Music Ultimate Infinity Music Pack

Discussion in 'Releases' started by Brickington, May 10, 2015.

1. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    Something from NieR...

2. Juhata Casual

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    Song of the Ancients/Devola, specifically.

3. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    With Forgotten Land, I have a bit of work to do now. Will provide a (likely small) update soon.

4. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    Now that my data cap is reset (had brother and sister visit, they watched a buncha Netflix), I can upload the new update! Check page one for more details, this changes all songs of Forgotten Land, Kartel HQ, pvp_area.ogg and the starting room

5. BlooSkies

sera_shop_new.ogg may be a joke, but good lord, the mastering on that track is absolutely abhorrent. How can you even listen to it ironically?

6. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    Because it's a joke, and that's all.

7. BlooSkies

Also, what is the Forgotten Land theme? I recognize the melody but I can't place it.

8. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
  9. Apsara

Much better than I was expecting.
    You have pretty good taste

10. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    I try not to simply throw tracks in as filler, so I try to play the levels before I implement songs, and even then, I'll test them for myself before putting them out for everyone.

11. nejigsk

What is the TDFW remix in lawless district

12. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    I don't know. I released a patch to cover that up a while ago. I don't support old versions in any manner, so I don't really pay heed to what was in them. Officially I changed it to the Revolver Ocelot boss battle from Metal Gear Solid 3.

13. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    Bumping. Anyone want to see an update before the next content patch?

14. MakiIsuzu Tsundere Loli

IGN:
    MakiIsuzu
    Guild:
    Caliginosity
    Server:
    Cain
    Just downloaded this, everything sounds good from what I heard. Altho the song of the cera shop is in my opinion, horrible and I had to mandatory change it for something less horrible and irritable (sorry if you like that type of music, I just find it annoying).
    Edit: Just read some older comments. Found out it's a joke. Sounded fun the first time then it became stale.

I used this instead:

I find it more fitting.
    Anyways, thanks for the music pack really digging it for the moment.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  15. dakarus

IGN:
    GabeAthouse
    Guild:
    Destiny
    Server:
    Cain
    Any updates to this?

16. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    I'm waiting on significant content updates at the moment, basically I tried to do an update in lieu of the tournament I hosted, but we all wound up agreeing it was bad.

17. Juhata Casual

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't know if I should post this in here or make another thread, but I think I'll post here first.

I took the liberty to make another music pack basing myself off this one, since I liked most of the music choices from the old+current Infinity music packs but thought that a few other tracks would be better for some places. Like the original, it's mostly based on video game music from various sources (includes tracks from games like Ys, NieR, Drakengard, SMT, Ace Combat, Fire Emblem, Mega Man, Metal Slug, Valkyrie Profile, etc.) and and the occasional anime/random tracks. I made it mostly for my own enjoyment but I figured I might as well share it in case anyone's interested. I only included the files from places I decided to change and not the whole music folder itself.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/df9ac5ytldw86bf/Infinity's Bizarre Sound Pack v0.9.zip

It's still a work in progress so I'll change tracks if I feel they don't fit or if I feel that some fit better. I'm also sorry if you hear too many tracks from one game/series; I'm basing myself off games that I have played or heard of :teacher:

18. Houdini

Even tho it's pretty much a joke, what's the name of the Cera Shop song qwq? I've been searching but nowhere to be found

19. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    I have returned! Expect an update in a little while, I have to get acquainted with all the content and filenames. Don't expect it this week, but hopefully some time in the future I'll get everything sorted out. This one will be a full pack instead of the previous patch-style releases.

20. xBubsicles

hey anyone mind helping me? i replaced the music already, however all the towns are still playing its original music, ive checked the folder and the music are the "changed ones" whats wrong?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)