[Updated 1/4/2017] The Holy Path - General Crusader Guide (FS, Hybrid, and BS)

Discussion in 'Crusader' started by BuckToothBob, May 23, 2014.

1. Battle Saints still more than Luke Raid ready or just luke raid read or just Anton Raid ready with Gracia/Bulky/Lib in kdnf?

2. Firefly

U are vastly overestimating battlesader, even after the revamp it just becomes like any other DPS class and will require epic set to do luke raid. With gracia/bulky/lib ur still gonna have garbage 1:30 nugol time. Good news for u tho, u can still anton raid! by switching to full support build.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  3. Actually, it was other people that overestimated his damage...

Someone compared his kdnf buff to 10x Rogues.

So all DPS require epic set for Anton Raid?

Sounds like only 1% of the dps population is what raid is for.

Everyone else gets carried as support or customer.

• Cit. Needed Cit. Needed x 1
    • List
  4. Firefly

ur forgetting that sader has full amp 12 NG set, 4k town int, savior battle axe + agnes stone, and full amp 12 90 epic accessories and if that gear is on ANY other DPS class they will faceroll too.

5. jon mike kanashi

Guild:
    [commie]
    Server:
    Cain
    for vilmark aura is pants better than belt

6. mchotdog33

What would be the best weapon to get from the lvl 80 weapon box and how much is the difference between it and the 85 epics?

Also, in the guide it says to get slow heal upgrade to get more vit/spi but in game tooltip just says increases heal by 10% no mention of the stats. Is that from a previous patch?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  7. Kiwi-poi

Level 80 epic Deep-Rooted Cross is actually a better weapon for support sader due to the bonuses it gives for support skills. The level 85 epic Labarum is stronger in raw stats, but gives more bonuses to battle skills, i.e. best for battle sader.

Yeah, that slow heal thing is outdated.

8. Shinigami936 Gimme panties

IGN:
    Caineghis
    Server:
    Cain
    Nah, Labarum is better for support too...DRC buffs more support skills sure, but they're shitty. FoL/SoP scale like shit, healing wind is shit, LoD does it's job without + levels.
    +1 AoC is better than +3 SoP even if you only look at the spi/vit it gives yourself.
    +5 DI is the only thing that actually matters, and they both have it.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  9. Kiwi-poi

Really now? Hm... well, that's how it is I guess. My bad.

10. So... just started working on a FS sader. Anybody know how relevant the guide on page 1 of this is? And what is like the average standard stuff to go for? Currently gunning for 9 pc Vow since I see everyone have it and I guess a Dusky MStone?
    Planning on a vit sader so any suggesitons/help b nice

11. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    Change log:
    1/4/2017 - Edited some skills, buff rotation, added Anton equipment and edited Mana Vortex's pieces (Main interest was Magic Cataclysm), added +3 DI titles

Probably the main thing I want reviewed is any end-game related stuff and sader changes. This previous fall semester along with not being able to raid greatly lowered my interest in DFO so I wasn't really keeping up 100% with what changes may have come. Feel free to tell me if there's anything missing from end-game.

Also I'm thinking of having a summary post of useful sader info that's easily viewable, rather than looking through this entire guide. This will include aura items, chron upgrade path, stacking buffs like DI and Apoc, etc. Therefore, I want to ask @LinkMaster7 for your permission to use your posts for setups/stacking and such, and I want to request any and all info you may have come up with for 90 cap (Could PM me or post it here). I just want something that's in its own thread so that it doesn't run the risk of being buried beneath other posts.

12. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clay/Xavier/Galahad
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Go for it, and the setups for Lv90 are just my takes on what could possibly be best setups, which they might be for all I know, and if not they should be close.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)