They are Spirals Not Balls - A Nen Emperor Pve Guide

Discussion in 'Nen Master' started by Loujitsu, Sep 5, 2016.

1. well, that sounds quite good, 99.3 stun chance might give it a whirl.
    Well ya, with the update seems like a decent burst and at the same time, I do like other options for CC since some ppl cant hold or follow up holds...

2. Einwand

Keep in mind that as nen masters, we have no status resistance reduction like brawlers do, lion's roar is a shitty stun that will almost never work on anything past ancients. In all my raids so far I can recall it working maybe one time on a raid miniboss.
    Please do not get lion's roar for the stun, use it as the decent damage skill it is.

3. Honestly you should be focusing more on Shock. That can stack pretty well with our stuff, especially spirals. If you need to do holds and knee drop isn't cutting it for low cd options, get neck snap.

4. Well, tested it... ya.... it's quite crappy and rarely ever stuns as you mentioned
    Ya... I was seeing if it could compare to energy shield and thought that if the damage isn't too far off, the stun + shorter animation cast + lower cd + 10 sp save per lvl would be worth it.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  5. Ok, just got a raider's Draupnir's tonfa. In comparison to Mana Reinforcement, how does it compare? that 40% looks quite enticing along with 20% Movespeed and Attackspeed

6. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    You should do some damage testing and see for yourself, but if you don't have a strong smash modifier I believe Draupnir should win.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  7. Well... my mana reinforce is +11 and I just found this. currently got the anton raid bracelet with 15% smash on. don't think anything can meet up to Draupnier right since the most for equip is like what? 18%?

Would like to test... but don't got the $$$ to make it +11 :(

8. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Despite the difference in reinforcement levels, I think you should still test and see how the damage compares.

9. GuyMoo

What rating you would give to the new lv 90 Leg knuckle?

10. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    I gave it a rating of 3.75/5 in the guide, but that could change, it really depends on how much damage those tentacles are doing.

11. JasonReborn

Just got an epic but its a claw named Tarwe Zariche I did not know if it would work good on nen master the other weopon I have is scarred. p.s. kind of a newbie

12. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Scarred should give you more damage than Tarwe Zariche.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)