Vagabond General thread

Discussion in 'Vagabond' started by Enoch the Fierce, May 11, 2015.

1. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    :fslayer:[Soaring Cut intensifies] :fslayer:

2. Hazozat mantoe

I need a psychic sword sister in my life. All of Vagabond's abilities are so purty.

3. Always liked dual sword characters (DB Rougue do not count). Probably going to do a vagabond after I capped y SW.

BUT WHY F.SLAYER DON'T COME ALREADY??? F*CK KNIGHTS! I DON'T CARE ABOUT DREAU4U!!!!

4. dcdfvr Is a Bot

is it wrong if i wanna play this class to be a dual weilding Jedi?

5. Hazozat mantoe

Isn't that what they are?

6. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    This class is overrated.

I'm wondering if Neople is going to revamp their kit soon seeing as every other Female Slayer has gotten a huge Kit Revamp in January-March of this year.

7. Kupo a moogle

IGN:
    KupoFlare
    Steam:
    the-spoops
    Guild:
    80percent
    Server:
    Cain
    You kinda just play this class for fun anyway, since those nerfs.:fslayer:
    but then again who has fun with video games anymore?

8. Ritobasu j u s t g e t l u c k y

Server:
    Cain
    I'm willing to bet everyone will still flock to this class upon release, since she has the smoothest leveling experience from what I heard

Or people listening to reddit-tier advice about how good SM/DS are at endgame, and then being disappointed and ditching them for Vagabond :fslayer:

9. Masaki ( ̿╭╮ ̿)

Well once they got their soft reworks, they do both easily outdamage Vagabond endgame assuming they all have their optimal gear

However we are likely not to have those reworks with FSlayer release. People will flock to Vagabond because they can use a LS and they're the flashiest

Leveling experience for any FSlayer is easy

10. Ritobasu j u s t g e t l u c k y

Server:
    Cain
    Wouldn't really agree with this once you hit the later Oceanic dungeons and Time Gate for Demon Slayer, if she's coming in her non-reworked form

Still confused why KR has her difficulty rating marked as "Easiest"

11. Pyros

I guess because of fairly large aoes/medium range. Doesn't help that much though apparently until her rework.

12. burritoblob :blobhyperthinkbutfast:

IGN:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    The character select difficulties don't even make any sense. Don't take it seriously. I mean they have SB, M/FNen, and M/FSpit listed as "hard" and classes like Summoner not listed as easy. It changes depending on the content and gear setting anyway.

I can't imagine people thinking pre-rework Demon Slayer being horrible with the current state of DFOG balance and "endgame", unless they are tier list babies or use current Chaos/Asura as the standard for leveling or something. Everyone's perception of class balance is relative anyway, and the only thing to go by for the average DFOG player right now is the non-2Awk/rework state of every class. Pre-rework Demon Slayer is better than a lot of those classes with this setting. Can't wait for the overreaction to x attack leveling in baby dungeons with Vagabond, though. :9:

13. Bltzk

What weapons do vagabongos use?

14. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Zanbato as a main weapon

15. Kupo a moogle

IGN:
    KupoFlare
    Steam:
    the-spoops
    Guild:
    80percent
    Server:
    Cain
    Or Saber, if you're content with doing little damage.
    I'd probably do Saber until around lvl 50s and then switch to zanbato.

16. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    For what purpose, overhelming desire already gives buttloads of attack speed

17. Masaki ( ̿╭╮ ̿)

I actually found myself clearing faster in the lower levels with LS over Zan, Overwhelming Desire boosts your Physical attack to insane levels and at the lower levels, the LS to Zan phys difference wont be much due to weapon scaling

but yeah around ghent you wanna just stick with Zan

18. Grimmeh the edgy idiot

IGN:
    Grimmii
    Server:
    Cain
    guys its not about attack speed or damage. its about looking like a sith lord and being a total nerd.

19. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd probably say use LS until Overwhelming Desire is level 11 at level 56 which is when it starts to give 4% Attack Speed per stack.

You can use Zanbato earlier if you have avatars with +Attack Speed and +1 to Overwhelming Desire.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)