They are Spirals Not Balls - A Nen Emperor Pve Guide

Discussion in 'Nen Master' started by Loujitsu, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Basedx

Is there generally a poverty setup you could post? Like what 6pc gracia i should get, what stone/sub, what should i have for the other missing 6 piece slots, etc. Ya know, different full gear setups. Theres so much gear its really hard to know just by looking.

2. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    This is a really powerful setup you can grind for. You can use any Halidom pieces as place holders as you grind to complete it.
    6 piece Gracia - shoulder, top, bot, belt, shoe, mstone
    Screaming Cavern Sub
    Great Glory Bracelet (10% attack damage)
    Great Glory Necklace (16 elemental damage)
    Great Glory Ring to complete the set OR Ancient Elven Ring (8% int increase)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  3. Alcor

IGN:
    Inexorably
    Needs some refining. Just hmu, and I'll help you out Lou.

4. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, for sure let me know what you think I should add.

5. tr4v15 that guy

IGN:
    ArcaneLance
    Was wondering when one of these would pop up for this class. Only took forever.

You know you're build is old as balls when you're still running 9 piece shimmering.

6. Basedx

What gear do we need for minimum anton? The gear guide that ive seen posted lists +12 epic knuckle and 9 piece Shimmering as minimum, but im assuming the gear setup in the earlier reply is better?

7. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah my earlier post gives you a better setup.

8. @Loujitsu is Mana Reinforcement a viable Raid weapon if you got nothing else? The only other possibilty is hell grinding for Raikiri or (better yet) Berserk, or coughing up 200mil for SIS. Basically trying to work my way to the possible Savior Knuckle and was wondering if this is viable enough.

9. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Mana Reinforcement is good enough for raid. Obviously you want to upgrade if possible, but that is a good enough weapon.

10. GuyMoo

What is better? Whale lv 20-25 or Endairon? Planning to transfer pets.

11. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    I feel Endairon is the better pet. I really only used to use my whale for buff swapping and to show off my town stat. :V

12. hotwheelskids Believe in me Who Believes in You :)

Which one would you recommend for a 6pc gracia and 3 pc bulky setup, the source of avarice which would give +45 light dmg similar to that of the glaerin's tear or the vestige of avarice?

13. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Vestige of Avarice. You can get many alternatives to Source of Avarice.

14. jimjim312

1.) why did you personally max lightning leg over nen shot?
    2.) do you use high kick?
    3.) can you post your binds for skills that arent on hot bar?

15. omegalord92

IGN:
    JungTaekwoon
    Server:
    Cain
    Its more preference really, but Lightning Leg Strike is a really good single nuke thats non cube and has that 100% shock chance that synergizes well with Tiger Flash & Spirals on monsters like Tog compared to Nen Shot which the shock is not 100% and is only really nice I feel after Nen Cannon but its still a good skill to build up meter.

16. GuyMoo

Is wooden puppet fist any good for nen?

17. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Sorry for the late reply.
    1. Pretty much everything omegalord said. I really just fell in love with the skill and the 100% shock chance.
    2. Sometimes to extend my tiger flash x string after knee drop, but I left it at level 1.
    3.) I like to keep my key binds very simple.
    Windstom Spiral Power: Right + Space
    Neck Snap: Right + z
    Stimulating Breath: Up + Space
    Solar Shield: Up, Up + Space
    Spiral Nen: Down + Space
    Spiral Nen Stone: Space
    Tiger Flash: Left, Right + Space
    It provides great burst on Haitai which is your second strongest skill. So the short answer is yes, but I wouldn't break the bank to buy one since it only buffs one skill.

18. So just wondering for lion's roar, at what point is it a guarantee hold for end game contents like Anton raid or the upcoming luke raid? Max level including contract and tp? or just max level?
    Dropped it completely before to conserve sp, but if it's a reliable hold for like medel, Eugene...etc and what not, seems like a worthwhile Max and use in tandem with our other 4 holds

19. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    To be honest I have no idea. I dropped it ever since we got second awakening.

20. At current cap Lion's Roar is like, 99.3% Stun chance, or something like that, with TP increasing damage + stun level. TBH you're better off just using it as a burst option and not as a hold, if at all (Nen Spear and OSB are good enough). I use it currently only because of our serious issues when all of our skills are on cooldown, having that one extra option helps.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)