Vagabond General thread

Discussion in 'Vagabond' started by Enoch the Fierce, May 11, 2015.

1. Hova The Radiant Hero

Server:
    Cain
    So.
    I happened to come upon a Yang Ull's Twig in Hellmode a little bit ago.

It's straight up better than Mysteltainn when using 6 piece Gracia, yeah?

2. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

If you are using Graica, the Mystelainn is essentially a Lib.Blug.
    So yeah, the Twig is better >_<

3. Hova The Radiant Hero

Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, suppose I did already know that.
    My Mysteltainn is +11 though, and I know I'm not ballsy enough to bet on getting Yang to +11, so it's hard to say if it'll be better than a +11 Mysteltainn at +10.
    With the Counter Attack damage bonus, assuming it applies with the +20% damage the weapon already gives instead of overwriting it... it should beat Mysteltainn in strides, buuuuuut... I really don't know how reliable a Counter Attack damage bonus is. So it's probably safer to assume it'll be rarely utilized, in which case I'm guessing Mysteltainn wins out since it's +11.

4. [​IMG]

Nope, still got them right now D:

5. DragonMage

IGN:
    AriaFox
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    What level is your Quint Str? I feel like it may be too low and you're missing out on a lot of crit damage due to this reason.

6. swordbae

IGN:
    swordbae
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Any vagabonds here willing to share their nugol times? Mine is 1 min 16 seconds with subvolcano, superstar, and balmung, and maxed out quint str, but I feel like am playing poorly and can do better since I'm not used to manuals yet.

7. Randomaq

IGN:
    Phils
    Guild:
    ~Celestial~
    Server:
    Cain
    I take 1 min 47 seconds with assassin's attitude set, textbook, superstar and balmung for nugol... I am also bad with the manuals...

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  8. trey15

1 min 35 seconds with gracia 6pc, 15% smash shoulder, bulky 3pc, +12 gorun, max quint str swap

9. DragonMage

IGN:
    AriaFox
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    Maxed out Quint Str, Gracia 6pc, +12 Gorun, Anton Epic Bracelet, Glory swaps, Ray's Decrease Shoulder, and ABR got me 59 seconds. In all honesty, if I ever get Balmung, I'll just stash it in the safe and won't use it. Manuals do not work with me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  10. Hova The Radiant Hero

Server:
    Cain
    Yang Ull's Twig has addicted me to speed. I didn't know I could get more addicted to speed.

11. AbeDzn

Can anyone show me the build they are using atm. Just want to compare it with mine.

12. Hello Fellow Vagabond players, I recently made a Vagabond and felt in love with her, she has everything i like in a class. As i get closer to 86 i want to know a little bit more info on what gear i should be aiming for in the long run. I have two leg boxes in my vault and not sure what to pick from there, do i farm gracia over OV sets? What kind of weapon should i also be farming for?also what skills will i have to max and place tp on?

13. dcdfvr Is a Bot

Get yourself Byeo+MV and enjoy going 150%+ atk speed. A nen and event pots/buffs once put me past 200% and I couldn't control myself.

14. Pyros

Definitely Gracia, OV sets are meh, other than Ascension for swapping later on(they'll patch it to buff Quint or something, atm it doesn't do anything, you'll want 6pc, boots/shoulders/mstone/neck/bracer/belt usually). Weapon whatever you find that's epic I'd say. Before that say a lib, I think Zanbato? Not too sure myself as I haven't really considered gearing her much, but Zan sounds good for burst. Lightsaber for faster speed/cd otherwise.

15. Jasper

I was able to hit 48ish sec with
    +12 byeo
    Full CP
    Football pants
    NG shoes and belt
    Spider queen shoulders and top

Lvl 20 quint no avatar/pet swaps/ancient ruins

16. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    My nugol time [​IMG]

Byeoll +12 amp
    5 piece tactical full amp +12
    Filir braclet +11 amp
    Seething anger necklace +11 amp
    Assassin blade ring +11 amp
    Dethroned kings tear +11 amp
    Hyper mecha tau heart +11 amp

I dont go on nexus as much anymore so if there are any new vagabond players that want any questions answered you can message me and find me at my discord server https://discord.gg/0lxay1B27lG2Yp1U

• Like Like x 1
    • Edgy Edgy x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  17. Bovva

I'm looking for some help on what weapon to aim for during this hell event and upcoming epic road. I just got a trinity eternia that replaced my gracia ls which is now on offhand. Current setup is 6pc gracia, alicia's tear, great glory bracelet, 2pc halidom accessory.

How good is trinity exactly compared to the rest? Would SQOP from the selective epic road box be an upgrade? I'd like to know what weps would be sidegrades and which ones would be massive upgrades (how much % increase?), disregarding byeoll and balmung. I'm thinking Gorun would be my best option for an upgrade?

18. Abbarums

19. XxKen34xX Mashima Taichi

Guild:
    SRK
    i got yang ulls twig today on epic road, from reading recent comments in here, i take it its a decent weapon, so my question is could i settle for that and move on to my main character(fstriker) to try for foul kidney or NOVA?(currently using lib boxing gloves) or keep trying for byeo or balmung?

20. Masturbator Kamen Rider

Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Is there a general consensus on what skills to max and which skills excel in certain areas? I've looked around and most Vagabond players seem fairly divided in what they choose to max when it comes to anything that isn't a 2nd awakening skill.

This class is incredibly fun so I'd appreciate any insight, even if it's still divided.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)