Music Ultimate Infinity Music Pack

Discussion in 'Releases' started by Brickington, May 10, 2015.

1. BigShad Big Guy

IGN:
    BigShad
    Server:
    Cain
    Since this mod's a bit old, the music file names are different from the ones that the game is supposed to play.
    For example, the mod has the music as underfoot_town , but the game is set to play underfoot_ds. Just remove the latter and rename the former.

2. xBubsicles

ahh i see where can i get the correct names? the wiki is not updated too

3. xBubsicles

oh nvm thanks bigshad! i found whats wrong already

4. Juhata Glory to Mankind

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
  5. Juhata Glory to Mankind

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
  6. Boarcerer

What do you mean by this? I'm sorry I don't understand and I've been trying to figure it out for a while now :(

7. quietnoobz

I just want to say thank you, this full version thus far is awesome, I have been a fan of brinkington's pack for a long time, and you made it better and more current, and i applaud it. :dance::dance:

8. Juhata Glory to Mankind

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm pretty sure that you must have figured this out by now, but some tracks in Brickington's pack have outdated names due to the time it came out in (like the town track names, for example: silver_crown was the default track for Silver Crown before the All in One patch, and it became silver_crown_ds after the patch) and in very few cases they have wrong underscores. These small mistakes make it so that the track for said areas doesn't play at all, and instead it plays the default 'new' one. All you have to do to rectify this is add _ds to every town track to replace the defaults. My apologies for the extremely late reply.

Glad to know someone enjoys it! There's still room for improvement in some places like most of the Ancient dungeons, though, most of the tracks there feel out of place.

Speaking of which, here's the Dark Elf Dungeon update. I've noticed that I use a lot of SMT tracks in these packs, I'll need to work on variety in the future.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/k68fsfunve7c20b/Infinity's+Bizarre+Pack+-+dank+elves.zip

9. quietnoobz

i want an update with the new filenames and stuff pleeeease :D
    the original's so good, i find myself renaming and inserting certain tracks into the my current selections to update it myself, but im super lazy

10. Juhata Glory to Mankind

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
  11. Etokaiten

So, these "patches". Do they require that I download the main big file or does the main file have all of the patches?

12. Juhata Glory to Mankind

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    The patches are standalone for each update of the game. They'll work as is, but if you want the complete pack just download either Brickington's (OP) or mine (a little above this page) and replace the files at Neople/DFO/Music. Brick's might need a bit of tampering with filenames to get it working again though, since it was released a while ago.

13. Juhata Glory to Mankind

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)