sea god's pants/bleak wind suede greaves
    +1 high tech slayer ring
    +1 King's Secret Book - Dualist
    +1 ancient ruins lightsabre

Also, you get 10% extra crit damage (additive) from 6pc Ascension chrons, and 15% extra crit damage (multiplicative) from ancient ruins lightsabre after the vagabond revamps

5. DragonMage

IGN:
    AriaFox
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    15% multiplicative crit damage? That doesn't seem right. In the infinite Difficulty patch, Jay translated it as:
    This means that you get 2% crit damage per stack of Quint Str. It goes up to 10%, and says it's additive as well. Unless somehow they changed it again recently, I wouldn't know about it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. ChaoticCJ