[Updated 1/4/2017] The Holy Path - General Crusader Guide (FS, Hybrid, and BS)

Discussion in 'Crusader' started by BuckToothBob, May 23, 2014.

1. Mr. Sly Guest

Is it possible to skip crash cross? And with the must-haves you've listed, how much SP room does that leave?

I know you said which skills to max but I was wondering about the ones you didn't mention like blades of purity, flash sphere, pheonix hammer(since jupitur hammer affects it).. and I know you said to scrap ones like righteous judge and etc, but is it possible to leave any at 1 or something?

EDIT: missed a post, now I see the part about BoP lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
  2. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    It is, but youll be losing an extremely valuable buff for jup and other battle skills you have. Around 30% damage. Thats pretty big, but for my general build which does everything I put in max heaven to just rank hits that would otherwuse kill me in towers. I reaaly like the mp aspect of ut tho.

The hybrid build which has magic cata and beats out traditional bsader in endgame anton has crash cross.

When you think about it, its pretty absurd that a hybrid can outdo traditional at its own game.

Sorry bout spellin im on a tablet while i work

3. Mr. Sly Guest

And spear of victory?

4. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    I dont use it at all, doesnt feel like ive lost anything. You can have it at 1 to move stuff.

5. Mr. Sly Guest

Any other OV set that's viable besides bloody baptism? and geez ._. I love spear atm. Not to mention the bloody baptism set would benefit it too.

6. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Bloody 9pce is the spear set if u really want it buuut ew. I have bloody cuz its fun, not because it synerguzes most with hybrid.
    Vow of silence is the main set u want, silent prayer is a bit easier to get becahse of ov2 epic quesrs giving free pieces.
    And spirit rev is more of a traditional battlesader set.

7. Mr. Sly Guest

That works, ty :3. So far I can't seem to leave Bop but maybe it'll change when I get jupitur hammer. Crashing cross just feels so ugh... and to have to worry about it buffed all the time x.x; idk..

8. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, i would get 2nd awake and 85 asap, thats when hybrid shines.
    Pre 2nd awake and 85 for hybrid js a completely diff build. Honestly id do watever build i want up to 85 2nd awake and doing stuff like ov and todesp. Bop and spear maxed? Have at it. Heavens maxed so u never have to mp pot? Go get it.

9. Mr. Sly Guest

Someone actually talked me out of getting heaven lol. Maybe when everything else becomes an aoe I'll pick it up but geez there's just too many buffs right now lol. I need spear at least at level 1.. BOP just feels too fluid atm to give up really lol.

10. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    You'll get used to the buffs lol. To the point where (assuming default commands) you can do:
    v>+space, >+space, <v>+space, >>+space, ^^+space, >v+space, v>+space, ^>+space and any extra iterations of whatever buffs that are not AoE (for me I left out sign TP).

11. Mr. Sly Guest

I'm excellent at remembering the buffs when I solo, when I group though... that's when I derp out heavily. Then I have to remember who doesn't/did get buffed and then people walk out of range q.q... I'm sure the aoe's will fix that. I'd like to leave it so the only skills I actually have to "select a member" for are LoD and FoL. And ofc heals I guess..... but who needs those with sanctuary <3

12. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    Update: 12/29/2015 - PVP section now has a Video Guide, added Requiem and Liberation Scythes to Weapons, updated Armors, Accessories, Sub Equipment sections with notable epic equipment.

13. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    I'm getting into territory I never got into when I got NexonDFO, so I got OV equipment orientation questions.
    1)What prime slots should 6pce bloody baptism take on my current setup?
    2)What do people usually do with the other slots that aren't bloody bapt?
    3) Does amping reset enchants?
    4) Order primacy of enchant types (I'm going for damage.)? (I'm assuming light>int>base?)

Current set up:
    Title: awakened ones (prime) DI +2
    Weapon: 85 epic: accursed cross of Toerua
    Bracelet: ROL chron
    Neck: Bloody Bapt 1
    Ring: Bloody Bapt 2
    Magic Stone: Alicia's Tear
    Sub: Bloody Bapt 3
    Shoes: Bloody Bapt 4
    Belt: Bloody Bapt 5
    Bottom: Bloddy Bapt 6
    Top: ROL Chron
    Shoulder: Magical Contract 85 epic (+10% attack)

I plan on getting 9 pce bloody bapt so I can configure things accordingly.

I plan on getting full vow later (already at 3) but having too much fun with blood bapt and I dont enjoy swapping that much.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  14. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    1/28/2016 - Updated Priest skills to include Blessing of Dawn and checking a few older skills (like CC), updated equipment. I'll update more of the equipment when Coliseum is fully implemented.

If anyone sees anything wrong or has anything to add, go ahead and post here or in a PM.

15. Resonance

IGN:
    Von.
    Server:
    Cain
    Couple questions,
    how would you rate this build: +10 Deep-Rooted Cross, 9 Piece vow of silence and Militia Captain's Armband
    also what kind of shortcuts do people usually go for with the buffs?

16. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    That's not a build. Those are just items. You have a good epic cross and the standard 9pc, and are working on aura items I guess. Sounds like you're right on track.

I've always just used the default inputs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    I hope when you say +10 cross you mean it's +10 amplified.

For me I use the default inputs as well except for DI, FoL, and Dawn. DI I got <V>+space, FoL I put as V^+space a long time ago, which meant I had to change Dawn from V^+space to ^V+space.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Resonance

IGN:
    Von.
    Server:
    Cain
    Just trying to learn the ropes, it ain't long ago when i began to main my saint so.

19. pkerzach

what 2 peices of gear is a quick and cheap + DI to use with a 9 piece set?

20. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    If you're just looking for +DI, that would be a holy ista top and a priest's judgment. With halidoms around, it's much easier to get the level 50 version instead of the reg holy ista top and PJ is like the only cheap and easy to get cross with +3 DI.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)