trash class without ranger rod/+13?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Mr. Sly, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Mr. Sly Guest

Really.... wow... Wdf is the point of having the +7 ticket then? They give a +12 and +7 at the same time, why would anyone use the +7 over the +12? Didn't say that on the item either <.> fk...

2. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave
    Really bluntly put:
    Why would i want to party with a damage class that's not pulling all the damage he/she could be?

3. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

To make your life slightly easier in Goth land.

Also It's probably not my place to say since I'm more of a Bloodia and only have a Desperado but in OV it usually doesn't matter what kind of weapon you have as long as you're content with being carried until you get a 6 piece set or so. OV is mostly dealing with gimmicks anyways, most people should know them by now.

4. Isa Sheep

What. What. What?
    I didn't notice his at all (I use a +11 unique but still). *tosses pots*
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Sorry if off topic.

5. MysticShadow Mystipedia

IGN:
    MysticNebula/Vecilia
    Guild:
    CuteMages
    Server:
    Cain
    The +7 is refine. I made the same mistake too.

6. Mr. Sly Guest

...... This whole time... I fking hate this event more than I already did lmao...

7. Quickshot "Happiness is a warm gun"

I used the +12 ticket for True Ancients, and I noticed a positive difference in my damage. Am I doing something wrong?

8. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave
    Doesn't work.
    Notice if you use the consumable and enter the gothic loli dungeon, you'll see an icon with +12 on it on your buff bar.
    Doesn't show up on entry into any other dungeon

EDIT: This is wrong. Refer to my next post

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  9. Quickshot "Happiness is a warm gun"

Really? Whenever I use it, I get the +12 buff icon in dungeons that aren't the Gothics

10. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave
    Lemme recheck. Gimme a sec to login

Nevermind, it actually does work for Trues/Regular dungeons. Just not OV

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  11. Nier FPriest main since 2017

the ticket works on any dungeon though it only works once so you have to town and use one every run.

12. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    Ack, my bad, never realized it actually worked.
    It shows up as a +10 but I never did notice that +12 icon being in effect.
    Sorry guys :V

13. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave
    I thought this at first too, but it actually is supposed to show +12 on the weapon's stat window too.

If you have to gear swap upon entering a dungeon, the +12 buff ONLY APPLIES to the weapon you entered the dungeon with.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. Mr. Sly Guest

I KNEW IT... But I only used mine b4 OV so.. GG still =.=

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
  15. 5does

Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Rangers will never be truly balanced as long there isn't a limit on how high reinforcement can go.

16. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    They'll never be balanced because they're not neople's favorite daughters(well 3 of them).
    :^)

17. 5does

Guild:
    VagrantEX
    I like how braindead solar prominence build has been a thing for god knows how long.

Meanwhile new op scud gets a nerf 6 days in.

18. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Tea

Ranger is like Neople's way to trap people into spending money.
    We know Ele is the real deal.

To be fair, witch deserved something as OP as Solar Prominence+Sage Stone for being basically a " Joke Class" hold slave for the longest time since her conception.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  19. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    But hey, Rangers aren't as bad E-bomb, vagabonds, and other "bad classes", surely we deserve the nerfs....right? *cough*

20. 5does

Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Idk, show me a class with plenty of holds and utility that can also outdps dps only classes and I'll show you a design flaw.

21. ArcLight Hiatus

Better then Rogue's. (Necro's also gets sympathy for this, but screw Easy Kuno Mode's)

At least you guys get kicked if you don't have a +11/+12. I've been kicked out so many times just for the fact of being a Rogue itself. And that's been also in Nexon NA years.

Literally, been kicked out of 6 Time Break parties because they thought "someone else can clear rooms faster". Time break. If you're having that much troubles to the point of relying on an class that has better clear then you, you really need to just give up on Anton at that point.

... 2nd Awakenings being delayed have made my Rogue motivations literally zero.

But yeah, some people are downright retarded to not notice how good DPS that Ranger have are now. I literally out-DPS'd one summoner with just Headshot Mastery and Wild Shots when she called me out. Not to mention they don't stun 24/7 like some other classes, so Black Earth runs are actually better with Rangers, honestly.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)