To the Person who said In Raid main stat cap is only 5000.....

Discussion in 'Ranting & Venting' started by MajorBill, Nov 28, 2016.

?

Is No buff Raid Main stat capped at?

1. Main stat capped at x?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Main stat doesn't get capped.

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. MajorBill

In buff on and without apoc
    In buff and with apoc

Also Still can get more str with low hp(700) And didn't even proc Str + 10 percent necklace on both screenshots.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2016
  2. Shinigami936 Gimme panties

IGN:
    Caineghis
    Server:
    Cain
    Who the fuq said main stat caps at 5000? Anyone can get that with support (or chinese amping)

3. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    lol wtf. who would say such an idiotic thing

4. MajorBill

I don't know but I was booted from a no buff and their excuse was that. Lol. Mad at the petty Shit.

5. madchickins Zhu c 666

You're a vagabond with raging hercules as a main weapon in Frankenstein epics that do not compliment to a proper build. I wouldn't be surprised if he used that excuse as a cover up to entirely reject you for an unbuffed raid. No need to get upset over something like that, there's always gonna be people that won't like your product character. Can't please everyone.

6. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I dunno only trash thing he has on his body really is the raging herc rofl. All ele stack is whatever, the bracelet is 20% smash and should proc pretty damn often since he has the new burn rose hair. Those two items have very good synergy. His shoes/ring/wep could go for sure, but for pugs this is far from bad imo.

7. MajorBill

Lol I also have Executioner's Butchery Necklace. I Use the str neck as swap.
    If I had 100m lying around... I could prob buy filir and still can buy ring from anton epic Q but waiting to see what I need since I run hells a lot.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)