-~=+Ultimate Demaos Guide[마왕]+=~-

Discussion in 'Chaos' started by simon, May 28, 2015.

1. simon

About Me
    Salutations to everyone within the DFO Nexus community. It's a real pleasure to be here and be part of a member of DFO Nexus. My name is Simon I'm a huge fan of MMO's and played countless of them in the past lengthy years such as Ragnarok Online, Forsaken world, and Aion online etc. But there's one game that intrigued me the most and it was DFO. I just love the combo system, art style, and gameplay. Everything about DFO is just that awesome :D. It didn't take much effort from a close friend to convince me to try the game. Boy it was just that fun when I first started out. Especially when I love to smash my keys while performing combos on enemies. Reminds me of my childhood years playing Ninja turtles on NES. :D. But anyway, I hope DFO will prosper from here and continue to grow as I will support it.

Purpose Of This Guide
    This a first guide that I've ever written. I thought it would be helpful if I made a guide on a certain character build that'll support your class. I am doing this on my own behalf and am voluntarily doing so. Please note that the purpose of the guide is to give players the optional ways of playing their Chaos. It is not intended to make you think it's the best guide out there or it's the merely solution in playing Chaos. How you play your class is totally up to you and I'm in no position to tell you what's right or wrong with your build. Everyone has their unique way of playing their character and I respect that. I do not earn profit from this nor do I expect any rewards. As I mention before I only volunteer to write this guide and also to help new players out there who are currently playing Chaos. All I will ask of you is respect, no flaming, and patience. Due to my busy life with part-time work and school, I will write up this guide from time to time. I hope this guide will help you in some ways or make you decide to give this class a shot. Thank you for understanding and respect!

Why Chaos?
    This class is just ABSOLUTELY UNSTOPPABLE! The insane amount of damages it does surely will make drop your jaws even though it lacks CC skills.. Not only is it recognized for it's absolute dominance in DPS but also how easy it is to play this class once you get the hang of it. Especially at low levels, you find yourself pretty much dominating anything in dungeons. What's most intriguing about this class is it works almost just like the summoner class. You can call forth numerous cute minions to aid you in your battles :D and the AOE skills are pretty decent too. Thus, if you're having a hard time soloing dungeons than this is the class for you because it's one of the top class out there that'll beat the crap out of monsters like it's nothing!

DEMAOS BUILD
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

• Cit. Needed Cit. Needed x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  2. Hime Superstar

Guild:
    Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    wat

3. Axia Neople Plz

IGN:
    Too Damm Many
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    REASONS TO CHOOSE DEMAOS
    CHOOSE DEMAOS
    DEMAOS​

[​IMG]

Dafuq are you smoking bro? Even Google translate doesn't know what the hell you were trying to say there.

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  4. Dowiet Fucking Psychopath

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Mind is blown someone help me here

5. Doxhockity

Guild:
    Salty/Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Had me at DEMAOS. I wanna see where this goes if this is serious.

6. Pyros

My googlefu seems to tell me that DEMAOS is Demon Lord in korean, which I guess is some guy who plays Chaos and made a guide and that's going to be a translation of this, maybe? My first guess was that it was the korean name of one of the Chron sets but seems it's not the case. Interesting to make the first post without actually having anything to say though. Maybe had to rush it before someone made the exact same thread?

7. Futa Looney for the Luna

No guide needed just say that it kills fast, done

8. Fluffy Daemon

IGN:
    FluffyDaemon
    Server:
    Cain
    What's the point of making a thread when you haven't even started yet on the guide?

9. Axia Neople Plz

IGN:
    Too Damm Many
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Lol this just makes me want to make my own complete guide. Emphasis on the word 'complete' :P

10. James ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

update please

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)