Music Ultimate Infinity Music Pack

Discussion in 'Releases' started by Brickington, May 10, 2015.

1. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    Alright, I've done some meaningful updates and grabbed more material that is essentially sitting in "to be converted", pending a few things, like me playing the game some more and checking to see what's already there, and actually finding the files for certain areas, since there is no sort of tracklist for the original DFO soundtrack associating levels with filenames (which really ought to happen).

2. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    I recognize a few of the tunes (Earthbound, Megaman, and MGR), but what are songs in Heart of the Genesis and Bakal's castle?

3. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    I am told Heart of the Genesis is Hell March 2 from Command & Conquer: Red Alert

Boss theme I couldn't tell you off the top of my head. Bakal's Castle either, I haven't even touched it myself (the guy who started the pack before I started working on it after he quit it did), and this was before I think he even knew what it was for. I'm guessing both are from the Nier soundtrack, though.

4. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    Well, call me a dunce if you folks want, but I just realized Newgrounds is awesome for videogame remixes, which serve a good purpose to bring in retro arrangements for the pack. I'm going to not sleep at all and listen to all the Megaman remixes now.

5. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    I'm almost done, looks like I've had to replace 34 songs for this latest update thus far.

6. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    Okay, this is the final post in my post combo here, but I'd like to announce that the new patch is up!

7. Boodendorf 「mudada」

IGN:
    Rxise
    Server:
    Cain
    Just downloaded it, gonna try it out and tell you what I think of it. Thanks for the work!

8. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Found the regular music for bakal's castle:

9. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    Sounds like I was right on that count. The old guy really seemed to like Ys, JoJo and NieR. From everything that I've changed, I think the ones I've kept the most of have been NieR tracks, but the massive load of JoJo tracks have probably kept it as one of the more often recurring games thus far.

10. ValorForm

What's the song used for vilmark? I must know. It's bad ass.

11. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    It's a mix of the Spark Mandrill theme I found off of Newgrounds, let me pull it up for you.
    http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/585632
    That's Megaman X for you

12. ValorForm

Really? Mine is some other song. It sounds kind of like it's from the world ends with you.

13. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    Oh, you didn't grab the new update?

14. tunaspirit

If you're looking for the boss theme for Vilmark, then its:

15. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    This changes in v5, just FYI. If you want the other new songs, but you want to keep those, go ahead and download the .zip file, and you can either make copies of the old files to replace the new ones after extracting the v5 zip, or you can just take files from the v5 zip individually. Your choice.

16. ZevLoveX

I'm loving the mod so far! Just one favour to anyone reading this: I forgot to backup the original files because I'm stupid like that, and not that I'm going to revert to the neople version, but I do want to have a backup of them just for the hell of it. So can anyone upload the original files for me? I know it's a lot to ask for, but I'd really appreciate it.

17. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    Apologies, but I'm afraid I can't really help you there. The best thing you could do is change your current music file's name to something else, then wait for the next patch.

18. ZevLoveX

Ah that works :D!
    Thanks.

19. Brickington Not your boy, but a heavy brother

IGN:
    Ultimate
    Guild:
    AcidRainMen
    Yeah, I figure that because the system still checks the files, it ought to replace the music if it were to find that it was missing in the directory. Then you could tinker with the names again.

20. etflokyuubi

What song did you use for Silver Crown? I keep on waltzing over there because the music is so soothing when i need some downtime. It's great. I've been trying to find it but can't quite pin it down.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)