Time and Space Rift Guide

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jay, May 10, 2017.

1. Jay Sharp Soldier

Time and Space Rift Features
    [​IMG]

CategoryRegular Hell PartyTime and Space Rift
    Epic Equipment DroprateNormalRelatively Higher
    Epic Drop MonsterHell Mode MonstersBoss Monster
    Epic Fragment Exchange GabrielYesNo
    Epic Soul and Hell OrbYesNo
    Party Play DropParty DropIndividual Drop
    Demon Invitiations ConsumptionTime Gate: 20 ~ 22
    Power Station: 23 ~ 24
    Castle of the Dead: 26
    Metro Center: 28
    Time Gate: 24
    Power Station: 26
    Castle of the Dead: 28
    Metro Center: 30
    Epic Fragment Drop CountNormal: 7
    Expert: 8
    Master: 9
    King: 10
    Slayer: 11
    Normal: 11
    Special: 13
    DifficultyNormal ~ SlayerMaster
    FP ConsumptionRush: 4
    Full: Varies
    • Party Play is allowed and all Epic Equipment Drops and Epic Fragment Drops are individual drops.
    • Random Hell Party Gauge does not charge in Time and Space Rift.
    • Hell Party Ticket can be used to enter.
    How to Enter
    [​IMG]
    Time and Space Rift Feat Quest must be cleared beforehand and Hell Mode must be pressed to enter. Demon Invitations are consumed upon entry.
    • Feat: Hell Party Ep 1. Time Gate (Level 77)
    • Feat: Hell Party Ep 2. Power Station (Level 81)
    • Feat: Hell Party Ep 3. Castle of the Dead (Level 85)
    • Feat: Hell Party Ep 4. Metro Center (Level 90)

Dungeon Level and Special Dungeon
    [​IMG]
    At a small chance, you may randomly enter a Special Dungeon where Cosmo Fiends appear. 2 additional Epic Fragments can be obtained in the Special Dungeon.

CategoryDungeon LevelEpic Equipment Level
    Time GateLevel 77 ~ 80Level 75 ~ 80
    Power StationLevel 82 ~ 85Level 80~ 85
    Castle of the DeadLevel 85 ~ 88Level 85
    Metro CenterLevel 90 ~ 93Level 85 ~ 90
    Epic Prayer
    [​IMG]
    You can set your Epic Prayer from Time and Space Altar that appears in Time and Space Rift.
    Maximum of 5 Epics can be selected and whenever those selected Epics are dropped, the special drop effect will activate.
    The special drop effect is also applied to normal Hell Party and Pandemonium Rift.

Source

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
  2. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Is this an official update based on that event that let you pick a desired epic?

3. Deejay

IGN:
    ShayyDee
    Epic prayer? Does that increase the drop of selected epics?

4. Jay Sharp Soldier

No.

5. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Epic prayer from the sound of it is the big beams from the epic road event we had not too long ago. Which is nice since it shows you that you got something you wanted.

Overall seems like a nice update. I like the idea of spending a little more for a little more plus I can guage 30 invites by eye easier than 28.

6. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    How much higher is the actual epic drop rate in this? Because losing epic souls and hell orb drops will severely reduce your hell refunds with an already higher entry cost. Doesnt seem worth it to me only the drop rate increase is significant.

7. Schala

IGN:
    KenZeal
    Guild:
    GodsofWar
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd say it works with mains and not alts. And is party-friendly, like Pandemonium Rift.

8. animus

IGN:
    Hydro
    Guild:
    Communism
    "Relatively Higher" means it's probably not worth running I'd guess. If say, the epic drop rate was 8% and Time and Space Rift's drop rate was 10%. 8% -> 10% is a 25% increase, which is "relatively higher" compared to the original value. But in actuality, it's too small to care about.

9. Schala

IGN:
    KenZeal
    Guild:
    GodsofWar
    Server:
    Cain
    Epic rate in normal hells is about 6-7%, and in Pandemonium Rift its more like 10%, which is about 50% higher. I'd think something along those lines is fine, on your main, where returns in souls and orbs is not the main reason you go.

10. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    basically that one event kdnf had with 3000 DI give away, but turned into dungeon.

from the result people got from that, its prob not really worth spending your di on it since u dont get soul/orbs and actually cost bit more di

11. Schala

IGN:
    KenZeal
    Guild:
    GodsofWar
    Server:
    Cain
    Some guy ran almost 10,000 runs and compilated his results, giving him a 47.3% return if you dissed all epics. Counting also orbs and souls.

The epic rate was 6.76%.

Suppose you normalized RNG over 1000 runs in that new dungeon. And it's 10% epic rate. 30,000 DI cost, giving 100 epics, so returning 10,000 DI. Return of 33.3%.
    If we do the same for regular hell, 1000 runs. 6.7% epic rate. 28,000 DI cost, giving 67 epics, but returning a total of 13,244 DI (which is 47.3%). If you reuse the difference (5,244 DI), you won't quite get the same amount of epics. Edit: Stats say you'll hit 87 epics when both have spent 20k DI net vs 100 epics, but you'll need to run 1700 runs (still reusing the same DI) for the 87 epics.

Maybe my math is wrong? I have trouble reverifying myself, so if someone finds fault to my calculations, given the epic rates are what I said (which is not certain), please tell me.

The return is less per run, and better per DI used upfront (takes less recycling of DI to get epics you need). It seems better for mains (who prefer to get usable epics), but not for alts (who favor the return rather than epics).

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  12. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    its all RNG anyways
    its not like running this new hell dungeon pin points the epics u want

13. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    So far my impressions.
    +It's a nice change of pace from you normal hell mode
    +Master mode hp certainly is a lot better than slayer
    +Not having to deal with annoying apc's makes things less annoying in the long run
    +chance of getting a couple extra frags is nice, will add up in the long run
    +since you fight the area bosses too possible card drops(?)
    +don't need to use a stamina potion(big deal to me since no neo prem in dnf to avoid using those)
    +reward card at the end gives terranium in metro center
    -you can't spam as hard since it takes an extra 2 fp and 2 invites
    -have only seen special hell once so far
    -no return of invites outside epics dropping

That's all I got so far, I do like it but in the long run normal hells are probably better but who knows that higher drop rate could pay off in the end. I could really give a shit less about souls at the rate i run hells once a week vs daily. What would make this place worth it is if special mode was a guaranteed epic drop over 2 extra frags.
    I will say it is nice for frags if you have an alt who can't really run slayer easily and you really don't give a shit on what they get in the end. The difference between master road hp and slayer road hp makes it so much easier for shitters.

(results from 790 invites were 3 epics, two special modes)

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  14. Holypie

Saying it's all RNG anyway defeats the purpose of even having a discussion. The point is what gives you the best odds of getting what you want, not how to guarantee it. If it's "all RNG anyway" you might as well run hells on normal because it's faster and even if the odds to get orbs and souls is lower, "it's all RNG anyway" so you could still get an orb drop every run right?

I for one like the new dungeon, I might just do it because it's less mind numbing than hells.

15. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    how is it gives you the best odds of getting what you want compare to older hell modes.. lol

16. animus

IGN:
    Hydro
    Guild:
    Communism
    He didn't say it gives you the best odds. He said there's a point to discussing what gives you the best odds, and not just dismissing the discussion by saying "it's all rng anyways".

17. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Napkin math and speculation have been wrong in the past waaaaaaay too many times for it to really mean much. It's best not to judge until raw data comes out. Give it a month or so for some data to hit.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  18. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain

Here's how the timespace rift looks like. Bosses are the same as panda rift but with far less health, so I imagine the droprate is about the same as there while only taking out supersonic elic.

19. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    Seems to me that for the sake of completing your epic fragment book quicker, old hell mode is much better due to higher return with more runs for less cost, resulting in overall more fragments.

Though I'd probably use free hell passes on the new hell mode regardless.

20. Schala

IGN:
    KenZeal
    Guild:
    GodsofWar
    Server:
    Cain
    "Seems to me that for the sake of completing your epic fragment book quicker"

Within a year, two, three? Because most people don't even envision playing long enough or hard enough to do so within the game's lifetime. Only the hardcore "never missed a day, hells continuously" would think of it. I may be one of those, but I don't think it's a reasonable concern of most. Like asking if your backyard can fit a Quinjet.

Also, a 6% higher DI cost for a small chance (what % chance of special dungeon?) at 20% more frags, isn't a huge decrease either. 28 vs 30 DI, 11 frags normally, 13 special. I don't think it'll matter in the long run, unless you have a precise 'due date' or precise amount of DI before which you must be done.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)